108/153 killed

1 view

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 4, 2010, 6:58:22 AM9/4/10
Blissfully quiet so far. :-)

--
My face is new, my license is expired, and I'm under a doctor's care!!!!

Ezekiel

Sep 4, 2010, 7:02:50 AM9/4/10

"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote in message

> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)

And you posted this because...........?

The only purpose of this completely useless post to get some "me too" posts
from other "advocates" - it'll make you feel accepted.

Homer

Sep 4, 2010, 9:03:05 AM9/4/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)

According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Ibland är jag själva hindret. Oftare länken."
|("Sometimes I am the obstacle. More often the link.")
| ~ Ibi "Kopimi" Botani, Piratbyrån co-founder.
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
14:02:49 up 30 days, 15:12, 0 users, load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.00

DFS

Sep 4, 2010, 10:49:58 AM9/4/10
On 9/4/2010 9:03 AM, Homer wrote:
> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)
>
> According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
> have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.

Still as confused as ever, aren'tcha [H]ypocrite?

Censorship is what you do: remove material you deem objectionable from
your so-called 'stats'.

Who are you to decide who's a "troll" and which people and topics belong
or doesn't belong?

Now if you want to adhere to truth-in-labeling laws and name them
'[H]omer's Falsified Stats and Randomly Chosen Acceptable Subjects' then
that's fine.

DFS

Sep 4, 2010, 11:10:24 AM9/4/10
On 9/4/2010 6:58 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)

How sweet: killfile the so-called trolls (while ignoring the lousiest
posters on cola: chrisv, HPT, 7, RonB, Tattoo Vampire), then
breathlessly wait to see how many posts were removed, then talk about
them all day and night.

Loser.

Hey, how's tricks at 'The House That Windows Built'?

http://maps.google.com/maps?li=rwp&q=1315+Deep+Water+Dr,+Mount+Pleasant,+SC+29464

Have you thanked MS lately for providing you a career?

Imagine how crappy your life would be had you actually been a real
Linux/OSS advocate and refused to accept any Windows-related work? 1/2
the earnings, if that; always looking for work; probably would've moved
a half-dozen times.

Hadron

Sep 4, 2010, 11:18:20 AM9/4/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

Don't forget his "gift" to the FOSS "community" :- his paranoid and ill
thought out killfiles that Marti and co constantly jack off over. So
much for "open and free" eh? Homer is a hypocrite.

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 4, 2010, 11:23:08 AM9/4/10
Homer posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)
>
> According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
> have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.

He's a crazed idiot and he's repellent.

If he couldn't use Windows he wouldn't be posting now. :-D

--
Well, enough clowning around. Perl is, in intent, a cleaned up and
summarized version of that wonderful semi-natural language known as

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DFS

Sep 4, 2010, 11:36:39 AM9/4/10
On 9/4/2010 11:23 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Homer posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>>> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)
>>
>> According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
>> have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.
>
> He's a crazed idiot and he's repellent.

I'm deranged, remember.

> If he couldn't use Windows he wouldn't be posting now. :-D

True, so true. Linux never could've risen like Windows; it has no
organization behind it, no money because of the Guh-Noo license,
incompetent developers, and absolutely clueless marketers.

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 4, 2010, 11:35:28 AM9/4/10
DFS wrote:

> On 9/4/2010 9:03 AM, Homer wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>>> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)
>>
>> According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
>> have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.
>

> Still as confused as ever, aren'tcha [H]ypocrite?
>
> Censorship is what you do: remove material you deem objectionable from
> your so-called 'stats'.
>
> Who are you to decide who's a "troll" and which people and topics belong
> or doesn't belong?

It is his right to call you a troll. Because you are one. Not to mention that
you are extremely stupid and basically worth nothing.
You, flatfish, Hadron and Snit Michael Glasser combined are still worth much
less than dirt under my fingernails
You filthy scum are not even worthy to serve as fertilizer

So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
--
You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

DFS

Sep 4, 2010, 11:50:00 AM9/4/10
On 9/4/2010 11:35 AM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> On 9/4/2010 9:03 AM, Homer wrote:
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>>>
>>> According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
>>> have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.
>>

>> Still as confused as ever, aren'tcha [H]ypocrite?
>>
>> Censorship is what you do: remove material you deem objectionable from
>> your so-called 'stats'.
>>
>> Who are you to decide who's a "troll" and which people and topics belong
>> or doesn't belong?
>
> It is his right to call you a troll. Because you are one.

There are only a few trolls here, and all of them are Linux "advocates"
who post inane stories and lie to get attention, then run away when
asked to support them.

> Not to mention that
> you are extremely stupid and basically worth nothing.

You're not talking to your son now. You're on cola - remember that.

Well, at least you aren't forcing Linux crapware on your boy's
computer, so in that regard you're a better father than Gidget.

> You, flatfish, Hadron and Snit Michael Glasser combined are still worth much
> less than dirt under my fingernails
> You filthy scum are not even worthy to serve as fertilizer

So why don't you killfile us (and then talk about us endlessly) like the
other goobs claimed to have done?

> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?

Dumbkopf,

By definition, newsgroup stats have to include every post made during
the time frame.

Why do you not understand that?

Hadron

Sep 4, 2010, 12:05:32 PM9/4/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_...@yahoo.com> writes:

> +10
>
> Liarmutt is a high maintenance mutt.
> He needs to be tossed a bone and patted on the head once in a while.
> Good Liarmutt!
> Good doggy!

Yup. He's like an excited puppy at times. Frankly his sucking up gives
me the creeps.

Hadron

Sep 4, 2010, 12:23:45 PM9/4/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_...@yahoo.com> writes:

> [Homer] is the ultimate net kook.
> A complete mental case.
>
> It's scary to think he is walking the streets unsupervised.

Maybe Liarmutt's leading him?

Message has been deleted

Homer

Sep 4, 2010, 2:37:59 PM9/4/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
> DFS wrote:

>> Censorship is what you do: remove material you deem objectionable
>> from your so-called 'stats'.

[...]

> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?

And he's yet to explain how my list somehow prevents people from reading
his filth, if that's what /they/ want to do. I can't force people to use
the same filters I do, nor can I prevent people from compiling their own
stats. The messages and the statistics relating to them /are/ available,
on the /public/ servers that host them, for anyone who wants to read and
compile them. I'm just not one of them.

So how is that "censorship"?

He's just an idiot with an axe to grind.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Ibland är jag själva hindret. Oftare länken."
|("Sometimes I am the obstacle. More often the link.")
| ~ Ibi "Kopimi" Botani, Piratbyrån co-founder.
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 5, 2010, 5:33:16 AM9/5/10
DFS wrote:

< snip idiocy from DumbFullShit >

>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>

> Dumbkopf,
>
> By definition, newsgroup stats have to include every post made during
> the time frame.

No. By definition, "troll-free" stats have to exclude trolls

> Why do you not understand that?

That you don't understand very simple things isn't surprising

--
Microsoft? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?

Clogwog

Sep 5, 2010, 5:56:27 AM9/5/10
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter-k...@t-online.de> schreef in bericht

> DFS wrote:
>
> < snip idiocy from DumbFullShit >
>
>>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>>

>> Dumbkopf,
>>
>> By definition, newsgroup stats have to include every post made during
>> the time frame.
>
> No. By definition, "troll-free" stats have to exclude trolls

You're in it, so it sucks

>> Why do you not understand that?
>
> That you don't understand very simple things isn't surprising

As always Peter "Clueless" Kohlmann, you are just an old angry, dishonest,
miserable lying troll.
Nice selfnuke, Kohltard:
Peter Köhlmann bullshitted in COLA "it's okay to dereference a NULL pointer"

> --
> Linux? Is that some kind of a toilet paper?

Nice sig!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/tigerbr/coxinha/senhorcoxinha-vert015.jpg

TomB

Sep 5, 2010, 6:18:48 AM9/5/10
On 2010-09-05, the following emerged from the brain of Peter Köhlmann:

> DFS wrote:
>
>< snip idiocy from DumbFullShit >
>
>>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>>

>> Dumbkopf,
>>
>> By definition, newsgroup stats have to include every post made during
>> the time frame.
>
> No. By definition, "troll-free" stats have to exclude trolls

That may surprise a lot of people in here ;-)

I am son of Liarmutt.
Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
~ Homer J. Simpson

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 5, 2010, 8:27:39 AM9/5/10
Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> DFS wrote:
>
> < snip idiocy from DumbFullShit >
>
>>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>>
>> Dumbkopf,
>>
>> By definition, newsgroup stats have to include every post made during
>> the time frame.
>
> No. By definition, "troll-free" stats have to exclude trolls
>
>> Why do you not understand that?
>
> That you don't understand very simple things isn't surprising

DFS would probably claim that, in order to be properly unbiased, one should
listen to the lunatic-fringe radio screechings of Glenn Beck and the rest of
the wave of nuts that pollute our airwaves.

No thanks. My own threshold for yelling and insane rhetoric is lower
than ever.

--
AMAZING BUT TRUE ...
If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were laid end to end

chrisv

Sep 5, 2010, 1:34:27 PM9/5/10
Homer wrote:

>Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>> Blissfully quiet so far. :-)
>
>According to DooFy, that's "censorship", presumably because he feels you
>have some moral obligation to read his degenerate filth.

"Hadron" made the same claim.

It's like they have some need to be *wrong* on virtually *every*
issue.

Hadron

Sep 5, 2010, 6:35:22 PM9/5/10
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> writes:

It is censorship you blithering idiots. It's certainly not "Open and
Free" you degenerate freeloaders. I talk about good things about Linux
and FOSS *FAR* more than chrisv, 7 and poaster etc put together. The
fact I think you two are boring, clueless gas bags doesn't change that.

High Plains Thumper

Sep 6, 2010, 10:05:36 AM9/6/10
Homer wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
>> DFS wrote:
>>
>>> Censorship is what you do: remove material you deem
>>> objectionable from your so-called 'stats'. [...]
>>
>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>
> And he's yet to explain how my list somehow prevents people from
> reading his filth, if that's what /they/ want to do. I can't force
> people to use the same filters I do, nor can I prevent people from
> compiling their own stats. The messages and the statistics relating
> to them /are/ available, on the /public/ servers that host them, for
> anyone who wants to read and compile them. I'm just not one of them.
>
> So how is that "censorship"? He's just an idiot with an axe to
> grind.

The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they rant
against kill filters. As a form of severe mental illness, somehow by
reading their rants gives them the power or importance they crave for.

Whether this carries on to their personal lives, I could not say.
However, it does seem reasonable that they are probably anti-social
misfits. Just as you hinted toward, no reasonable person would post
such filth.

Thunderbird in Linux does not have the sophisticated kill filter faci-
lities that some other news readers have. However, even in its sim-
plicity I find it more than adequate.

--
HPT

Il mittente di questo messaggio |The sender of this message
corrisponde ad un utente reale |corresponds to a real person
e ad un indirizzo fittizio alle |and to a fictitious address
risposte più posteriori dell' |to hinder idiot answers
idiota Per maggiori informazioni|For more info
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

Snit

Sep 6, 2010, 10:23:53 AM9/6/10
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4c84f532$0$6274$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 9/6/10 7:05 AM:

> Homer wrote:
>> Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:

>>> So where is your *right* to be included in his lists?
>>
>> And he's yet to explain how my list somehow prevents people from
>> reading his filth, if that's what /they/ want to do. I can't force
>> people to use the same filters I do, nor can I prevent people from
>> compiling their own stats. The messages and the statistics relating
>> to them /are/ available, on the /public/ servers that host them, for
>> anyone who wants to read and compile them. I'm just not one of them.
>>
>> So how is that "censorship"? He's just an idiot with an axe to
>> grind.
>
> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they rant
> against kill filters.

I wish folks such as yourself would kill filter me and stop begging for my
attention. An example of this is above, with your lie about me ranting
against kill filters. Please note you will *never* show such an example.
Never. You made it up. You do that a lot - just make up stories about me.
How pathetic of you.

> As a form of severe mental illness, somehow by
> reading their rants gives them the power or importance they crave for.
>
> Whether this carries on to their personal lives, I could not say.
> However, it does seem reasonable that they are probably anti-social
> misfits. Just as you hinted toward, no reasonable person would post
> such filth.
>
> Thunderbird in Linux does not have the sophisticated kill filter faci-
> lities that some other news readers have. However, even in its sim-
> plicity I find it more than adequate.

--
"A non-powered hub that will only support non-powered devices. IOW,
basically useless." -- Tim Adams

DFS

Sep 6, 2010, 10:53:19 AM9/6/10
On 9/6/2010 10:05 AM, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they rant
> against kill filters.

Well, we do smirk at you weirdos who talk about basically nothing except
the trolls they killfiled:

HPT
chrisv
Dumb Willie Poaster
Gidget
lately Linosuck

> As a form of severe mental illness, somehow by
> reading their rants gives them the power or importance they crave for.

You sure give us a lot of importance, HPT, since 95% of your posts for
the last month are about 'trolls' and killfiles.

> Whether this carries on to their personal lives, I could not say.
> However, it does seem reasonable that they are probably anti-social
> misfits. Just as you hinted toward, no reasonable person would post
> such filth.

No reasonable person would post the gigantic lies we get from the
"advocates" year after year.

Just yesterday [H]omer claimed it takes days to setup a Windows system.

Then Linosuck, with a doggy-drop gleam in his eye, puckered up and left
a red lipstick kiss way too high up [H]omer's leg.

Both wackjobs were sated for the moment.

Hadron

Sep 6, 2010, 11:03:54 AM9/6/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> On 9/6/2010 10:05 AM, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they rant
>> against kill filters.
>
> Well, we do smirk at you weirdos who talk about basically nothing except
> the trolls they killfiled:
>
> HPT
> chrisv
> Dumb Willie Poaster
> Gidget
> lately Linosuck

Linosuck has recently being wringing his hands in despair at people's
use of "nyms" to post "anonymously" .. I rather suspect he wishes he had
done so. Amazingly he doesn't care that nearly ALL the people he sucks
up to also post under nyms. I can only assume he wants people to post
under their real names so he can net stalk them.

>> As a form of severe mental illness, somehow by
>> reading their rants gives them the power or importance they crave for.
>
> You sure give us a lot of importance, HPT, since 95% of your posts for
> the last month are about 'trolls' and killfiles.

99%

>> Whether this carries on to their personal lives, I could not say.
>> However, it does seem reasonable that they are probably anti-social
>> misfits. Just as you hinted toward, no reasonable person would post
>> such filth.
>
> No reasonable person would post the gigantic lies we get from the
> "advocates" year after year.
>
> Just yesterday [H]omer claimed it takes days to setup a Windows system.
>
> Then Linosuck, with a doggy-drop gleam in his eye, puckered up and left
> a red lipstick kiss way too high up [H]omer's leg.
>
> Both wackjobs were sated for the moment.

Linosuck has really taken the soup. I think he might be going a little
mad. Only today he stated openly that he "doesnt recall" people
complaining about nymshifting here in COLA .... To make it even more
amusing philo posted a link to a post from "Hardon" (another anonymous
nymshifting "advocate" that Creepy appears to have no truck with) where
Liarsuck does just that - nymshifts.

Message has been deleted

Clogwog

Sep 6, 2010, 12:54:33 PM9/6/10
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> schreef in bericht

> High Plains Thumper stated in post 4c84f532$0$6274$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
> on 9/6/10 7:05 AM:
>
>> Homer wrote:
>>> Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:

>>> And he's yet to explain how my list somehow prevents people from
>>> reading his filth, if that's what /they/ want to do. I can't force
>>> people to use the same filters I do, nor can I prevent people from
>>> compiling their own stats. The messages and the statistics relating
>>> to them /are/ available, on the /public/ servers that host them, for
>>> anyone who wants to read and compile them. I'm just not one of them.
>>>
>>> So how is that "censorship"? He's just an idiot with an axe to
>>> grind.
>>
>> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they rant
>> against kill filters.
>
> I wish folks such as yourself would kill filter me and stop begging for my
> attention.

I fully agree, the shitheads like chrisv(ermin), (s)Marti, Tattoo
Shitlicker, Pete Kohltard, HPT / Wendy a.s.o. show no sign that they
actually plonked me.
I hope they do so, cos their boring lames are mostly used by very persistent
attention seeking trolls and hankie boys, who have no life.
Why don't they kill filter me too? I often wonder!

Homer

Sep 6, 2010, 9:39:00 PM9/6/10
Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:

> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they
> rant against kill filters. As a form of severe mental illness

I'm sure that's part of it (compulsive obsessive subversion?), but I
suspect it's mostly a political agenda. Of course, the particular
political agenda in question might also be described as a mental illness
of sorts. Although in Snit's case, I'm fairly sure he's just mentally
ill, and in Hadron's case I think he's just an idiot ... and I mean that
literally, not as an insult.

> Thunderbird in Linux does not have the sophisticated kill filter

> facilities that some other news readers have. However, even in
> its simplicity I find it more than adequate.

I might have a solution for Thunderbird users soon. Watch this space
next Sunday.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Ibland är jag själva hindret. Oftare länken."
|("Sometimes I am the obstacle. More often the link.")
| ~ Ibi "Kopimi" Botani, Piratbyrån co-founder.
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5

02:38:41 up 2 days, 9:57, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00

Snit

Sep 6, 2010, 10:25:47 PM9/6/10
Homer stated in post mmhgl7-...@sky.matrix on 9/6/10 6:39 PM:

> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they
>> rant against kill filters. As a form of severe mental illness
>
> I'm sure that's part of it (compulsive obsessive subversion?), but I
> suspect it's mostly a political agenda. Of course, the particular
> political agenda in question might also be described as a mental illness
> of sorts. Although in Snit's case, I'm fairly sure he's just mentally
> ill, and in Hadron's case I think he's just an idiot ... and I mean that
> literally, not as an insult.

Keep in mind that HPT simply made up the claim about me "ranting" against
kill filters. I wish he *would* kill filter me. But he will not. He
obsesses over me and begs for my attention - as he does above.

--
Survey: <http://nitobi.com/survey/>
241 of 571 said they use Dreamweaver (42%)

High Plains Thumper

Sep 7, 2010, 1:10:17 AM9/7/10
Homer wrote:
> High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they
>> rant against kill filters. As a form of severe mental illness
>
> I'm sure that's part of it (compulsive obsessive subversion?), but I
> suspect it's mostly a political agenda. Of course, the particular
> political agenda in question might also be described as a mental
> illness of sorts.

The trolls here are pawns. I suspect something greater, to prevent
Linux's full potential, preventing it from reaching the masses. If I
wanted to disrupt a newsgroup, I'd find the worst trolls and give them a
monetary bone to feed on. Do it through an agency as to not raise
suspicion to the source.

> Although in Snit's case, I'm fairly sure he's just mentally ill, and

It is reflected in his earlier dialogues in CSMA.

> in Hadron's case I think he's just an idiot ... and I mean that
> literally, not as an insult.

About the only thing Hadron Larry Qualig has going for it is a very
large mouth. Reminds me of the say, "Make sure brain is in gear before
engaging mouth".

>> Thunderbird in Linux does not have the sophisticated kill filter
>> facilities that some other news readers have. However, even in its
>> simplicity I find it more than adequate.
>
> I might have a solution for Thunderbird users soon. Watch this space
> next Sunday.

I'll stay tuned. :-)

--
HPT

Snit

Sep 7, 2010, 1:26:08 AM9/7/10
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4c85c93b$0$6276$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 9/6/10 10:10 PM:

> Homer wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>>
>>> The trolls including Snit are attention seekers, hence why they
>>> rant against kill filters. As a form of severe mental illness

>> Although in Snit's case, I'm fairly sure he's just mentally ill, and

Yet it is you who felt the need to lie about my comments about kill filters.
Interesting. Easy to find examples of you lying ... but you cannot find any
examples of my doing so.

Message has been deleted