Re: A Look Inside A Mental Ward.

Message has been deleted

Hans van Raaijk

Aug 1, 2010, 4:50:13 AM8/1/10
"Moshe Goldfarb" <moshe_g...@hooya.com> schreef in bericht
news:n4ba56ddjrkqoa3ch...@4ax.com...
> This shit is incredible!
>
> Pay particular attention to an inmate who calls himself oiahm

"oiaohm: I also have fun with wireless networks"
This idiot is Aussie, it must be Terry Porter!

> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/irc-log-31072010.html
>
> They should throw a net over this collection of paranoid morons.
> The fun starts about 1/2 way down the page.
>
> Also notice the TechRightsBot...
> Hmmmm...
> Same posts that used to be sent to COLA, all manually done of course.
> Looks like it blew a fuse as it's getting a lot of 404 errors.
>
> Nobody could make this shit up.
> Only in the Linux community.
>
> Let anyone who claims the Linux and OSS community isn't loaded to the
> gunwales with paranoid nuts read the above link first before
> commenting.
>
> This is indeed the mother load of idiots.
>
> I'll bet they voted for Obama, at least the US citizens in the group.

7

Aug 1, 2010, 6:38:45 AM8/1/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
Appil Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

> This shit is incredible!
>
> Pay particular attention to an inmate who calls himself

flat cake and nym shifts unable to look at herself in the mirror
because she is such an ugly scaggly witch made worse
by years of asstroturfing for money selling all her baggage
down the river for alcohol and drugs.

oiaohm

Aug 2, 2010, 7:39:40 AM8/2/10
On Aug 1, 6:50 pm, "Hans van Raaijk" <My_domain@chrisv_kill-file.eu>
wrote:
> "Moshe Goldfarb" <moshe_goldf...@hooya.com> schreef in berichtnews:n4ba56ddjrkqoa3ch...@4ax.com...

> > This shit is incredible!
>
> > Pay particular attention to an inmate who calls himself oiahm
>
> "oiaohm: I also have fun with wireless networks"
> This idiot is Aussie, it must be Terry Porter!

Do some research. You will find there is a DNA fault at play here
effecting cell construction.

Result is I am a natural born jammer to 2.4 Ghz and 800 Mhz and as
well as freqs due to DNA. That is made more powerful when tense ie
stress/angry counts. So yes I can control to a limited amount it at
will. Yes its tempting to exploit and watch a few people pull their
hair out.

It has side effects on appearance as well so lot of us with the DNA
fault look close to the same.

Who fails to understand the full range of humans out there. Yes I am
in the less than 1 in 1 million class. Even less really since a lot
with my DNA fault die before the age of 30. I am one of the lucky
ones who is going to live to over 70 natural. I have already been to
enough funerals of my relations who were young who did not make it to
30.

Basically you guys are the idiots. Presuming something is impossible
when its perfectly natural for some of us. For people trying to push
Linux you are insanely narrow minded.

Moshe Goldfarb at least do me the favor in future of typing my handle
right. Its not that hard to remember. oiaohm=Ok I Am Over Here Mate .

DFS

Aug 2, 2010, 9:43:24 AM8/2/10
On 8/2/2010 7:39 AM, oiaohm wrote:
> On Aug 1, 6:50 pm, "Hans van Raaijk"<My_domain@chrisv_kill-file.eu>
> wrote:
>> "Moshe Goldfarb"<moshe_goldf...@hooya.com> schreef in berichtnews:n4ba56ddjrkqoa3ch...@4ax.com...
>>
>>> This shit is incredible!
>>
>>> Pay particular attention to an inmate who calls himself oiahm
>>
>> "oiaohm: I also have fun with wireless networks"
>> This idiot is Aussie, it must be Terry Porter!

"I mostly travel by cash"
"I leave a very small foot print for surveillance"
"My body seams to produce the right freq to screw up 2.4 ghz"
"With focus I can alter my conductivity."

LMAO! Another paranoid Linux freak making off-the-wall claims.

Takes all kinds I guess.

> Do some research.

No. You show us the research to back up your bullshit claims.

> You will find there is a DNA fault at play here
> effecting cell construction.
>
> Result is I am a natural born jammer to 2.4 Ghz and 800 Mhz and as
> well as freqs due to DNA.
>
> That is made more powerful when tense ie
> stress/angry counts. So yes I can control to a limited amount it at
> will. Yes its tempting to exploit and watch a few people pull their
> hair out.

Waiting patiently to see some video of someone jamming a wireless
transmission with mind-control.

> It has side effects on appearance as well so lot of us with the DNA
> fault look close to the same.
>
> Who fails to understand the full range of humans out there. Yes I am
> in the less than 1 in 1 million class. Even less really since a lot
> with my DNA fault die before the age of 30. I am one of the lucky
> ones who is going to live to over 70 natural.

And how do you know this?

> I have already been to
> enough funerals of my relations who were young who did not make it to
> 30.

Dingos ate them?

> Basically you guys are the idiots. Presuming something is impossible
> when its perfectly natural for some of us. For people trying to push
> Linux you are insanely narrow minded.
>
> Moshe Goldfarb at least do me the favor in future of typing my handle
> right. Its not that hard to remember. oiaohm=Ok I Am Over Here Mate .

How did you create your handle in the first place?

Hadron

Aug 2, 2010, 10:04:26 AM8/2/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

Maybe he's like those guys in "scanners"?
Maybe he's just another freetard crackpot?

You decide people!

1) A freetard loony who watches too many movies he downloaded from the net
while high on Jolt Cola

OR ...

2) A unique specimen able to alter his DNA and cell construction using
the power of his mind alone in order to block 2.4GHz AND 800Mhz
signals...

Submitting Answers is charged at only 99.99 Dollars per reply.

Winner (alerted via email at cost of 1000 dollars) wins a Ubuntu 6.04
netinstall CD. Must collect.

Message has been deleted

Homer

Aug 5, 2010, 8:13:41 PM8/5/10
Verily I say unto thee, that oiaohm spake thusly:

> I am a natural born jammer to 2.4 Ghz and 800 Mhz

Do you have a small surgical scar at the base of your neck?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| When all else fails, MOVE.L 4.W,A6 and JSR -726(A6)
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
01:13:16 up 1 day, 2:23, 1 user, load average: 0.12, 0.08, 0.04

Message has been deleted