The Idiocy Over At Techrights.

Foster

Dec 23, 2011, 9:34:57 PM12/23/11
This reply to a thread says it all:

http://techrights.org/2011/12/23/boycott-godaddy/#comment-132172

Michael Reply:
December 23rd, 2011 at 8:58 pm

It is not good enough that they back down, as asked, they *must*
work to do as Roy wishes or they are evil. Unless they are Google…
then they are good no matter how much evil they do.

Welcome to Techrights… where technology is rarely discussed and what
is deemed “right” is based on Roy’s religion. :)

Hey Michael, of course they don't discuss Technology over at the
techrights site. They know so very little about technology.

Do you recall watching Roy and his sidekick goblin trying to make
Skype work by plugging in 192.168.x.x ip addresses as their Internet
facing IP?

It was a riot watching those bozos, accompanied by the peanut
gallery in the IRC trying to make this work.
What a collection of know nothings.

Whenever Roy's site has some problem, which is several times a day
in general, Roy goes running to Tessier like a wounded alley cat
looking for it's alley.

He cries and whines if Tessier isn't available immediately, as if
Tessier has nothing better to do than manage Roy's TR site.

It's another example of how Roy Schestowitz uses people for what he
can get out of them.

What a joke.

Mark S Bilk

Dec 23, 2011, 11:51:18 PM12/23/11
Microsoft Attacks Techrights' Boycott Of GoDaddy For Supporting Net
Censorship

On Dec 23, 6:34 pm, Foster <frankfoste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"Foster" is a fraudulent pseudonym used by Microsoft's anti-Linux
propaganda agents for posting in COLA. This history proves that
the enormous flood of anti-Linux propaganda into COLA is coming
from the Microsoft Corporation:

http://cosmicpenguin.com/linux/MICROSOFTS_WAR_AGAINST_LINUX.html

> This reply to a thread says it all:
> http://techrights.org/2011/12/23/boycott-godaddy/#comment-132172

This is a better link:
http://techrights.org/2011/12/23/boycott-godaddy/

That's an article by Techrights requesting people to boycott
the domain registrar GoDaddy because it supports the SOPA Web
censorship bill.

GoDaddy published a denial called "Go Daddy No Longer Supports
SOPA" but the content of that denial belies its title. It quotes
the CEO of GoDaddy as saying "Fighting online piracy is of the
utmost importance..."

http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/release-view.aspx?news_item_id=378&isc=smtwsup

I can think of a number of things that are of utmost importance,
such as keeping the Internet uncensored, preserving freedom of
speech, and stopping the descent into worldwide fascism. But
"fighting online piracy" only helps preserve the profits of some
very wealthy people and corporations, if it even does that. And
it can easily be misused to censor websites that disagree with
the government. So GoDaddy's denial that it supports SOPA is
a lie. It still strongly supports the corporatist purpose of
SOPA, and cares little about its censorship effects.

Now we come to a comment to the Techrights article, posted by
another Microsoft anti-Linux propaganda agent (or maybe the same
one -- since they always use false names, it's impossible to tell).
Microsoft is constantly attacking Techrights, because Techrights
reports on Microsoft's extortion, coercion, deception, fraud, etc.

> Michael Reply:
> December 23rd, 2011 at 8:58 pm
>
> It is not good enough that they back down, as asked, they *must*
> work to do as Roy wishes or they are evil. Unless they are Google…
> then they are good no matter how much evil they do.
>
> Welcome to Techrights… where technology is rarely discussed and what
> is deemed “right” is based on Roy’s religion. :)

That's a standard Microsoft attack on Techrights, very similar to
hundreds that it has posted in COLA under various false identities.

Then Microsoft's "Foster" continues the attack against Techrights:

> Hey Michael, of course they don't discuss Technology over at the
> techrights site. They know so very little about technology.

Big Steel

Dec 23, 2011, 11:56:54 PM12/23/11
On 12/23/2011 11:51 PM, Mark S Bilk wrote:
> Microsoft Attacks Techrights' Boycott Of GoDaddy For Supporting Net
> Censorship
>
> On Dec 23, 6:34 pm, Foster<frankfoste...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> "Foster" is a fraudulent pseudonym used by Microsoft's anti-Linux
> propaganda agents for posting in COLA.

LOL! Seriously, this man has some mental issues he needs addressed. :)
This asylum called COLA is a real piece of work.

Mark S Bilk

Dec 24, 2011, 12:13:44 AM12/24/11
On Dec 23, 8:56 pm, Big Steel <BigSt...@Steel.net> wrote:

"Big Steel" is another fraudulent pseudonym used by Microsoft's
anti-Linux propaganda agents in COLA. He's obeying Microsoft's
secret manual for its propaganda agents:

"Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the [bribed] press,
[bribed] analysts, [Usenet] newsgroups, whatever."

http://cosmicpenguin.com/linux/MICROSOFTS_WAR_AGAINST_LINUX.html

Goblin

Dec 24, 2011, 3:16:35 AM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 04:56 AM, Big Steel wrote:
> This asylum called COLA is a real piece of work.

And it appears to be a place where Microsoft Advocates act in their true
colours..... Yes I'd agree Big Steel....Foster, Frank and yourself do
sometimes behave so badly that its like an asylum

But welcome back Big Steel...I hope after your time out you've calmed
down a little... I hope you will try to be a little less vulgar or
homophobic since it is Xmas....

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
or if you prefer: http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com
Diaspora: https://joindiaspora.com/u/goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin

Skype: tim.openbytes

Big Steel

Dec 24, 2011, 9:22:16 AM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 12:13 AM, Mark S Bilk wrote:
> On Dec 23, 8:56 pm, Big Steel<BigSt...@Steel.net> wrote:
>
> "Big Steel" is another fraudulent pseudonym used by Microsoft's
> anti-Linux propaganda agents in COLA. He's obeying Microsoft's
> secret manual for its propaganda agents:

LOL! I no more work for MS than you do. You have serious issues - no
doubt about it.

<vbg>

Foster

Dec 24, 2011, 9:24:55 AM12/24/11
The place really is a loony bin.

I think most of the Linux parasites are social misfits looking for a
cause that will accept them for what they are.
It's the old "Give us your tired, your poor... etc" mantra.

That's one of the reasons these misfits gravitate toward Linux and
don't like Apple or Microsoft.
They don't like structure, discipline, rules, laws and so forth.
They want anarchy where they can do what they please.

And that pretty much describes Linux and the FOSS movement.
It's the perfect place the Linux parasites.

Big Steel

Dec 24, 2011, 9:27:26 AM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 3:16 AM, Goblin wrote:
> On 12/24/2011 04:56 AM, Big Steel wrote:
>> This asylum called COLA is a real piece of work.
>
> And it appears to be a place where Microsoft Advocates act in their true
> colours..... Yes I'd agree Big Steel....Foster, Frank and yourself do
> sometimes behave so badly that its like an asylum

LOL! I don't believe you. We are outstanding people while you COLA
people are slobs

> But welcome back Big Steel...I hope after your time out you've calmed
> down a little... I hope you will try to be a little less vulgar or
> homophobic since it is Xmas....

I have not forgotten about his neck dripping red Homer Simpleton.