Hey Gooblin ("I don't hate Microsoft"), how did that Win7 party work out for you?

DFS

May 19, 2011, 2:09:35 PM5/19/11
"Believe it or not I may well have a party (well a drink at the pub
with a few friends) as I think the Windows 7 release day will be a
time of celebration, it will be when (I believe) Microsoft gets a
wake-up call thats been many years coming..."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a036a15606af2e66?hl=en

Well - did you ever recover from the hangover?

Maybe you should host a Kinect party next...