TechLoons 47: Goblin Needs More Sleep...

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 12:10:24 AM5/22/11
Once again Gooblin blames his idiocy on himself being tired.

Last time it was the 192.168.xxx.xxx ip adress screw up.

He blamed that goof up on being tired.

This time he managed to hose his system by screwing up the partitioning.

Once again he blames it on being tired.

Goobs, get more sleep.
Try listening to your own podcasts if you can't fall asleep.
Episode 47 should do the trick.
Without Gordon (the Scotsman), this one is a real snooze.

BTW as for Wintrolls advertising TechLoons, of course we do!
Happily in fact!

The more people that listen to you paranoid FOSS/Linux indoctrinated
cracked pots ramble on and on, the better.

You guys do more harm than good to Linux advocacy which is why we
advertise your show in the first place!

Keep up the "good" work!

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Hadron

May 22, 2011, 2:42:12 AM5/22/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> Once again Gooblin blames his idiocy on himself being tired.
>
> Last time it was the 192.168.xxx.xxx ip adress screw up.
>
> He blamed that goof up on being tired.
>
> This time he managed to hose his system by screwing up the partitioning.

Shouldn't someone be telling him to stick with Windows since he's clearly
incapable?

More than likely its a ruse to catch you!

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 8:51:51 AM5/22/11

Yea.
They make sure they mention wintrolls in just about every episode.

What is it the Linturds claim? Something like if you keep talking about
something or someone, it indicates that you are threatened by them.

The guy obviously likes to make excuses for his own ineptitude.
That bunch on irc as a whole are pretty inept anyhow.
Most of them are starry eyed college age students who haven't yet
sampled the real world yet and are brainwashed by they liberal
professors living in a glass house.

Once they get out in the real world and have to feed a family they will
change their tune regarding patents, proprietary software and so forth.

They just need to grow up a little that's all.

bbgruff

May 22, 2011, 9:01:26 AM5/22/11
On Sunday 22 May 2011 13:51 flatfish+++ wrote:

> What is it the Linturds claim? Something like if you keep talking about
> something or someone, it indicates that you are threatened by them.

...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people here must
be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so much.

My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense *ought*
to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American corporations.

It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
Roy
Linux
Mark Kent
Goblin
- and we have never had an answer to that.
Why *are* you so afraid/threatened, flatfish?

William Poaster

May 22, 2011, 9:14:50 AM5/22/11

And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims & views..hmm...?

--
The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 9:20:28 AM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 14:14:50 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

>> On Sunday 22 May 2011 13:51 flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> What is it the Linturds claim? Something like if you keep talking about
>>> something or someone, it indicates that you are threatened by them.
>>
>> ...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people here must
>> be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so much.
>>
>> My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense *ought*
>> to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American corporations.
>>
>> It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
>> Roy
>> Linux
>> Mark Kent
>> Goblin
>> - and we have never had an answer to that.
>> Why *are* you so afraid/threatened, flatfish?
>
> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims & views..hmm...?

Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility.

It's called choice.

Ain't choice great~

An Old Friend

May 22, 2011, 10:38:36 AM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 09:20:28 -0400, flatfish+++ chiseled
17cg2texq8wis$.1sspzhzf...@40tude.net in stone using Trajan:

>>> ...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people
>>> here must be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so
>>> much.
>>>
>>> My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense
>>> *ought* to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American
>>> corporations.
>>>
>>> It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
>>> Roy
>>> Linux
>>> Mark Kent
>>> Goblin
>>> - and we have never had an answer to that. Why *are* you so
>>> afraid/threatened, flatfish?
>>
>> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
>> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims & views..hmm...?
>
> Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility.
>
> It's called choice.
>
> Ain't choice great~

You also don't want to reveal your identity or give clues to it. :)

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 9:47:48 AM5/22/11

You ain't just whistling Dixie.

the Linux/FOSS movement is riddled with pathetic losers who like to
track people who don't agree with them, down for the purpose of
harassing them.

Ask Laura DiDio what she thinks:

http://www.techenclave.com/internet-talk/yankee-group-slams-linux-extremists-1868.html

"Laura DiDio, an analyst at the Yankee Group who has been at the
receiving end of much of the criticism from Linux advocates, claimed the
radical elements of the community could damage the reputation of open
source software.

"There's an extremist fringe of Linux loonies who hang out on forums and
are disrespectful and threatening because you disagree with them," DiDio
told ZDNet UK on Wednesday. "That can hurt the Linux community."

DiDio feels she has been unfairly criticized on open source forums,
including being nicknamed DiDiot, and has even had Linux advocates
contacting her at home. "I've had these nut jobs calling me at 11
o'clock at night," said DiDio.

The reactionary nature of much of the open source community is something
that DiDio claims is unique in the software industry. "I've lived
through the Unix wars — none of them reacted in this way," said DiDio.
"It's just software. This has got way out of proportion." "

bbgruff

May 22, 2011, 10:23:36 AM5/22/11
On Sunday 22 May 2011 14:14 William Poaster wrote:

>> On Sunday 22 May 2011 13:51 flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> What is it the Linturds claim? Something like if you keep talking about
>>> something or someone, it indicates that you are threatened by them.
>>
>> ...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people here
must
>> be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so much.
>>
>> My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense
*ought*
>> to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American corporations.
>>
>> It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
>> Roy
>> Linux
>> Mark Kent
>> Goblin
>> - and we have never had an answer to that.
>> Why *are* you so afraid/threatened, flatfish?
>
> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims & views..hmm...?

Perhaps we can leave that as an exercise for the reader?
Looking through postings on this group, it would appear that Chris Ahlstrom
has done a great deal to frighten flatfish as well!

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 10:29:47 AM5/22/11
bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".

Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
the time.

--
s = (char*)(long)retval; /* ouch */
-- Larry Wall in doio.c from the perl source code

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 11:49:27 AM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:29:47 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Sunday 22 May 2011 14:14 William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
>>> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims & views..hmm...?
>>
>> Perhaps we can leave that as an exercise for the reader?
>> Looking through postings on this group, it would appear that Chris Ahlstrom
>> has done a great deal to frighten flatfish as well!
>
> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>
> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
> the time.

Ahlstrom frighten me?
Not a chance.

He's the biggest wuss in COLA.

But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.

It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:51:05 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 05:10, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Once again Gooblin blames his idiocy on himself being tired.
>
> Last time it was the 192.168.xxx.xxx ip adress screw up.
>
> He blamed that goof up on being tired.
>
> This time he managed to hose his system by screwing up the partitioning.
>
> Once again he blames it on being tired.
>
> Goobs, get more sleep.
> Try listening to your own podcasts if you can't fall asleep.
> Episode 47 should do the trick.
> Without Gordon (the Scotsman), this one is a real snooze.
>
> BTW as for Wintrolls advertising TechLoons, of course we do!
> Happily in fact!
>
> The more people that listen to you paranoid FOSS/Linux indoctrinated
> cracked pots ramble on and on, the better.
>
> You guys do more harm than good to Linux advocacy which is why we
> advertise your show in the first place!
>
> Keep up the "good" work!

As much as you seemed pleased to advertise, you forgot to mention the link:

www.bytesmedia.co.uk

I'm sorry if being tired is a crime, its probably something you are
unfamiliar with and its called work....it tends to make one tired.

I don't expect you've ever been tired, you can stay up late into the
night watching IRC and COLA and then sleep all day...Thats a very nice
life for you I'm sure. I'm just pleased its not my tax money funding it.

As for Gordon being absent, there is a missing part to the show.

"You guys do more harm than good to Linux advocacy"

Then include the link, let others decide.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:54:03 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 13:51, flatfish+++ wrote:
> The guy obviously likes to make excuses for his own ineptitude.

Try to use your brain Flatfish. Why should I mention hosing my system
at all? You never been tired?

Infact flatty, what my "admission" was is a concept you are unfamiliar
with....honesty....

I could have kept it quiet, I didn't, why should I? it was nothing to be
ashamed of.

You, on the other hand, have much to be ashamed of.

Why are you still not brave enough to come on the show?

Thanks for the adverts by the way.

http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:55:59 PM5/22/11
You'll never get an answer. One thing is for sure, he's affraid of
coming on the show and standing up for his "views".

In the meantime he advertises it even with his dishonest remarks....it
makes people interested.

Wordpress is great at showing incoming links and COLA brings people to
the show...

So whatever message Flatty wants to get across, thanks, please keep it
up. People are listening.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:57:01 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 14:14, William Poaster wrote:

>> On Sunday 22 May 2011 13:51 flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> What is it the Linturds claim? Something like if you keep talking about
>>> something or someone, it indicates that you are threatened by them.
>>
>> ...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people here must
>> be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so much.
>>
>> My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense *ought*
>> to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American corporations.
>>
>> It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
>> Roy
>> Linux
>> Mark Kent
>> Goblin
>> - and we have never had an answer to that.
>> Why *are* you so afraid/threatened, flatfish?
>
> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims& views..hmm...?

Because he is far from honest. I'm sure any COLA advocate here would
quiet happily stand up for what they believe. The Wintrolls advocacy is
very different though and only exists hidden behind text.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:58:27 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 14:20, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility.

lol...

Who actually knows the name Flatfish? Shall I put the question on
Twitter? If you are known is because of your vulgarity and immature
behaviour here and if anything you would lower the tone of the show.

I am of course though quite happy to drop standards for one show just to
have you on.

http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/

bbgruff

May 22, 2011, 12:58:37 PM5/22/11
On Sunday 22 May 2011 16:49 flatfish+++ wrote:

> Ahlstrom frighten me?
> Not a chance.

Oh, I think there's every chance, flatfish.
By your own criterion, you are frightened of him.... and of Roy, and of
Goblin, and of Mark Kent.
Why all the stalking, flatfish?

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 12:59:26 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 14:47, flatfish+++ wrote:
> "It's just software. This has got way out of proportion."

After your behaviour flatfish, its you that needs to remember that.
Infact Ive said it before to you Wintrolls.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 1:00:55 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 16:49, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:29:47 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Perhaps we can leave that as an exercise for the reader?
>>> Looking through postings on this group, it would appear that Chris Ahlstrom
>>> has done a great deal to frighten flatfish as well!
>>
>> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>>
>> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
>> the time.
>
> Ahlstrom frighten me?
> Not a chance.
>
> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>
> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>
> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.

lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the
credibility you would bring to the show? lol...

I'd be lucky to have a show after a vulgar person like you was on it.

A risk I'm willing to take though in order to get you to take
responsibility for your actions here and god only knows where else on
the net.

A. van der Berigheid

May 22, 2011, 1:09:35 PM5/22/11
"flatfish+++" <flat...@marianatrench.com> schreef in bericht

> On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:29:47 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Perhaps we can leave that as an exercise for the reader?
>>> Looking through postings on this group, it would appear that Chris
>>> Ahlstrom
>>> has done a great deal to frighten flatfish as well!
>>
>> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>>
>> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
>> the time.
>
> Ahlstrom frighten me?
> Not a chance.
>
> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>
> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>
> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.

Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
Google: ahlstrom+weenie
Amazing!

Hadron

May 22, 2011, 1:14:30 PM5/22/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

>>> ...er...no. actually. That was the *flatfish* claim - that people here must
>>> be afraid of Microsoft, because they talk about Microsoft so much.
>>>
>>> My own response to that was that I think that anybody with any sense *ought*
>>> to be afraid of Microsoft, and of many other huge American corporations.
>>>
>>> It leads on to why *flatfish* is so afraid of:-
>>> Roy
>>> Linux
>>> Mark Kent
>>> Goblin
>>> - and we have never had an answer to that.
>>> Why *are* you so afraid/threatened, flatfish?
>>
>> And why doesn't the wintroll take up Goblin's offer to go on his show,
>> where " flatfish+++" can air s/h/its claims& views..hmm...?
>>

> Because he is far from honest. I'm sure any COLA advocate here would quiet
> happily stand up for what they believe. The Wintrolls advocacy is very
> different though and only exists hidden behind text.

Why not ask Dumb Willy Poaster on and see how "honest" he is? Willy once
claimed that dekstop Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 12 years
ago ...

Hadron

May 22, 2011, 1:24:57 PM5/22/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

> On 22/05/11 16:49, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>>>
>>> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
>>> the time.
>>
>> Ahlstrom frighten me?
>> Not a chance.
>>
>> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>>
>> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>>
>> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.
>>

> lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the credibility you
> would bring to the show? lol...
>
> I'd be lucky to have a show after a vulgar person like you was on it.
>
> A risk I'm willing to take though in order to get you to take responsibility for
> your actions here and god only knows where else on the net.

You admitting you hosed your system does not change the fact that the
majority of "advocates" in COLA are liars and hypocrites.

I think you did a good thing admitting it : shit happens to us all. But
since you're so holier than thou you'll be the first to stop morons like
Dumb WIlly claiming I "could not install Ubuntu". I had *hellish*
problems with it primarily because (a) I was new to Linux and (b) It
didnt work half the time with my HW despite the liars in COLA claiming
it worked for me. When I learnt more I moved to Debian and big issues
with nvidia and SATA drives. I submitted bug reports and they got
sorted. Dumb Willy and co called me a liar : but google shows who was
telling the truth. Consider this an Olive branch : you be honest and
consistent and I will refrain from thinking you a MS hating hypocrite.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 1:27:18 PM5/22/11

Why should I?

I was talking for myself. Why do you Wintrolls always distract the
subject by bringing others into it? I am sure Mr Poaster is quite able
to defend himself against the tot the wintrolls vomit into this newsgroup.

Hadron

May 22, 2011, 1:29:12 PM5/22/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

Who is a Wintroll? Please find examples of me telling people to use
Windows. I use Debian and pretty much only Debian now.

Mr Poaster is a complete idiot. So ask him on : lets see if Dumb Willy
is "more honest" than the "nym" Flatfish?

See. You're being a hypocrite again.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 1:32:36 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 18:24, Hadron wrote:
> you be honest and
> consistent and I will refrain from thinking you a MS hating hypocrite.

And I would return the courtesy by saying thanks for your words. What I
would also say though is that I could careless what people think, I know
I am honest, my "confession" further supports that, I didn't need to
mention it all, I could have just said "I installed Unity on my main
rig" - Nobody would ever have known.

The reason I did is because its no big deal to me to admit mistakes, its
no big deal to say that through my own fault I ruined the Sabayon
install and its certainly no big deal to have a chuckle at myself for
being so careless.

Honesty is never a bad thing. The honesty of others is their problem to
defend.

Honesty is why I spent the last three years writing on my blog, I have
an honest held belief that the software choices Ive made are the best
for me.

Whether you agree or not is really academic.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 3:11:41 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 22/05/11 14:47, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> "It's just software. This has got way out of proportion."
>
> After your behaviour flatfish, its you that needs to remember that.
> Infact Ive said it before to you Wintrolls.
>
> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/

Not only was Laura Didio old news, she herself was quite the anti-Linux
pro-SCO troll. No wonder some people got pissed off at her.

--
There are three things I always forget. Names, faces -- the third I
can't remember.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 3:19:36 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 22/05/11 16:49, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>>>
>>> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
>>> the time.
>>
>> Ahlstrom frighten me?
>> Not a chance.
>>
>> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>>
>> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>>
>> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.
>>
> lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the
> credibility you would bring to the show? lol...
>
> I'd be lucky to have a show after a vulgar person like you was on it.
>
> A risk I'm willing to take though in order to get you to take
> responsibility for your actions here and god only knows where else on
> the net.

I find it pretty funny to be called a "wuss", actually.

I've been posting here for a long time, and for most of that time I've had
people:

- Tell me they're going to give "it" to me up my "poop chute".
- Call me a liar and a fraud, and worse, and mock me with
endless variations on "Liarnut".
- Track down as much personal information as they could find, including
information about other members of my family, and post it here.
- Sent emails to my wife telling her I "continually" use bad words and
that I'd better stop, or telling that I don't know "who I'm up
against".
- Post egregious, hateful slurs about my spouse.
- Claim I have certain people as my "Master".

And yet, here I am, still posting. Yeah, I'm quite the "wuss" <chuckle>.

Are you sure you really want to have someone as contemptible as Flounder
sully your show?

--
"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere."
-- Dr. Seuss

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 3:20:55 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 22/05/11 18:24, Hadron wrote:
>> you be honest and
>> consistent and I will refrain from thinking you a MS hating hypocrite.
>
> And I would return the courtesy by saying thanks for your words.

Personally, I'd simply tell the troll to fsck off.

--
Oppernockity tunes but once.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 3:29:21 PM5/22/11

Oh I'd love to have Flatfish on, if only to get him to take
responsibility for his posting and behaviour over the years.

I would love to know what sort of man thinks it acceptable to behave the
way he does, I would love to know what sort of man thinks that what he
has done has any worth, but more importantly I would like to see him
stand behind what he's said.

I do wonder how depressing it must be for him to look back at his
actions and see that after years of childish, insulting posts he has
achieved nothing except strengthen peoples resolve to challenge
inappropriate behaviour like his.

I am not sure if I should feel very sorry for Flatfish or be worried
about the safety of someone he comes into contact with in the real world.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:46:41 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 17:58:27 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 14:20, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility.
>
> lol...
>
> Who actually knows the name Flatfish? Shall I put the question on
> Twitter? If you are known is because of your vulgarity and immature
> behaviour here and if anything you would lower the tone of the show.
>
> I am of course though quite happy to drop standards for one show just to
> have you on.
>
> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/

Quite a few people know the moniker.
You would be surprised.

And BTW, you are just as anonymous as I am only I don't wear a stupid
looking hat to cover my face like you do.

So why not put your full name on the show, website and so forth?

Or maybe you already do and I somehow missed it.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:48:26 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 17:59:26 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 14:47, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> "It's just software. This has got way out of proportion."
>
> After your behaviour flatfish, its you that needs to remember that.
> Infact Ive said it before to you Wintrolls.
>
> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/

Have you spammed your links enough yet?

Don't accuse me of advertising your show when you are the one who keeps
spamming the link.

I mean I don't really care one way or the other.
But it does do more harm than good.

You guys are divisive and your sites are nothing more than thinly
disguised hate sites.

Most normal people think people of your type are oddballs.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:49:05 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 18:00:55 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 16:49, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Li'l ole me? Nah. It is simply that "truth hurts".
>>>
>>> Believe me, I am not fond of having troubled posters sniffing my ass all
>>> the time.
>>
>> Ahlstrom frighten me?
>> Not a chance.
>>
>> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>>
>> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>>
>> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.
>>

> lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the
> credibility you would bring to the show? lol...

Precisely....

I post something and people listen.

You post something and people fall asleep.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:51:24 PM5/22/11

Everybody makes mistakes.

Some people also make excuses for their mistakes.

Gooblin's excuse du jour seems to be "I was tired"...

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:52:19 PM5/22/11

Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in which you do
is a wuss.

Sorry but that's the truth...

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:53:10 PM5/22/11

I know....
Ahlstrom lights up like a Roman Candle on 4th of July....

I wonder what his family must think when they Google it.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 3:57:39 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 15:11:41 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 22/05/11 14:47, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> "It's just software. This has got way out of proportion."
>>
>> After your behaviour flatfish, its you that needs to remember that.
>> Infact Ive said it before to you Wintrolls.
>>
>> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/
>
> Not only was Laura Didio old news, she herself was quite the anti-Linux
> pro-SCO troll. No wonder some people got pissed off at her.

None of which deserves being harassed.
How do you like being harassed Ahlstrom?

We she doesn't like it either.

It's a freaking operating system for God sakes but when it's supported
by Linux freaks such as yourself, using a real name is complete idiocy.

A fact I'm sure you are aware of.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 3:59:16 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 20:46, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 17:58:27 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 22/05/11 14:20, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility.
>>
>> lol...
>>
>> Who actually knows the name Flatfish? Shall I put the question on
>> Twitter? If you are known is because of your vulgarity and immature
>> behaviour here and if anything you would lower the tone of the show.
>>
>> I am of course though quite happy to drop standards for one show just to
>> have you on.
>>
>> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/
>
> Quite a few people know the moniker.
> You would be surprised.
>
> And BTW, you are just as anonymous as I am only I don't wear a stupid
> looking hat to cover my face like you do.
>
> So why not put your full name on the show, website and so forth?
>
> Or maybe you already do and I somehow missed it.

What are you talking about anonymous? I haven't mentioned that in this
thread. Now you mention it, you have no homepage,website,blog or
photograph at all. We haven't heard your voice or know your first name.
At least I have revealed that about me. I am accountable for what I
say...I have 3 years worth of posts in a blog and hours of the TechBytes
shows...I certainly have something to loose and have to stand by
everything I say.

You have no such responsibilities.

Funny, you sort of answer your own question about me revealing my full
details:

"Or maybe you already do and I somehow missed it."

Because Ive seen and experienced your behaviour, you already invest
considerable time watching irc, posting bile here. I wonder with that
type of mindset what on earth would come next. - No thanks.

And no Flatfish, you are not well known and certainly not credible.
Unless you can prove us wrong with an independent link? lol.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 3:59:39 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 20:49, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 18:00:55 +0100, Goblin wrote:

>>> Ahlstrom frighten me?
>>> Not a chance.
>>>
>>> He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
>>>
>>> But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
>>>
>>> It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless.
>>>

>> lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the
>> credibility you would bring to the show? lol...
>
> Precisely....
>
> I post something and people listen.
>
> You post something and people fall asleep.

Why? Because you say so?

lol.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 4:00:33 PM5/22/11
So why did I mention it all?

I could have just said "I installed Unity on my main rig"

I didn't need to mention me hosing it at all.

Its called honesty flatfish, a concept quite alien to you.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 4:02:50 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Sorry but that's the truth...

Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
about give an take.

You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
need for compromise.

Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.

Homer

May 22, 2011, 4:21:30 PM5/22/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>> On 22/05/11 14:47, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>>
>>> "It's just software. This has got way out of proportion."
>>
>> After your behaviour flatfish, its you that needs to remember that.
>> Infact Ive said it before to you Wintrolls.
>>
>> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/
>
> Not only was Laura Didio old news, she herself was quite the
> anti-Linux pro-SCO troll. No wonder some people got pissed off at
> her.

Laura Dildo is a haggard, evil bitch who prostituted herself to SCO:

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20070619092336304
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5546825168_703ce8f177.jpg

Moron O'Gara is another one:

http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/maureen%20ogara.jpg

May they both burn in Hell.

And no, it's not "just software", it's moral principles.

--
K. | "The poor have flat-screen TVs."
http://slated.org | ~ Libertarian propagandist Keith

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 4:42:00 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:59:16 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 20:46, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> lol...
>>>
>>> Who actually knows the name Flatfish? Shall I put the question on
>>> Twitter? If you are known is because of your vulgarity and immature
>>> behaviour here and if anything you would lower the tone of the show.
>>>
>>> I am of course though quite happy to drop standards for one show just to
>>> have you on.
>>>
>>> http://techrights.org/2011/05/21/techbytes-episode-47/
>>
>> Quite a few people know the moniker.
>> You would be surprised.
>>
>> And BTW, you are just as anonymous as I am only I don't wear a stupid
>> looking hat to cover my face like you do.
>>
>> So why not put your full name on the show, website and so forth?
>>
>> Or maybe you already do and I somehow missed it.
>>

> What are you talking about anonymous? I haven't mentioned that in this
> thread.

Somone commented that one reason I won't appear on your show is to keep
myself anonymous. Old Friend I believe.

I'm asking why it's ok for YOU to be anonymous if you really believe in
your cause.

> Now you mention it, you have no homepage,website,blog or
> photograph at all.

So?
Why would I want to?

> We haven't heard your voice or know your first name.

I'm Gary Stewart.
Remember?

> At least I have revealed that about me. I am accountable for what I
> say...I have 3 years worth of posts in a blog and hours of the TechBytes
> shows...I certainly have something to loose and have to stand by
> everything I say.

Yet you won't put your real name on it.
So you really aren't accountable now are you?

> You have no such responsibilities.

That's right.
For me this is a joke which is why I remain as I am.

For you it seems to be a religious cause which is why I can't figure out
why you wouldn't want to stand behind it with your real name.

> Funny, you sort of answer your own question about me revealing my full
> details:
>
> "Or maybe you already do and I somehow missed it."
>
> Because Ive seen and experienced your behaviour, you already invest
> considerable time watching irc, posting bile here. I wonder with that
> type of mindset what on earth would come next. - No thanks.
>
> And no Flatfish, you are not well known and certainly not credible.
> Unless you can prove us wrong with an independent link? lol.

Credible from your side of the argument.
There are two sides to this debate.
Yours and the correct side, mine.

You just don't like the fact that even some real true honest Linux
advocates wish sites like yours would go away because they lend credence
to some of the typical Linux user stereotypes.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 4:42:41 PM5/22/11

Actually I'm usually laughing too hard to fall asleep.
Others don't agree though.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 4:45:21 PM5/22/11

I have no idea but probably because you thought your "I was tired"
excuse would cover your ass.
You forgot however that you used the same exact exuse last week when you
screwed up basic ip addressing 101.

It's a narcissistic trait.

> I could have just said "I installed Unity on my main rig"
>
> I didn't need to mention me hosing it at all.
>
> Its called honesty flatfish, a concept quite alien to you.

Honesty!!
Hahahaha that's a good one.

Honesty and Linux advocacy are oxymoron's.
At least in COLA, there is no such thing.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 4:46:25 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:02:50 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Sorry but that's the truth...
>
> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
> about give an take.
>
> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
> need for compromise.
>
> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.

Typical Linux loon attack.

Sticks and stones etc.....

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 4:48:05 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 21:42, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Somone commented that one reason I won't appear on your show is to keep
> myself anonymous. Old Friend I believe.
>
> I'm asking why it's ok for YOU to be anonymous if you really believe in
> your cause.

Rubbish - You refuse to stand by what you say, you are ashamed.

Flatfish, think about your defence before posting it. Why should you
loose your anonymity if, by your own admition I have mine. I am on the
show every week.

DOH!

As for you being Gary, it does not matter to me in the slightest. Gary
is as good a name to use as Flatfish, as long as its clear its you I'm
referring too.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 4:50:13 PM5/22/11

But you listen regularly and thats good enough for me.

When you are brave enough, please feel free to come on the show. In the
meantime just listen, fantasise and you can pretend you are on.

Theres no shame in being a groupie Flatfish. Don't expect an autograph
though.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 4:54:24 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 21:46, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:02:50 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Sorry but that's the truth...
>>
>> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
>> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
>> about give an take.
>>
>> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
>> need for compromise.
>>
>> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
>> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.
>
> Typical Linux loon attack.
>
> Sticks and stones etc.....

Eh? And you haven't spent the last part of the thread trying to insult me?

You said: "Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in

which you do is a wuss."

and I was not insulting you, I was merely explaining to you how marriage
worked. The part at the end is not an insult or "sticks and stones",
just looking back at the type of posts you make give me genuine fear for
anyone you might come across in real life. Thats a genuine fear.

Need reminding what you have written? Check back yourself.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:01:06 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:48:05 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 21:42, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Somone commented that one reason I won't appear on your show is to keep
>> myself anonymous. Old Friend I believe.
>>
>> I'm asking why it's ok for YOU to be anonymous if you really believe in
>> your cause.
>
> Rubbish - You refuse to stand by what you say, you are ashamed.

I stand by my words credible or not.
I don't care one way or the other.

You OTOH are attempting to provide some legitimate Linux advocacy, in
multiple methods of delivery.
So why are you afraid to put your name on it?

> Flatfish, think about your defence before posting it. Why should you
> loose your anonymity if, by your own admition I have mine. I am on the
> show every week.

Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.
I am not trying to produce something legitimate.

You are.
That's the difference.

> DOH!

Indeed.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend this simple point.

Maybe you're tired again?

> As for you being Gary, it does not matter to me in the slightest. Gary
> is as good a name to use as Flatfish, as long as its clear its you I'm
> referring too.

See that.
So now you can't say I'm anonymous!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Roped and Doped.

You Linux loons have to realize you can't have it both ways.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:03:11 PM5/22/11

Yes I do.

> When you are brave enough, please feel free to come on the show. In the
> meantime just listen, fantasise and you can pretend you are on.

I don't need to fantasize.
You just invited me.
I'm not interested.

Anything you want to know about Linux and my POV feel free to ask here.

I don't run away from threads like some others do.

> Theres no shame in being a groupie Flatfish. Don't expect an autograph
> though.

Just call me "Sweet Sweet Connie".....

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:09:27 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 21:54:24 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 21:46, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
>>> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
>>> about give an take.
>>>
>>> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
>>> need for compromise.
>>>
>>> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
>>> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.
>>
>> Typical Linux loon attack.
>>
>> Sticks and stones etc.....
>>

> Eh? And you haven't spent the last part of the thread trying to insult me?

Insult you?

I told the truth, expressed my opinion about your show.

Aside from mangling your name once in a while, how am I insulting you?

> You said: "Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in
> which you do is a wuss."

Try reading it in context:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2c7b2b2874068602?hl=en

"Ahlstrom frighten me?
Not a chance.
He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless. "

And then:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7eb0cd899623da56?hl=en

"Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in which you
do
is a wuss.

Sorry but that's the truth... "

AHLSTROM even acknowledged that I called HIM a wuss...
Which I did.

Get your facts correct next time Gooblin....

> and I was not insulting you, I was merely explaining to you how marriage
> worked. The part at the end is not an insult or "sticks and stones",
> just looking back at the type of posts you make give me genuine fear for
> anyone you might come across in real life. Thats a genuine fear.
>
> Need reminding what you have written? Check back yourself.

I just did....

I await your apology for screwing it up....

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 5:12:48 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 22:01, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.
> I am not trying to produce something legitimate.
>
> You are.
> That's the difference.

If I believed that to be true I would be even more worried about your
disturbing behaviour. You mean to tell us that after thousands upon
thousands of posts like yours you have no care either way?

Thats even worse. And you say by coming on the show you would add
credibility?

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 5:14:05 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 22:03, flatfish+++ wrote:
> I don't need to fantasize.
> You just invited me.
You do because you are too ashamed of your behaviour to ever come on.
You know what you do is wrong and you also know you have no argument.

Like I say, you can dream of coming on but the reality would be you
would never have the nerve.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:15:11 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:12:48 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 22:01, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.
>> I am not trying to produce something legitimate.
>>
>> You are.
>> That's the difference.
>
> If I believed that to be true I would be even more worried about your
> disturbing behaviour. You mean to tell us that after thousands upon
> thousands of posts like yours you have no care either way?

Well of course I "care" but for me it's not some religion like it
obviously is for you and the other TechLoons.

> Thats even worse. And you say by coming on the show you would add
> credibility?

Your downloads would skyrocket.
And you know it....

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:20:56 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:14:05 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 22:03, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> I don't need to fantasize.
>> You just invited me.
> You do because you are too ashamed of your behaviour to ever come on.

Actually I'm more embarrassed being associated with loons like you and
Slimeowitz even if it is anonymous.

I have nothing to be ashamed of.
I speak my mind rather than LIE for LIEnux like you Linux loons do.
You don't have to listen if you don't want to.

You do though.

> You know what you do is wrong and you also know you have no argument.

Exposing loons like you, 7 [Homer], Ahlstrom etc is wrong?
How so?

> Like I say, you can dream of coming on but the reality would be you
> would never have the nerve.

I'm not dreaming of anything.
You can try and put this on my all you want, but the truth is you can't
explain why Linux is not important enough for you to put your real name
on it.

Even Dr. Roy Schestowitz does that.

Goblin

May 22, 2011, 5:22:12 PM5/22/11
On 22/05/11 22:09, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Insult you?

Yes, repeatedly. Did you not previously mention about my wife (so that I
had to explain how a successful marriage worked) You put that there as
another did. "Sticks and stones"? Whoever it was directly (and
indirectly aimed at) you can't even keep your own argument straight.

I could care less on your views on show (which to be fair I would be a
little disapointed if you didn't comment on an episode)

You are totally besotted with me, you listen to the show, you create
threads asking me questions, you quote me from IRC and you spend so much
time talking about Goblin (or Gooblin) related subjects. If you were a
decent person I would be flattered.

As for now, I am guessing by the times you post that you are just
settling in early evening for a good nights troll. Over here its late
and I won't accomodate that now since Ive got a few TechBytes related
matters to sort out before sleep.

Before you try your usual "running away" angle, let me remind you that
there has been periods over the last few days where you have been absent
for reply...the allegation was not made to you mainly because I
appreciate that posting as you do through the night means that you sleep
all day....probably..

I'll look forward to reading your latest angle tomorrow. If its good
enough I'll even mention it on Mondays show....I hope thats enough for
you since you are not brave enough to come on.

Good night Flatfish.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 5:29:12 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:22:12 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 22/05/11 22:09, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Insult you?
>
> Yes, repeatedly. Did you not previously mention about my wife (so that I
> had to explain how a successful marriage worked) You put that there as
> another did. "Sticks and stones"? Whoever it was directly (and
> indirectly aimed at) you can't even keep your own argument straight.

Get back to specifics instead of snipping and running again Goblin:

Here it is again for you:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ca59dedc53151c95?hl=en

">> Sticks and stones etc.....

> Eh? And you haven't spent the last part of the thread trying to insult me?

Insult you?

I told the truth, expressed my opinion about your show.

Aside from mangling your name once in a while, how am I insulting you?

> You said: "Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in
> which you do is a wuss."

Try reading it in context:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2c7b2b28740...

"Ahlstrom frighten me?
Not a chance.
He's the biggest wuss in COLA.
But he *does* provide endless entertainment value.
It's quite creepy, but from a distance I suppose it's all harmless. "

And then:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7eb0cd89962...

"Any "man" who allows his wife to treat "him" in a manner in which you
do
is a wuss.

Sorry but that's the truth... "

AHLSTROM even acknowledged that I called HIM a wuss...
Which I did.

Get your facts correct next time Gooblin....

> and I was not insulting you, I was merely explaining to you how marriage
> worked. The part at the end is not an insult or "sticks and stones",
> just looking back at the type of posts you make give me genuine fear for
> anyone you might come across in real life. Thats a genuine fear.

> Need reminding what you have written? Check back yourself.

I just did....

I await your apology for screwing it up.... "

NOW.... back up your comments...
You can start where you accuse me of calling you a wuss...

And stop snipping and running....

> Before you try your usual "running away" angle, let me remind you that
> there has been periods over the last few days where you have been absent
> for reply...the allegation was not made to you mainly because I
> appreciate that posting as you do through the night means that you sleep
> all day....probably..

Stop making excuses....

Instead of replying DIRECTLY to a DIRECT question (listed again above),
you choose to snip and run because I caught you stone cold in one of
your lies.

> I'll look forward to reading your latest angle tomorrow. If its good
> enough I'll even mention it on Mondays show....I hope thats enough for
> you since you are not brave enough to come on.
>
> Good night Flatfish.

Who cares what you mention on the show.

You'll just lie like you did in the other episode where I took you apart
via a time line.

You pulled the same crap there, snipping and running, making excuses and
denying what I wrote despite my giving the exact places in the podcast
where you said what....

And you know something?

You didn't get much support from the other Linturds and that's because
they listened for themselves and discovered I was spot on in my
comments.

That was proof enough for me.

William Poaster

May 22, 2011, 6:19:02 PM5/22/11

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>> On 22/05/11 18:24, Hadron wrote:
>>> you be honest and
>>> consistent and I will refrain from thinking you a MS hating hypocrite.
>>

>> And I would return the courtesy by saying thanks for your words.
>
> Personally, I'd simply tell the troll to fsck off.

+1.

Did you see where the dumbass posted this to Goblin?

"But since you're so holier than thou you'll be the first to stop morons
like Dumb WIlly claiming I "could not install Ubuntu". I had *hellish*
problems with it primarily because (a) I was new to Linux and (b) It
didnt work half the time with my HW despite the liars in COLA claiming
it worked for me. When I learnt more I moved to Debian and big issues
with nvidia and SATA drives. I submitted bug reports and they got
sorted. Dumb Willy and co called me a liar : but google shows who was
telling the truth."

Hadron - Message-ID: <v7oc2uy...@news.eternal-september.org

Except I *didn't* have any problems with Ubuntu Linux, nVIDIA & SATA hard
drives, & "it *did* all work for me", as it did for many in the Ubuntu
newsgroup, so that trolling Hadron jackass showed his idiocy yet again,
shouting his usual "Liar".

"New to Linux", hmm...& his first post to Linux groups was in April 2006,
harassing the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on the
Ubuntu group with reports of how installing (rather simple) things
failed for him. Then he claimed to move to Debian, & he was still a n00b?
Yeesh..

--
Windows Breakthrough: It finally booted on the first try.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.
Microsoft is an incredibly successful empire built on the premise of market dominance with low-quality goods."
-- Former White House adviser Richard A. Clarke --

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 6:23:41 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 23:19:02 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

>> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> And I would return the courtesy by saying thanks for your words.
>>
>> Personally, I'd simply tell the troll to fsck off.
>
> +1.
>
> Did you see where the dumbass posted this to Goblin?

So what happened to your "fantastic filter system" you keep bragging
about Willy Poaster?

Seems to me you are seeing all these posts which means either your
filter system is defective, you are lying or both.

William Poaster

May 22, 2011, 6:24:36 PM5/22/11

> On 22/05/11 18:14, Hadron wrote:
>> Goblin<bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

>>> Because he is far from honest. I'm sure any COLA advocate here would quiet
>>> happily stand up for what they believe. The Wintrolls advocacy is very
>>> different though and only exists hidden behind text.
>>
>> Why not ask Dumb Willy Poaster on and see how "honest" he is? Willy once
>> claimed that dekstop Linux was ready for the corporate desktop 12 years
>> ago ...
>
> Why should I?
>
> I was talking for myself. Why do you Wintrolls always distract the
> subject by bringing others into it?

Par for the course for the Hadron troll.

> I am sure Mr Poaster is quite able to defend himself against the tot the wintrolls vomit
> into this newsgroup.

No point in aguing with wintrolls & M$ zealots like Hadron, they drag you
down to their level of idiocy, then beat you with their experience. ;-)
It why he's binned in most groups he's been in.

William Poaster

May 22, 2011, 6:32:26 PM5/22/11

> On 22/05/11 20:19, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> lol Flatfish, after looking at the responses in this thread, the
>>> credibility you would bring to the show? lol...
>>>

>>> I'd be lucky to have a show after a vulgar person like you was on it.
>>>
>>> A risk I'm willing to take though in order to get you to take
>>> responsibility for your actions here and god only knows where else on
>>> the net.
>>

>> I find it pretty funny to be called a "wuss", actually.
>>
>> I've been posting here for a long time, and for most of that time I've had
>> people:
>>
>> - Tell me they're going to give "it" to me up my "poop chute".
>> - Call me a liar and a fraud, and worse, and mock me with
>> endless variations on "Liarnut".
>> - Track down as much personal information as they could find, including
>> information about other members of my family, and post it here.
>> - Sent emails to my wife telling her I "continually" use bad words and
>> that I'd better stop, or telling that I don't know "who I'm up
>> against".
>> - Post egregious, hateful slurs about my spouse.
>> - Claim I have certain people as my "Master".
>>
>> And yet, here I am, still posting. Yeah, I'm quite the "wuss"<chuckle>.
>>
>> Are you sure you really want to have someone as contemptible as Flounder
>> sully your show?
>>

> Oh I'd love to have Flatfish on, if only to get him to take
> responsibility for his posting and behaviour over the years.

Well that ain't going to happen, he's too much of coward for that.

"Because I don't want to give that show any sort of credibility."

Translation: Because I'm a wuss & would rather post tripe &
drivel in Linux groups.

> I would love to know what sort of man thinks it acceptable to behave the
> way he does, I would love to know what sort of man thinks that what he
> has done has any worth, but more importantly I would like to see him
> stand behind what he's said.
>
> I do wonder how depressing it must be for him to look back at his
> actions and see that after years of childish, insulting posts he has
> achieved nothing except strengthen peoples resolve to challenge
> inappropriate behaviour like his.
>
> I am not sure if I should feel very sorry for Flatfish or be worried
> about the safety of someone he comes into contact with in the real world.

I doubt that they'd let him out of his "home", so I doubt that you need
to worry about the safety of anyone he may meet in the real world. :-)

--
"!sgub evah t'nseod CP sihT ?sgub naem ayaddahW"

Gregory Shearman

May 22, 2011, 7:19:08 PM5/22/11
On 2011-05-22, A. van der Berigheid AKA clogtroll wrote:

> Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
> Google: ahlstrom+weenie
> Amazing!

Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
her in this newsgroup, Clogs?

--
Regards,
Gregory.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 7:50:12 PM5/22/11
On 22 May 2011 23:19:08 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2011-05-22, A. van der Berigheid AKA clogtroll wrote:
>>>
>> Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
>> Google: ahlstrom+weenie
>> Amazing!
>
> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?

What hateful lies?
I have more respect for her and I don't even know her, or of her than I
do for Chris Ahlstrom who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp.

She *has* to be a better woman than he is a man.
At least based upon what is written here in COLA.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 8:17:33 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 22/05/11 22:01, flatfish+++ wrote:

>> Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.
>> I am not trying to produce something legitimate.

Finally, a truthful statement from Flounder.

--
An English judge, growing weary of the barrister's long-winded summation,
leaned over the bench and remarked, "I've heard your arguments, Sir

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 8:27:34 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:17:33 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 22/05/11 22:01, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.
>>> I am not trying to produce something legitimate.
>
> Finally, a truthful statement from Flounder.

Sigh.....
More change the subject and snip and run tactics from the worn out,
emasculated Liarmutt.

Try taking it in the context.
You know, the part you snipped...

The context is in using one's real name.

Like here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/effa4bd5db8be56a?hl=en

"I stand by my words credible or not.
I don't care one way or the other.

You OTOH are attempting to provide some legitimate Linux advocacy, in
multiple methods of delivery.
So why are you afraid to put your name on it?

> Flatfish, think about your defence before posting it. Why should you
> loose your anonymity if, by your own admition I have mine. I am on the
> show every week.

Because I don't care about Linux/Windows advocacy one way or the other.

I am not trying to produce something legitimate.

You are.
That's the difference. "

IOW I'm not trying to build legitimate Linux advocacy websites. I just
speak my mind.
Goblin IS trying to do that so why does he reamain anonymous.

Nice try Liarmutt, but once again you lose.

And please, stop replying 3rd party and changing the subject line.
It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot than you are Chris
Ahlstrom = Liarmutt.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 8:26:27 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Sorry but that's the truth...
>

> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
> about give an take.

Indeed, and in equal measure.

> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
> need for compromise.

The post I made, that the trolls are making hay of, was about the early days
of our marriage, when we did not have much money. As I said, after 30 years
of marriage to a woman who is not only far more ethical than these trolls,
but more intelligent and witty, and funny, and fun to be with, and
-- get this -- probably physically *stronger* than any of these trolls,
we've come to quite a sound agreement about things.

> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.

Yeah, these misfits have *nothing* worthwhile to say about anyone else's
marriage.

This post is sufficient measure of the entity called "flatfish+++":

Subject: Hey Ahlstrom......
You look like a porn star from the 70's and your wife looks like a
nerd.....

A calling out, puerile, childish, and pig-ignorant.

--
The courtroom was pregnant (pun intended) with anxious silence as the
judge solemnly considered his verdict in the paternity suit before him.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 8:27:40 PM5/22/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Good night Flatfish.

Good night, Moon.

--
QOTD:
Some people have one of those days. I've had one of those lives.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 8:34:27 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:26:27 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Sorry but that's the truth...
>>
>> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
>> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
>> about give an take.
>
> Indeed, and in equal measure.

What makes you think I disagree with that?

>> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
>> need for compromise.
>
> The post I made, that the trolls are making hay of, was about the early days
> of our marriage, when we did not have much money. As I said, after 30 years
> of marriage to a woman who is not only far more ethical than these trolls,
> but more intelligent and witty, and funny, and fun to be with, and
> -- get this -- probably physically *stronger* than any of these trolls,
> we've come to quite a sound agreement about things.

Which is why you post here before you go to work.
During work.
at lunch.
As soon as you get home.
All evening long.

Sounds like you and the miz have a "great" relationship.....

>> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
>> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.
>
> Yeah, these misfits have *nothing* worthwhile to say about anyone else's
> marriage.

We are only commneting on the pathetic things you have posted about YOUR
marriage Liarmutt = Chris Ahlstrom.

So where are your balls?

In a jar on the night stand?

> This post is sufficient measure of the entity called "flatfish+++":

> Subject: Hey Ahlstrom......
> You look like a porn star from the 70's and your wife looks like a
> nerd.....
>
> A calling out, puerile, childish, and pig-ignorant.

Well you and her do.....
Your picture is all over the net BTW.
Didn't you know that?
You did it to yourself....

If you don't like hearing other people's opinions, don't splatter your
personal information all over the place.

Does your wife know you post her picture on the net?
Hopefully you asked for permission, much like you ask her for permission
to take a crap when you need to.

flatfish+++

May 22, 2011, 8:34:58 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:27:40 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Good night Flatfish.
>
> Good night, Moon.

Yawwn......
Stop trying to be philosophical.
You fail.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 22, 2011, 8:38:42 PM5/22/11
Gregory Shearman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2011-05-22, A. van der Berigheid AKA clogtroll wrote:
>>>
>> Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
>> Google: ahlstrom+weenie
>> Amazing!
>
> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?

Seeding Google with *foul* innuendo and inciting people to contact her.

Luckily, it is self-revealing fsckwittery, and fools no one.

--
<miguel> any new sendmail hole I have to fix before going on vacations?
-- Seen on #Linux

DFS

May 23, 2011, 2:03:12 AM5/23/11
On 5/22/2011 8:26 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 22/05/11 20:52, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Sorry but that's the truth...
>>
>> Spoken like a "man" who is not married. Flatfish, if someone ever gives
>> you the time of day (which is doubtful) then you will find marrage is
>> about give an take.
>
> Indeed, and in equal measure.
>
>> You may lead a selfish life, but if you were married you would know the
>> need for compromise.
>
> The post I made, that the trolls are making hay of, was about the early days
> of our marriage, when we did not have much money.

So what? You said it took "years of resistance" before she would let
you spend your own money. Absurd.

> As I said, after 30 years
> of marriage to a woman who is not only far more ethical than these trolls,

Sez you. And why should we believe you - when you've been whoring
yourself out to MS\Windows for years, while whining at night that
Microsoft is "evil" or "a cancer".

> but more intelligent and witty, and funny, and fun to be with,

My wife cracks me up sometimes. I thought I got her - we were watching
TV and an ad came on that mentioned genital herpes. I casually said
"Are you living with genital herpes?" and she didn't miss a beat and
came back immediately with "Is that what we're calling you these days..."

ha!

> and
> -- get this -- probably physically *stronger* than any of these trolls,

motherfucker!

You are one seriously pwned pansy ass of a man if your wife is
physically stronger than you (we know she's mentally stronger - she's
put up with your whining for 30 years).

What, you inject her with HGH and insulin every day? She does back
squats with you on her shoulders? Clean and jerk 1.5x her own bodyweight?

LMFAO!!!

You need to man up, Linosuck. JHC. You get more and more pwned every
time you open your pipsqueak mouth about that "marriage" of yours.

> we've come to quite a sound agreement about things.

I bet you have. She controls every cent of spending, except you get a
little discretionary amount for your geek toys. And you get to eat
lunch out once a week.

>> Maybe its better you do stay single, looking at your behaviour as I said
>> before I would worry for the safety of anyone you were partnered with.
>
> Yeah, these misfits have *nothing* worthwhile to say about anyone else's
> marriage.
>
> This post is sufficient measure of the entity called "flatfish+++":

> Subject: Hey Ahlstrom......
> You look like a porn star from the 70's and your wife looks like a
> nerd.....
>
> A calling out, puerile, childish, and pig-ignorant.

"giggle"

Peter Köhlmann

May 23, 2011, 2:16:24 AM5/23/11
flatfish+++ wrote:

> On 22 May 2011 23:19:08 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> On 2011-05-22, A. van der Berigheid AKA clogtroll wrote:
>>>>
>>> Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
>>> Google: ahlstrom+weenie
>>> Amazing!
>>
>> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
>> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?
>
> What hateful lies?
> I have more respect for her and I don't even know her, or of her than I
> do for Chris Ahlstrom who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp.
>
> She *has* to be a better woman than he is a man.
> At least based upon what is written here in COLA.

So why do you answer as "flatfish", clog_retard?

Gregory Shearman

May 23, 2011, 5:47:21 AM5/23/11

How very interesting!

Marti Van Lin

May 23, 2011, 6:27:49 AM5/23/11

IIRC High Plains Thumper thought that they are one and the same. However
the problem is that the Toilet Clog writes perfectly Dutch and his
"quote header" is clearly from the Dutch version of Microsoft Live Mail.

Probably they work as a team and the Toilet Clog has been a troll
wanna-bee for ages, he also mimicked the retarded K-man for years.

He simply copies existing trolls.

No originality and no creativity, just a lousy copycat.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://osg33x.blogspot.com

chrisv

May 23, 2011, 9:27:12 AM5/23/11
Homer wrote:

>Laura Dildo is a haggard, evil bitch who prostituted herself to SCO:
>
>http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20070619092336304

Intersting article. One can't help but notice how similar the lies
and FUD from the cola trolls are to what the "professionals" said.

I like these PJ quotes:

"Can't Microsoft and SCO get any nice people to support their cause, I
wondered?"

"If I were Microsoft or even SCO, I'd be disturbed to have a supporter
who conducts himself like that."

Just like our trolls...

Peter Köhlmann

May 23, 2011, 9:39:45 AM5/23/11
Marti Van Lin wrote:

> On 23-05-11 11:47, Gregory Shearman wrote:

>>> So why do you answer as "flatfish", clog_retard?
>>
>> How very interesting!
>
> IIRC High Plains Thumper thought that they are one and the same.

Well, given how extremely filthy both are, not an unreasonable idea

> However
> the problem is that the Toilet Clog writes perfectly Dutch and his
> "quote header" is clearly from the Dutch version of Microsoft Live Mail.

Still does not rule out flatfish

> Probably they work as a team and the Toilet Clog has been a troll
> wanna-bee for ages, he also mimicked the retarded K-man for years.

They could be a team, just like Hadron Larry has joined flatfish

Still, flatfish has given away / confirmed several of his "identities" by
doing his usual blunders

> He simply copies existing trolls.
>
> No originality and no creativity, just a lousy copycat.

All of them are brainless idiots

And some of them, especially flatfish and DFS, are also vile racists. The
scum of the scum

Marti Van Lin

May 23, 2011, 9:45:22 AM5/23/11

Indeed Microsoft has no problem employing scumbags like Dildo, Flounder,
DF$, Hadron, Ezekiel, Amicus BillWG and their lot, for their "Jihad".

Microsoft clearly depends on mentally ill sociopaths!

krazy eye killa

May 23, 2011, 9:54:49 AM5/23/11

mentally ill asshole "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Just like our trolls...

shut the fsck up and stop talking about trolls you mentally ill piece of
shit.

Hadron

May 23, 2011, 10:15:15 AM5/23/11
Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> writes:

> On 23-05-11 15:27, chrisv wrote:
>
>> Homer wrote:
>>
>>> Laura Dildo is a haggard, evil bitch who prostituted herself to SCO:
>>>
>>> http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20070619092336304
>>
>> Intersting article. One can't help but notice how similar the lies
>> and FUD from the cola trolls are to what the "professionals" said.
>>
>> I like these PJ quotes:
>>
>> "Can't Microsoft and SCO get any nice people to support their cause, I
>> wondered?"
>>
>> "If I were Microsoft or even SCO, I'd be disturbed to have a supporter
>> who conducts himself like that."
>>
>> Just like our trolls...
>
> Indeed Microsoft has no problem employing scumbags like Dildo, Flounder, DF$,
> Hadron, Ezekiel, Amicus BillWG and their lot, for their "Jihad".
>
> Microsoft clearly depends on mentally ill sociopaths!

It worries me that you believe people are paid to point out your
cluelessness and lies.

flatfish+++

May 23, 2011, 10:57:40 AM5/23/11

Well now we have established that these COLA Linux losers now have no
reason to complain when people post *their* private information and call
*them* on the phone at 2 AM or such.

After all they don't have a problem doing it to Laura so what goes
around comes around.

flatfish+++

May 23, 2011, 11:04:48 AM5/23/11

The more Liarmutt barks the deeper he digs his own grave!

The best part about these Linux loons is that all you have to do is use
their own words against them.

It's like taking candy from a baby.

We need some higher quality Linux "advocates" around here.
The current crop is all worn down.

Goblin

May 23, 2011, 1:19:09 PM5/23/11
No flatfish. You attacked or tried to insult about references about my
relationship with my wife. You put that previous insult there not only
to attack another but to try and have a poke at me.

Think I'm wrong? What was that you were implying about my wife when I
was recording the Techbytes show? Remember?

Obviously not. Get a memory, get an argument and for heavens sake grow up.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."
Catch me in #techrights on freenode.net

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Goblin

May 23, 2011, 1:22:17 PM5/23/11
On 23/05/11 00:50, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On 22 May 2011 23:19:08 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> On 2011-05-22, A. van der Berigheid AKA clogtroll wrote:
>>>>
>>> Does his wife Jayne know about his double life? I often wonder.
>>> Google: ahlstrom+weenie
>>> Amazing!
>>
>> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
>> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?
>
> What hateful lies?
> I have more respect for her and I don't even know her, or of her than I
> do for Chris Ahlstrom who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp.
>
> She *has* to be a better woman than he is a man.
> At least based upon what is written here in COLA.

You still are too scared to stand behind any of your views though and
come on the show....I'd make up some more "new" handles to enquire about
the show here. It avoids the issue of you being ashamed of your own
behaviour and come on the show to defend it.

William Poaster

May 23, 2011, 1:39:50 PM5/23/11

> On 23/05/11 00:50, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
>>> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?
>>
>> What hateful lies?
>> I have more respect for her and I don't even know her, or of her than I
>> do for Chris Ahlstrom who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp.
>>
>> She *has* to be a better woman than he is a man.
>> At least based upon what is written here in COLA.
>>

> You still are too scared to stand behind any of your views though and
> come on the show....I'd make up some more "new" handles to enquire about
> the show here. It avoids the issue of you being ashamed of your own
> behaviour and come on the show to defend it.

"...who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp."

Oh, the irony!

--
A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1

DFS

May 23, 2011, 3:47:23 PM5/23/11

Here's you shrieking and frothing, in one post to Hadron:

"Fsck you...snotty POS....asshole...worthless waste of
skin...you suck shit...God-damned...fsckwit...Wintroll fsckwits."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c2ed5d267547d280?hl=en

Kill yourself soon, turd. Improve the world a little bit.

Hadron

May 23, 2011, 6:00:25 PM5/23/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

> On 23/05/11 00:50, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Does Chris's wife know that it is *you* posting the hateful lies about
>>> her in this newsgroup, Clogs?
>>
>> What hateful lies?
>> I have more respect for her and I don't even know her, or of her than I
>> do for Chris Ahlstrom who has demonstrated himself to be a wimp.
>>
>> She *has* to be a better woman than he is a man.
>> At least based upon what is written here in COLA.
>>

> You still are too scared to stand behind any of your views though and come on
> the show....I'd make up some more "new" handles to enquire about the show here.
> It avoids the issue of you being ashamed of your own behaviour and come on the
> show to defend it.

Q: why would he want to come on some half arsed show hosted by two MS
hating nincompoops who cant even get their recording levels right?

Goblin

May 23, 2011, 6:17:32 PM5/23/11

What happened to the "olive branch" eh Hadron? Its back with the MS
hating claim then? (Hadron wanted to extend an olive branch on a post
earlier)

Since I am not removing Skype, I don't see how I can be called an MS
hater on that alone. But hey, since the olive branch was never sincere
(as anything you spout) then I'll leave you to it.

I suppose it appeases the shareholders when any comment which doesn't
favour Microsoft is dismissed as being "hatred".

William Poaster

May 23, 2011, 6:29:07 PM5/23/11

> On 23/05/11 23:00, Hadron wrote:

>> Goblin<bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

>>> You still are too scared to stand behind any of your views though and come on
>>> the show....I'd make up some more "new" handles to enquire about the show here.
>>> It avoids the issue of you being ashamed of your own behaviour and come on the
>>> show to defend it.
>>

>> Q: why would he want to come on some half arsed show hosted by two MS
>> hating nincompoops who cant even get their recording levels right?
>>

> What happened to the "olive branch" eh Hadron? Its back with the MS
> hating claim then? (Hadron wanted to extend an olive branch on a post
> earlier)

It's just the M$ trolling zealot reverting to type.

> Since I am not removing Skype, I don't see how I can be called an MS
> hater on that alone. But hey, since the olive branch was never sincere
> (as anything you spout) then I'll leave you to it.
>
> I suppose it appeases the shareholders when any comment which doesn't
> favour Microsoft is dismissed as being "hatred".

--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.

DFS

May 23, 2011, 7:46:31 PM5/23/11
On 5/23/2011 6:17 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 23/05/11 23:00, Hadron wrote:

> Since I am not removing Skype, I don't see how I can be called an MS
> hater on that alone. But hey, since the olive branch was never sincere
> (as anything you spout) then I'll leave you to it.
>
> I suppose it appeases the shareholders when any comment which doesn't
> favour Microsoft is dismissed as being "hatred".

I'm 100% sure you have some selfish reason for not removing Skype, that
overrides your dislike of MS - probably something to do with your
"webcasts".

And since you clearly are deluded, here's why you're an MS-hating crackpot:

* completely obsessed over the so-called failure of the Kin, writing
many negative and gloating remarks:

"Ive certainly had a laugh at the disaster that was the Kin.",
"What made the failure so comical..."
"utter disaster"
"#fail"
"I take some joy in failures like Kin..."
"you get a kick in the teeth from Microsoft abandoning it"

* "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and gloats over every
issue and problem you can find

* actually had the galling idiocy to label the Kinect "not a success"
and "a toy".

* claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most
interesting and informative site on the Internet"

* actually shows Spamowitz's idiotic lies on your site, such as "Vista 7
Top ‘Feature’ is Access to Intruders"

* babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club machines
after they signed up with Microsoft"

* claims any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to Microsoft

* blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft

* repeatedly gloat about Microsoft's errors, failures and
less-than-huge-successes

* blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"

* claims "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than what
Im using"

* claims "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that were
not fit for purpose for me"

* claims the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"

* admits you're suspicious of anyone who posts pro-MS comments

* admits you're skeptical of pro-MS literature.

* Gaming section on your blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all -
which is the best in the world.

* all your posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft

* never said anything good about MS that I can find

flatfish+++

May 23, 2011, 9:29:30 PM5/23/11

Exactly.
They would certainly sabotage my end of the show and then blame it all
on me.

They can debate me here if they wish.

flatfish+++

May 23, 2011, 9:30:29 PM5/23/11

They are having all kinds of troubles.
Mark S Bilk can't even get sip to work!!
And he's an engineer of sorts.

Goblin

May 24, 2011, 1:09:41 PM5/24/11
On 24/05/11 00:46, DFS wrote:

> I'm 100% sure you have some selfish reason for not removing Skype, that
> overrides your dislike of MS - probably something to do with your
> "webcasts".

As I said before, I could never win. If I had dumped it I would have
been a MS hater and if I keep it you claim selfish....Typical, although
completely transparent.

Goblin

May 24, 2011, 1:11:46 PM5/24/11

I don't think sound quality is particularly important, for me anyway it
would be responding to your claims directly....I'm sure if the quality
was so bad, people other than yourself would say something about it.

I know exactly why you won't stand behind what you say.....so do
you....but you are now desperately having to find excuses for not
meeting my challenge.

flatfish+++

May 24, 2011, 1:18:33 PM5/24/11
On Tue, 24 May 2011 18:11:46 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> I don't think sound quality is particularly important, for me anyway it
> would be responding to your claims directly....I'm sure if the quality
> was so bad, people other than yourself would say something about it.

Of course sound quality is important.
If people are irritated by the sound quality, they will turn it off.

It's not that bad, but it could be better.
The content is more important from your perspective but to a listener
poor sound isn't going to be tolerated.

> I know exactly why you won't stand behind what you say.....so do
> you....but you are now desperately having to find excuses for not
> meeting my challenge.

I stand behind what I say.
I admit when I am wrong.
I don't see how you can make a statement like that.

There is no sane reason why I would wish to be on your show.
You know my position and feel free to debate me here.
Going on your show does nothing for me, or you really for that matter
other than your download numbers will skyrocket.

Talk here if you want to talk.

flatfish+++

May 24, 2011, 1:23:04 PM5/24/11
On Tue, 24 May 2011 18:09:41 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 24/05/11 00:46, DFS wrote:
>>
>> I'm 100% sure you have some selfish reason for not removing Skype, that
>> overrides your dislike of MS - probably something to do with your
>> "webcasts".
>
> As I said before, I could never win. If I had dumped it I would have
> been a MS hater and if I keep it you claim selfish....Typical, although
> completely transparent.

You *are* a MS hater and that is where the hypocrisy begins.
It's far different from being a lay person and choosing what works for
you, oss or proprietary and being done with it.

I don't have a problem with that BTW.
Use what works for you.

The entire ball game changes when you get on your soapbox and start
preaching about the evils of Microsoft or contribute to what amounts to
an obvious Microsoft hate site, TR.

That's where the difference is.

It's like a limousine liberal who is all for busing and integration of
schools but at the same time sends her kids to private school.

Goblin

May 24, 2011, 2:18:14 PM5/24/11
On 24/05/11 18:18, flatfish+++ wrote:
> There is no sane reason why I would wish to be on your show.
> You know my position and feel free to debate me here.
> Going on your show does nothing for me, or you really for that matter
> other than your download numbers will skyrocket.
>
> Talk here if you want to talk.

Yes Flatfish, because everyone knows who you are? You've told some
whoppers in your time but that really has to take the biscuit.

As for your position, no we don't know it. First you stated fears for
your anonominity, then when it was pointed out that I was on the show
all the time and had retained mine, you then also use the claim that
somehow you are well known.

I am sure you are known by many nyms, Flatfish is merely one. You will
be known for your rude and vile behaviour, your dismissal of anything
which does not favour Microsoft and I would guess you will be known
(just like here) for thousands of posts. You haven't discussed
anything, but lets humour you for a minute and "discuss"

Please refer us to a link where anyone knows you and that you have
credibility or a link that somehow proves that the rating would "sky
rocket" Just one link....I dare you.

The truth is, you have none, just like you have no argument, thats why
you can't stand behind it.

You serve to me as a perfect example of Microsoft advocacy, hide behind
insults and text, but when push comes to shove and cornered, the last
thing on earth you want to do it take personal responsibility for what
you say and do. Coming on and speaking with your opinions is the last
thing anyone like you would do.

Goblin

May 24, 2011, 2:27:56 PM5/24/11
On 24/05/11 18:23, flatfish+++ wrote:
> ft or contribute to what amounts to
> an obvious Microsoft hate site, TR.

Ok Flatfish, we have already ascertained (by your own log of the IRC
channel) that I praise Skype (and thoroughly endorse it)

Without the usual fudging around that you do, lets see you answer the
following:

1. Please example the "evils" of Microsoft that I preach. Any example
will do. Just like I did with Sony and Google I voice my opinions of
what I dont like. Theres no preaching except a rather poor attempt by
you to make my views sound like some sort of fanatic. As for
Microsoft, if it has a good product that I use, I'll be the first to
say. Its acquisition of Skype now means that statement is proved.

2/ Please example where I contribute to what amounts to an obvious
Microsoft hate site, TR. - I write no articles for it, I think Ive
commented less than 5 times on it this year and perhaps linked Roys
quotes about twice. The TechBytes project - is a collaboration,
although you've already established one viewpoint where mine and Roys
differ. There are many others, use of the word product, consumer, my
views on closed source and my views on Apple....those are just a few off
the top of my head. If TR is indeed a MS hate site (and why should I
care what you think, its not my site) then I certainly wouldn't be able
to contribute to it with the views I have.

I'll leave you those to be getting on with.

DFS

May 24, 2011, 3:26:42 PM5/24/11
On 5/24/2011 1:09 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 24/05/11 00:46, DFS wrote:
>>
>> I'm 100% sure you have some selfish reason for not removing Skype, that
>> overrides your dislike of MS - probably something to do with your
>> "webcasts".
>
> As I said before, I could never win. If I had dumped it I would have
> been a MS hater and if I keep it you claim selfish....Typical, although
> completely transparent.

You can't win while you're lying about not being a Microsoft-hater.

Goblin

May 24, 2011, 3:29:09 PM5/24/11
lol...not when you are fudging around the issues no.

You just can't stand that rather than being able to label me "freetard"
or whatever, fact is I champion products I find of value, be it free
software or anything else....

The Skype issue is most inconvenient for you to perpetuate the lie isn't
it DFS?

DFS

May 24, 2011, 3:44:13 PM5/24/11
On 5/24/2011 3:29 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 24/05/11 20:26, DFS wrote:

>>> As I said before, I could never win. If I had dumped it I would have
>>> been a MS hater and if I keep it you claim selfish....Typical, although
>>> completely transparent.
>>

>> You can't win while you're lying about not being a Microsoft-hater.
>>

> lol...not when you are fudging around the issues no.
>
> You just can't stand that rather than being able to label me "freetard"
> or whatever,

I doubt I've ever labeled you a freetard, but anyone who "celebrates
FOSS" as you claim to do probably is one.

> fact is I champion products I find of value, be it free
> software or anything else....

So tell us how you still champion OpenSUSE. If not, why?

We'll be waiting.

> The Skype issue is most inconvenient for you to perpetuate the lie isn't
> it DFS?

It's no lie. You hate MS and insult them frequently. Years of your
slimy behavior confirm it:

* you're completely obsessed over the so-called failure of the Kin,

writing many negative and gloating remarks:

"Ive certainly had a laugh at the disaster that was the Kin.",
"What made the failure so comical..."
"utter disaster"
"#fail"
"I take some joy in failures like Kin..."
"you get a kick in the teeth from Microsoft abandoning it"

* you "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and gloat over every

issue and problem you can find

* you had the galling idiocy to label the Kinect "not a success" and "a
toy".

* you claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most

interesting and informative site on the Internet"

* you don't just link to techrights.org - you actually show Spamowitz's

idiotic lies on your site, such as "Vista 7 Top ‘Feature’ is Access to
Intruders"

* you drooled and babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer

club machines after they signed up with Microsoft"

* you claim any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to
Microsoft

* your blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft

* you repeatedly gloat about Microsoft's errors, failures and
less-than-huge-successes

* your blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"

* you claim "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than
what Im using"

* you claim "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that were

not fit for purpose for me"

* you claim the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"

* you say you're suspicious of anyone who posts pro-MS comments

* you say you're skeptical of pro-MS literature.

* Gaming section on your blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all -
which is the best in the world.

* all your posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft

* you've never said anything good about MS that I can find

And now it's "Micro$kype", which you use because in your words "it's a
convenient method of recording the TechBytes show". This dirtbag
hypocrisy is what most Linux "advocates" do: embrace MS technology by
day because it's convenient or makes them more money. By night, they
whine about MS.

Just. like. you.

It is loading more messages.