Did Roy Schestowitz Castrate Himself For Linux?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 5:53:57 PM6/21/08
Well did he?
Google seems to indicate he did.

Sad if true....

Of course Roy Schestowitz has me kill filed so he can't respond....

Oh yea, the "proof":

http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 5:56:08 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144w071-castrated-linux.html

Sorry....
Wrong link...
Here is the correct one.....

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 6:01:00 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well did he?
> Google seems to indicate he did.

Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 6:07:03 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:01:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well did he?
>> Google seems to indicate he did.
>
> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
> So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.

Wrong again sailor....
If you can prove otherwise it would be interesting.....
So, where is your documentation?
Oh, and BTW "a little voice told me" doesn't count.....
Spamowitz will soon find that out, and boy will he find that out!

William Poaster

Jun 21, 2008, 6:11:22 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:01:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well did he?
>> Google seems to indicate he did.
>
> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him. So you could
> continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.

Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.

--
Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
This message was sent from a

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 6:27:37 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:11:22 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:01:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well did he?
>>> Google seems to indicate he did.
>>
>> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him. So you could
>> continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>
> Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.

More lies from the person who claims to have the so called Wintrolls
filtered...
You are pathetic William Poaster.

And to address your point, why on earth would I need to get desperate when
Linux has 0.6 percent of thee desktop market?

Linux is a joke.

It'on life support, at least the desktop versions are.

Redhat figured that out.

why can't you?

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 21, 2008, 6:32:31 PM6/21/08

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 21, 2008, 6:35:58 PM6/21/08
____/ Moshe Goldfarb. on Saturday 21 June 2008 22:56 : \____

> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144w071-castrated-linux.html

> Sorry....
> Wrong link...
> Here is the correct one.....

http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html

/YOU/, Gary M Stewart, scum of the Earth and Microsoft Munchkin, posted that
fake message _under my name_. I did not write this. Your libellous attacks
will put you in prison one day.

By the way, drop the fake "Moshe Goldfarb" nym. You're libelling also a
holocaust survivor. Do your bosses at Microsoft know you do this?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 6:53:00 PM6/21/08

Sure Roy...
We believe you....

So why not prove Gary Stewert said this like you claim?
Why not prove Gary Stewert is flatfish?

Talk is cheap...
You have never proved your claims.

Here is your chance.

Why not clear the air forever?

Why not prove you were not the one posting messages about self castration
for Linux?

Why not prove you were not the one who had an operation to change your sex
so you could marry Mark Kent?

The messages have your name on them.

Why not some proof for a change?

You make all kinds of claims but yet you see to offer so little verifiable
proof to collaborate your point of view.

From what I see, you castrated yourself for Linux, married Mark Kent and
your only problem in life is Mark Kent's ex wife.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 6:56:47 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:35:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Moshe Goldfarb. on Saturday 21 June 2008 22:56 : \____
>
>> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:53:57 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>>

> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144w071-castrated-linux.html
>>
>> Sorry....
>> Wrong link...
>> Here is the correct one.....
>>

> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html
>
> /YOU/, Gary M Stewart, scum of the Earth and Microsoft Munchkin, posted that
> fake message _under my name_. I did not write this. Your libellous attacks
> will put you in prison one day.
>
> By the way, drop the fake "Moshe Goldfarb" nym. You're libelling also a
> holocaust survivor. Do your bosses at Microsoft know you do this?

Prove it you fool.
Go ahead...
Here is your big chance...

All those messages have your name on them.

Prove flatfish is Gary Stewert.

Talk is cheap Racine......
Prove it.....
You sure have a big mouth, maybe it was time you unstuffed it....

BTW I thought you had me killfiled....
Yet another LIE from the LIEnix community.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 6:54:19 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:01:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well did he?
>>> Google seems to indicate he did.
>>
>> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
>> So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>
> Wrong again sailor....
> If you can prove otherwise it would be interesting.....
> So, where is your documentation?
> Oh, and BTW "a little voice told me" doesn't count.....
> Spamowitz will soon find that out, and boy will he find that out!

For william's benefit, this is the other one continuing the
libelling/threats against him.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 6:51:11 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:11:22 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

>>> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him. So you could
>>> continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>>
>> Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.
>
> More lies from the person who claims to have the so called Wintrolls
> filtered...

HE DOES YOU OAF!
Or have you never realised that he hasn't reponded directly to you?
HE REPLIED TO ME!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*droool*

> You are pathetic William Poaster.
>
> And to address your point, why on earth would I need to get desperate when
> Linux has 0.6 percent of thee desktop market?
>
> Linux is a joke.

Any excuse to attack people here.
Simple as that.
It was freakin obvious those messages weren't posted by him. Anyone looking
at the soddin headers could tell that, without even reading the gibberish
contained within.

> It'on life support, at least the desktop versions are.
>
> Redhat figured that out.
>
> why can't you?

We don't give a damn about your precious "market share" bullshit.
Why should we, it's all I need. Sod anyone else, IMO.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 7:08:57 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:54:19 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
>>> So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>>
>> Wrong again sailor....
>> If you can prove otherwise it would be interesting.....
>> So, where is your documentation?
>> Oh, and BTW "a little voice told me" doesn't count.....
>> Spamowitz will soon find that out, and boy will he find that out!
>>
> For william's benefit, this is the other one continuing the
> libelling/threats against him.

Fool....
Show a single threat....
The only threats in this group are orchestrated by [Homer] who calls ISPs
concerning people he doesn't like.

I can provide proof...
Can you?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 7:12:40 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:51:11 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.
>>
>> More lies from the person who claims to have the so called Wintrolls
>> filtered...
>
> HE DOES YOU OAF!
> Or have you never realised that he hasn't reponded directly to you?
> HE REPLIED TO ME!
> Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*droool*

Sure, idiot....
He responds to this thread in milliseconds.
Others he totally ignores.....

Get real already...

>> You are pathetic William Poaster.
>>
>> And to address your point, why on earth would I need to get desperate when
>> Linux has 0.6 percent of thee desktop market?
>>
>> Linux is a joke.
>
> Any excuse to attack people here.
> Simple as that.
> It was freakin obvious those messages weren't posted by him. Anyone looking
> at the soddin headers could tell that, without even reading the gibberish
> contained within.

Really?

So who is the real HPT?

He has headers from 5 different ISPs?

How about Darrean, Doug Mentohl?
He posts from open proxies all over the earth...

Funny you don't seem to say anything about that.

How do you know for sure it isn't Roy Schestowitz?
Can you bet your life on it?

>> It'on life support, at least the desktop versions are.
>>
>> Redhat figured that out.
>>
>> why can't you?
>>
> We don't give a damn about your precious "market share" bullshit.
> Why should we, it's all I need. Sod anyone else, IMO.

Yawwn....

IOW "I love driving my Volkswagen when all the neighbors are driving
Porsches".

Sure you do.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 7:25:17 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about Darrean, Doug Mentohl?
> He posts from open proxies all over the earth...
>
> Funny you don't seem to say anything about that.

They don't nymshift into existing people's nicks and post libelous content
like you do.

> How do you know for sure it isn't Roy Schestowitz?
> Can you bet your life on it?

Yeah, riiiight, like he'd post that crap.
It was clear to everyone with half a brain cell it was a fake.
Just like fake chrisv's obviously not real chrisv.

you're the scum of the earth.

William Poaster

Jun 21, 2008, 7:27:17 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:51:11 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.
>>
>> More lies from the person who claims to have the so called Wintrolls
>> filtered...
>
> HE DOES YOU OAF!
> Or have you never realised that he hasn't reponded directly to you? HE
> REPLIED TO ME!
> Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*droool*

Moshe Flatfish goldfarb is as dumb as a stump. The troll can't even tell
to whom I was replying.

<snip troll gibberish>

> Any excuse to attack people here.
> Simple as that.
> It was freakin obvious those messages weren't posted by him. Anyone
> looking at the soddin headers could tell that, without even reading the
> gibberish contained within.

Yes, it was obviously posted by a troll.

<snip more trollshit>

> We don't give a damn about your precious "market share" bullshit. Why
> should we, it's all I need. Sod anyone else, IMO.

High Plains Thumper

Jun 21, 2008, 7:41:33 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Moshe Goldfarb on Saturday:

>>> Sorry.... Wrong link... Here is the correct one.....
>>>
>>> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html
>>
>> /YOU/, Gary M Stewart, scum of the Earth and Microsoft Munchkin, posted
>> that fake message _under my name_. I did not write this. Your libellous
>> attacks will put you in prison one day.
>>
>> By the way, drop the fake "Moshe Goldfarb" nym. You're libelling also a
>> holocaust survivor. Do your bosses at Microsoft know you do this?
>
> Prove it you fool. Go ahead... Here is your big chance... All those
> messages have your name on them. Prove flatfish is Gary Stewert.
>
> Talk is cheap Racine...... Prove it..... You sure have a big mouth,
> maybe it was time you unstuffed it.... BTW I thought you had me
> killfiled.... Yet another LIE from the LIEnix community.

No one has to present proof. It is written all over this message and
supported through Internet historical documentation. Even although one
remains kill filtered, it still comes out through replies and Googling.

Denial is akin to a child with hand in cookie jar, denying that he stole
any.

--
HPT

Ruby Murray

Jun 21, 2008, 7:49:45 PM6/21/08

The old chestnut about the identity of Flatfish has been floating around
COLA for as long as I can remember. Another Roy is most likely
responsible for this. It's an obsession bordering on madness. Who cares
what his real identity is. There are many "advocates" using nyms to hide
itentities here, therefore all the fuss about flatfish is hypocracy.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 7:57:58 PM6/21/08
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:25:17 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about Darrean, Doug Mentohl?
>> He posts from open proxies all over the earth...
>>
>> Funny you don't seem to say anything about that.
>
> They don't nymshift into existing people's nicks and post libelous content
> like you do.
>
>> How do you know for sure it isn't Roy Schestowitz?
>> Can you bet your life on it?
>
> Yeah, riiiight, like he'd post that crap.
> It was clear to everyone with half a brain cell it was a fake.
> Just like fake chrisv's obviously not real chrisv.
>
> you're the scum of the earth.

Would you bet your life on it?
Do you have concrete proof?
Do you?

Or.....

Are you just playing along with the Linux mantra....

Think about it.....

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:01:40 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you bet your life on it?
> Do you have concrete proof?

That you're scum of the earth?
Yes.

> Do you?

Yep, this thread is proof enough of that.
Scum, human detritus of the most putrid order. That's you.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

High Plains Thumper

Jun 21, 2008, 8:03:50 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> You are pathetic William Poaster.
>>>
>>> And to address your point, why on earth would I need to get desperate
>>> when Linux has 0.6 percent of thee desktop market?
>>>
>>> Linux is a joke.

0.6%? Statistics are waaaaaaayyyyy off. (Oops, forgot, according to
Flatty, "way off" must be homosexual, same with advocating Linux.)

W3Schools has Linux at 3.6% of hits. US hits are 42%, heavily skewing
statistics toward Windows. Other countries have a greater Linux presence
but less Internet presence, understating installed base, around 12% to 13%
and growing.

>> Any excuse to attack people here. Simple as that. It was freakin
>> obvious those messages weren't posted by him. Anyone looking at the
>> soddin headers could tell that, without even reading the gibberish
>> contained within.
>
> Really? So who is the real HPT? He has headers from 5 different ISPs?
>
> How about Darrean, Doug Mentohl? He posts from open proxies all over
> the earth... Funny you don't seem to say anything about that.
>
> How do you know for sure it isn't Roy Schestowitz? Can you bet your life
> on it?

Sounds like a sense of paranoia is setting in.

>>> It's on life support, at least the desktop versions are.

No, Linux GUI's are doing quite well, in spite of the astroturfed comments.

>>> Redhat figured that out.

No, Redhat's meat and potatoes are its server business and always has been.

>>> why can't you?
>>>
>> We don't give a damn about your precious "market share" bullshit. Why
>> should we, it's all I need. Sod anyone else, IMO.
>
> Yawwn.... IOW "I love driving my Volkswagen when all the neighbors are
> driving Porsches". Sure you do.

We don't have IT mortgages, we are making money. Why aren't you?

--
HPT

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:05:37 PM6/21/08

So where is the proof that it is false?
Where is the proof that flatfish is Gary Stewert?

You do have proof right?

You do realize how th legal system works?
Right?
As for denial, you fit right into that one HPT.
Everytime you get caught posting under nyms you start the offense.

As far as I am concerned, prove the statments.
Og ahead.....

You loons keep making claims...
Now is your chance to back them up.....

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:07:50 PM6/21/08

Of course it is, but the Linux loons post their shit like it is fact.
To date, not a single Linux loon has ever been able to back up their claims
about flatfish being Gary Stewert,
Not one....

So here is the challenge to them, the Linux loons.

Prove it....
Go ahead....

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:10:40 PM6/21/08
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:01:40 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Would you bet your life on it?
>> Do you have concrete proof?
>
> That you're scum of the earth?
> Yes.
>
>> Do you?
>
> Yep, this thread is proof enough of that.
> Scum, human detritus of the most putrid order. That's you.

Nice snip job...
Again, do you have proof Roy did not castrate himself for Linux?

Do you have proof flatfish is Gary Stewert?

Would you bet your life on that proof?

Put up now or go back under your bridge....

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:13:22 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:03:50 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> 0.6%? Statistics are waaaaaaayyyyy off. (Oops, forgot, according to
> Flatty, "way off" must be homosexual, same with advocating Linux.)

The BBC has it pegged at 0.8 percent and that includes the masses of Linux
loons hitting the site after th announcement to try and skew the results.

> We don't have IT mortgages, we are making money. Why aren't you?

I don't have a mortgage.
I own the ocean front property in front of my house.

You can come and swim here, but you have to pay me.....

Sorry....
No exceptions for the underclass....

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:17:51 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice snip job...
> Again, do you have proof Roy did not castrate himself for Linux?

You made the claim, YOU prove he did.
(good luck on that, considering since the very first time some total cunt
posted it using faked headers he posted "ignore the forger" as a reply)

> Do you have proof flatfish is Gary Stewert?

I've never made that claim so why should I want to prove anything to do with
it, flatty?

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:20:35 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The BBC has it pegged at 0.8 percent and that includes the masses of Linux
> loons hitting the site after th announcement to try and skew the results.

Does that also include all the windows morons hitting the site to skew the
results in the opposite direction? Hmmmm?

--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |

Ruby Murray

Jun 21, 2008, 8:27:38 PM6/21/08
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The BBC has it pegged at 0.8 percent and that includes the masses of Linux
>> loons hitting the site after th announcement to try and skew the results.
>
> Does that also include all the windows morons hitting the site to skew the
> results in the opposite direction? Hmmmm?

Does that not imply then, if both sides skew the results, they in fact
cancel out the effect, meaning the results are more or less correct.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:36:36 PM6/21/08
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:17:51 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Nice snip job...
>> Again, do you have proof Roy did not castrate himself for Linux?
>
> You made the claim, YOU prove he did.

I did no such thing.
If you can prove I did, be my guest.

> (good luck on that, considering since the very first time some total cunt
> posted it using faked headers he posted "ignore the forger" as a reply)

So you have no proof?
Good self nuke.

>> Do you have proof flatfish is Gary Stewert?
>
> I've never made that claim so why should I want to prove anything to do with
> it, flatty?

So you have no proof....
Just as I figured....
Come back when you have a clue.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:36:40 PM6/21/08

It might, if windows and linux users were equal in number.
But we know that's not true, don't we?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:37:14 PM6/21/08
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:20:35 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The BBC has it pegged at 0.8 percent and that includes the masses of Linux
>> loons hitting the site after th announcement to try and skew the results.
>
> Does that also include all the windows morons hitting the site to skew the
> results in the opposite direction? Hmmmm?

The Windows users don't care.
The BBC supported them from the get-go....

Next......

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 21, 2008, 8:38:11 PM6/21/08

The Windows users didn't have to slam the sight.
Windows was supported from the start...
Linux?

Well, as usual, Linux was ignored.

peterwn

Jun 21, 2008, 8:40:47 PM6/21/08
William Poaster wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:01:00 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
> > Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Well did he?
> >> Google seems to indicate he did.
> >
> > Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him. So you could
> > continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.
>

> Shows you how desperate the troll is getting.

I just cannot believe that Microsoft acquieses this sort of trolling
by its shills and astroturfers.

Ruby Murray

Jun 21, 2008, 8:48:34 PM6/21/08

Astroturfing goes on, of course, its a fact. But do you really think
Microsoft care one jot about the nonsense that is COLA. Of course not.
Astroturfing is done in important places like the forums hosted by major
publication houses, etc. Not the usenet kook hole.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:45:58 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:20:35 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The BBC has it pegged at 0.8 percent and that includes the masses of Linux
>>> loons hitting the site after th announcement to try and skew the results.
>>
>> Does that also include all the windows morons hitting the site to skew the
>> results in the opposite direction? Hmmmm?
>
> The Windows users don't care.

You seem to care.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 21, 2008, 8:49:21 PM6/21/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:17:51 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Nice snip job...
>>> Again, do you have proof Roy did not castrate himself for Linux?
>>
>> You made the claim, YOU prove he did.
> I did no such thing.
> If you can prove I did, be my guest.

See the first article in this thread where you resurrected the same old same
old faked post that started all this shit.

Scum of the earth...

> So you have no proof?
> Good self nuke.

You made the claim, you provide the proof.

>>> Do you have proof flatfish is Gary Stewert?
>>
>> I've never made that claim so why should I want to prove anything to do with
>> it, flatty?
>
> So you have no proof....

Of what?
Why would I want to prove that you are or are not gary stewart?
When I never made that claim in the first place... Ever.
If you want someone to provide that proof, I suggest you take it up with the
people making that accusation.

GODS you're dumb.

--
| spi...@freenet.co,uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
| Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 22, 2008, 12:31:46 PM6/22/08
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:49:21 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You made the claim, YOU prove he did.
>> I did no such thing.
>> If you can prove I did, be my guest.
>
> See the first article in this thread where you resurrected the same old same
> old faked post that started all this shit.

All I did was Google.

> Scum of the earth...

Linux advocates do tend to be like that.

>> So you have no proof?
>> Good self nuke.
>
> You made the claim, you provide the proof.

I didn't make any claim.
I simply re-posted what was already public record and posed a question.
You do know the difference between a question and a statement do you not?

>>> I've never made that claim so why should I want to prove anything to do with
>>> it, flatty?
>>
>> So you have no proof....
>
> Of what?
> Why would I want to prove that you are or are not gary stewart?
> When I never made that claim in the first place... Ever.
> If you want someone to provide that proof, I suggest you take it up with the
> people making that accusation.

You have made claims and have not offered any proof os said claims.
Just like you always do.

> GODS you're dumb.

Gods?

Does each of your multiple personalities have it's own God?

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 22, 2008, 1:11:33 PM6/22/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> See the first article in this thread where you resurrected the same old same
>> old faked post that started all this shit.
>
> All I did was Google.

In the full knowledge it was fake.

>> Of what?
>> Why would I want to prove that you are or are not gary stewart?
>> When I never made that claim in the first place... Ever.
>> If you want someone to provide that proof, I suggest you take it up with the
>> people making that accusation.
>
> You have made claims and have not offered any proof os said claims.
> Just like you always do.

Prove it. Post one single message where I've accused you of being "gary
steward".

Just one.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

High Plains Thumper

Jun 22, 2008, 3:43:06 PM6/22/08

Don't have to. You do realise how the legal system works, right?
We have heard it all before.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/355e258f33c2ea44

[quote]
From: exposin...@yahoo.com (Lilly)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux,alt.os.windows-xp
Subject: Proof of flatfish trolling?????? Where is the beef?
Date: 30 Aug 2004 17:19:53 -0700

So what is the proof that all of these posts come from flatfish?
I have gone back 90 days and I see lot's of accusations,
generalisations and bandwagon jumping, but I see very little, if
any facts.

Just because a handful of Linux idiots claim it is so doesn't
make it that way.

Where is the proof?
Using google, posting in a certain style and offering typical
common topics is hardly proof.
Go to any group and you will see the same stuff.

Between Roy Culley's "hand twisted" statistics and this flatfish
bullshit I am starting to think that this entire group, COLA, is
totally full of shit.

Is there ANYONE who can actually back up their claims with facts
or do you all wait for the first person to cry flatfish and jump
aboard?

For a group of people who claim that they are Unix devotees, you
sure seem to be lacking in the precision department.

So where are the facts?
Where is the proof?

And lastly, what scares you so much about this flatfish?
Seems to me that you are running like scared sheep trying to find
the shepherd to lead you home.

Personally, I find it very amusing to watch and as a psychology
major, you have provided me with reams of information to use
during my lectures.
[/quote]

--
HPT

Clogwog

Jun 22, 2008, 4:37:22 PM6/22/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

"Thumpers law", I bet, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you less than fucking
useless cuntplug.
--
HPT, een aan tienerkontjes verslaafde pisnicht!

nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu

Jun 22, 2008, 4:49:40 PM6/22/08
So, Mosh... er flat... er... Rats! All these nyms! It gets
confusing! Let's just call you scumbag, ok? It's much easier!

So, scumbag, tell me. It is required to have a vicious, ugly
personality to work for the Microsoft goon squad, or does it just
help?

High Plains Thumper

Jun 22, 2008, 6:18:41 PM6/22/08
Clogwog schreef:
> High Plains Thumper schreef...

Ah, another caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Clogwog is
een verliezer.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e30723027f240ede

[quote]
From: "Kadaitcha Man" <nos...@kadaitcha.cx>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.bible, alt.os.windows-xp,
comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.religion.christian, alt.agnosticism
Subject: Re: Atheism is a mental illness
Date: 13 Mar 2004 15:23:03 GMT

[....] What the fuck did you not understand about "Then construct
a formal refutation and publish your work in journals for your
peers to critique. Don't tell me about it.", you fucking idiot
cuntplug?
[/quote]

--
HPT

cc

Jun 22, 2008, 7:36:14 PM6/22/08
On Jun 21, 8:36 pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 01:17:51 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> > Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_n_st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Nice snip job...
> >> Again, do you have proof Roy did not castrate himself for Linux?
>
> > You made the claim, YOU prove he did.
>
> I did no such thing.
> If you can prove I did, be my guest.

Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time and time again.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 22, 2008, 7:55:50 PM6/22/08

Indeed.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

AZ Nomad

Jun 22, 2008, 10:49:16 PM6/22/08
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:55:50 +0100, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
>cc <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> I did no such thing.
>>> If you can prove I did, be my guest.
>>
>> Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time and time again.

>Indeed.

why would anybody care about that absolute shit?
flatty can go hang himself and I wouldn't expend a synpapse for hime.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 23, 2008, 1:10:16 AM6/23/08

Gotta seed Google.
It works both ways you know.......

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 23, 2008, 5:05:09 AM6/23/08
Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:36:14 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

>>> I did no such thing.
>>> If you can prove I did, be my guest.
>>
>> Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time and time again.
>
> Gotta seed Google.
> It works both ways you know.......

Seeding google with disgusting personal libels that could get you bankrupted
and paying roy's living expenses for the rest of your life, just cos you
don't enjoy reading his postings?

Not only scum of the earth, but outrageously stupid to go with it.
I really do hope someone not only locates you, but catches you in the act of
making one of these posts so everyone you've lied about over the years can
sue you into oblivion.

That'd make my year, that would.

chrisv

Jun 23, 2008, 8:21:12 AM6/23/08
Andrew Halliwell wrote:

>Only because YOU posted the original message posing as him.
>So you could continually drag it up as if it was really posted by him.

You know, I wouldn't even have seen this thread if not for you...

Why even reply to this sort of garbage?

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 23, 2008, 8:32:21 AM6/23/08
Better to see it and squash this type of libel in the bud rather than let
them post it with impunity. This kinda shit can be very damaging if read by
the wrong person. (which is their intention of course)
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 23, 2008, 11:53:22 AM6/23/08
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:05:09 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time and time again.
>>
>> Gotta seed Google.
>> It works both ways you know.......
>
> Seeding google with disgusting personal libels that could get you bankrupted
> and paying roy's living expenses for the rest of your life, just cos you
> don't enjoy reading his postings?
>
> Not only scum of the earth, but outrageously stupid to go with it.
> I really do hope someone not only locates you, but catches you in the act of
> making one of these posts so everyone you've lied about over the years can
> sue you into oblivion.
>
> That'd make my year, that would.

Hahahha!
You little worm....
It's public information just like all the libel that Spamowitz writes
against Microsoft. The difference is I am *repositing* what is already
there where as Spamowitz is the author of his tripe, and for some odd
reason is proud of it.

Don't quit your day job as a moron in the hopes of entering the legal
profession.
You'll never make it.

High Plains Thumper

Jun 23, 2008, 12:07:26 PM6/23/08
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>> cc wrote:

>>> Well you certainly are the only one to bring it up time
>>> and time again.
>>
>> Gotta seed Google. It works both ways you know.......
>
> Seeding google with disgusting personal libels that could get
> you bankrupted and paying roy's living expenses for the rest
> of your life, just cos you don't enjoy reading his postings?
>
> Not only scum of the earth, but outrageously stupid to go with
> it. I really do hope someone not only locates you, but catches
> you in the act of making one of these posts so everyone you've
> lied about over the years can sue you into oblivion.
>
> That'd make my year, that would.

Yes, it will make quite a few persona's years here and in other
forums.

Talking about habits, one cannot keep posting such filth without
having other problematic areas of life. Even if Roy does not get
his day in court over this perp's libelous conduct, the just
desserts may still be gained.

He already has problems expressing the truth in this and other
forums he posts in. This tells me that he also has problems
expressing the truth at work and in personal relationships.

Those can get one into more trouble than PEBKAC.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 23, 2008, 12:54:23 PM6/23/08
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:07:26 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Talking about habits, one cannot keep posting such filth without
> having other problematic areas of life. Even if Roy does not get
> his day in court over this perp's libelous conduct, the just
> desserts may still be gained.
>
> He already has problems expressing the truth in this and other
> forums he posts in. This tells me that he also has problems
> expressing the truth at work and in personal relationships.
>
> Those can get one into more trouble than PEBKAC.

So what's your excuse HPT?

High Plains Thumper

Jun 25, 2008, 9:56:54 PM6/25/08
Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Ruby Murray wrote:
>> Andrew Halliwell wrote:

>>> Does that also include all the windows morons hitting the site to skew
>>> the results in the opposite direction? Hmmmm?
>>
>> Does that not imply then, if both sides skew the results, they in fact
>> cancel out the effect, meaning the results are more or less correct.
>
> It might, if windows and linux users were equal in number. But we know
> that's not true, don't we?

Of course. I sometimes enable browser cloaking to Windows XP Professional
and IE 6, so I can view Microsoft software specific web content. I am
sure others do, too.

--
HPT
Linux rox and Windows sux.

Ari

Jun 26, 2008, 11:27:28 AM6/26/08
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Of course. I sometimes enable browser cloaking to Windows XP
> Professional and IE 6, so I can view Microsoft software specific web
> content. I am sure others do, too.

List those web pages.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 26, 2008, 12:10:11 PM6/26/08

It's more idiocy brought to you by the Linux loons.
They fail to explain why the number has been flat at about 0.6 percent for
15+ years.

They also tell us how great firefox is (and it is) but at the same time
they claim they need IE for some things.

Never trust a Linux advocate because he will LIE for LIEnix every time.

Ezekiel

Jun 26, 2008, 12:55:28 PM6/26/08

"Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Well did he?
> Google seems to indicate he did.
>
> Sad if true....
>
> Of course Roy Schestowitz has me kill filed so he can't respond....
>
> Oh yea, the "proof":
>
> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html

I've seen his castration and deviant behvior reported on many websites.
Creeps and sociopaths like Roy Schestowitz are dangerous and people ought to
be warned. Roy once posted here that he wanted to castrate somebody. I'm
glad that he had it done to himself instead.

> --
> Moshe Goldfarb
> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 26, 2008, 1:17:23 PM6/26/08
Ezekiel <y...@r.com> wrote:
> I've seen his castration and deviant behvior reported on many websites.
> Creeps and sociopaths like Roy Schestowitz are dangerous and people ought to
> be warned. Roy once posted here that he wanted to castrate somebody. I'm
> glad that he had it done to himself instead.

And another wintroll exhibits gross stupidity for believing that.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |

Moshe Goldfarb.

Jun 26, 2008, 2:15:45 PM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:55:28 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

> "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Well did he?
>> Google seems to indicate he did.
>>
>> Sad if true....
>>
>> Of course Roy Schestowitz has me kill filed so he can't respond....
>>
>> Oh yea, the "proof":
>>
>> http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/linux/144071-castrated-linux.html
>
> I've seen his castration and deviant behvior reported on many websites.
> Creeps and sociopaths like Roy Schestowitz are dangerous and people ought to
> be warned. Roy once posted here that he wanted to castrate somebody. I'm
> glad that he had it done to himself instead.

Roy Schestowitz seems to be a real oddball, even for a Linux advocate.
It's sad that his obsession with Linux has led him to become somewhat
unstable.

Rick

Jun 26, 2008, 2:55:49 PM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:10:11 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:27:28 -0500, Ari wrote:
>
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>>
>>> Of course. I sometimes enable browser cloaking to Windows XP
>>> Professional and IE 6, so I can view Microsoft software specific web
>>> content. I am sure others do, too.
>>

>> List those web pages.
>
> It's more idiocy brought to you by the Linux loons. They fail to explain
> why the number has been flat at about 0.6 percent for 15+ years.

It hasn't been around .6 $ for years for 15 years, it has gotten to 15%
after 15 years. And you have been told why repeatedly, yet you continue
to spew you lies.

> They also tell us how great firefox is (and it is) but at the same time
> they claim they need IE for some things.

Quit true.

> Never trust a Linux advocate because he will LIE for LIEnix every time.

What is LIEnix?

--
Rick

High Plains Thumper

Jun 26, 2008, 11:28:52 PM6/26/08
Rick wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> Ari wrote:

>>> List those web pages.

http://www.dwsadmin.com/

[quote]
Internet Explorer Required

You have been redirected to this page because the application you
attempted to access has been designed to work with Microsoft's Internet
Explorer.

The application will not function properly with any other browser, so
requests for exceptions cannot be granted.

If you do not have Internet Explorer, it can be downloaded for free from
Microsoft's Web Site at http://www.microsoft.com.
[/quote]

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Scripts/IE_Required.asp

[quote]
Internet Explorer Required

You have been redirected to this page because the application you
attempted to access has been designed for Microsoft's Internet Explorer.

The application will not function properly with any other browser, so
requests for exceptions cannot and will not be granted.

If you do not have Internet Explorer, it can be downloaded for free from
Microsoft's Web Site at http://www.microsoft.com.
[/quote]

http://www.kellerkin.com/

brings

http://www.kellerkin.com/netscape.htm

[quote]
Microsoft Internet Explorer is required to view KellerKin.com.
[/quote]

http://www.incrediblecharts.com/help_troubleshooting/ic_internet_explorer.php

[quote]
Troubleshooting

Internet Explorer required

IncredibleCharts uses wininet.dll which is distributed with Internet
Explorer.

1. Check that you have Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 or later.
If not, download the latest version
2. Configure your Trusted Sites
[/quote]

https://nav.uaa.alaska.edu/brnotsup.htm

[quote]
Microsoft Internet Explorer required

The web deployment tool does not support browsers other than Internet
Explorer.

Installing Symantec Client Security or Symantec AntiVirus Corporate
Edition requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 2 or higher.

If you need assistance, contact your system administrator or help desk
staff.

Click here to close this window.
[/quote]

.... and ad nauseum.

>> It's more idiocy brought to you by the Linux loons. They fail to
>> explain why the number has been flat at about 0.6 percent for 15+
>> years.
>
> It hasn't been around .6 $ for years for 15 years, it has gotten to 15%
> after 15 years. And you have been told why repeatedly, yet you continue
> to spew you lies.

W3Schools has Linux hits at 3.6%, discounting Linux browsing the Internet
cloaked as Windows/IE to view Microsoft mandated software content,
discounting that US hits are 41%, heavily skewing results toward Windows.
In reality it is higher as you state. Current market share methodologies
do not accurately measure installed base.

>> They also tell us how great firefox is (and it is) but at the same time
>> they claim they need IE for some things.
>
> Quit true.

See my previous comments.

>> Never trust a Linux advocate because he will LIE for LIEnix every time.
>
> What is LIEnix?

A ficticious term meaning that Windows does not in any way measure up to
Linux standards.

--
HPT