I Told You They Would Get Even With Slimeowitz.....

flatfish+++

Jun 15, 2011, 3:34:59 PM6/15/11
When Slimeowitz moved to his new basement he had all kinds of ISP
problems and really made a stink, like a little baby, splattering it all
over the place, posting emails and so forth.

IOW the usual methods the Slimy one uses to attack people he has
disagreements with.

I predicted they would get even...

They are:

@schestowitz: I find it bizarre that ISPs are trolling me in Twitter
even though I did nothing against them really, just advocated net/packet
neutrality Jun 14 07:43
schestowitz I can't just get away from it Jun 14 07:43

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/irc-log-techrights-14062011.html

You reap what you sow BoyCottBoy...

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Linux's dismal desktop market share:

http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Desktop Linux on Life Support:

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/is-linux-on-the-desktop-dead--961508

Hadron

Jun 15, 2011, 3:58:09 PM6/15/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> When Slimeowitz moved to his new basement he had all kinds of ISP
> problems and really made a stink, like a little baby, splattering it all
> over the place, posting emails and so forth.
>
> IOW the usual methods the Slimy one uses to attack people he has
> disagreements with.
>
> I predicted they would get even...
>
> They are:
>
> @schestowitz: I find it bizarre that ISPs are trolling me in Twitter
> even though I did nothing against them really, just advocated net/packet
> neutrality Jun 14 07:43

What was this about?