Spermowitz Having Troubles Uploading Mp3 files.

Boris Badenough

Oct 30, 2010, 4:28:40 PM10/30/10
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/irc-log-techrights-
29102010.html

Spermowitz can't seem to find a place that will allow him to upload ogg files
of his moth eaten radio show. Between him, Goblin, Oiaohm and some of the
other paranoid skitzs over there its like a 3 ring circus.

What a bunch of fools. They scream about ogg and freedom but now since they
are having problems uploading ogg files they are using propriatery mp3.

Ender2070 wordpress.com hosts ogg files ? [Oct 29 00:02]
_Goblin its given me an error..... [Oct 29 00:02]
_Goblin "File type does not meet security guidelines. Try another." [Oct
29 00:02]
schestowitz ~20 mins [Oct 29 00:02]
schestowitz Ender2070: maybe not wordpress.com [Oct 29 00:03]
ThistleWeb the .mp3 paret will be blocked for "piracy" reasons, just as
.exe, .zip etc are blocked for malware [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz They got whacked [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz For illegal songs [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz Some people run music blogs ther [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz Uploadeed illegally [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz And then WordPress had to kill many blogs [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz So maybe that's the reason [Oct 29 00:03]
schestowitz Merely speculation

_Goblin schestowitz: sorry I was afk.....dinner......wp didnt like
ogg....but I can give the mp3 a try...

RayLopez99

Oct 30, 2010, 5:05:24 PM10/30/10
On Oct 30, 11:28 pm, Boris Badenough <svufsuger...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> _Goblin schestowitz: sorry I was afk.....dinner......wp didnt like
> ogg....but I can give the mp3 a try...

LOL that fool has a radio show? With an audience of three: his dog,
his mom and his wife.

RL

Tim Smith

Oct 30, 2010, 9:01:47 PM10/30/10
In article <Xns9E21A7A7...@94.75.214.39>,
Boris Badenough <svufsu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/irc-log-techrights-
> 29102010.html
>
> Spermowitz can't seem to find a place that will allow him to upload ogg files
> of his moth eaten radio show. Between him, Goblin, Oiaohm and some of the
> other paranoid skitzs over there its like a 3 ring circus.

Ubuntu One. First 2 gigs are free, I believe.

--
--Tim Smith

Clogwog

Oct 31, 2010, 6:20:50 AM10/31/10
"Tim Smith" <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> schreef in bericht
Microsoft Windows Skydrive, 25 GB gratis ;-)
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-skydrive
and
http://www.adrive.com/
FREE 50GB Online Storage

Loes de Wilde-Dofpoot

Oct 31, 2010, 6:28:01 AM10/31/10
"RayLopez99" <raylo...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
He doesn''t have a wife!, according to his own website!
http://schestowitz.com/UseNet/2007/September_2007_3/msg00771.html

> RL

Boris Badenough

Oct 31, 2010, 4:22:11 PM10/31/10
"Clogwog" <clo...@anon.eu> wrote in news:iajfu5$8g5$1...@news.eternal-
september.org:

The guy is a freaking idiot. Looks like he is planning on returning to COLA
according to his tweeting. He's all upset because some sites are losing his
posts so now he thinks it's a huge conspiracy against him and his mission.
Mission? I wonder if his employer knows he is persuing his hobbies during
work hours when he should be earning his salary as a researcher. The guy is
like some turd that gets stuck on a pair of mountain hiking boots and is
virtually impossible to remove. He probably smells as bad as one too.