Say Hello To Gordon Burgess-Parker

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Sep 5, 2010, 12:27:00 PM9/5/10

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12404116395774239756

Gordon Burgess-Parker

* Gender: Male
* Industry: Religion
* Occupation: Local Lay Minister
* Location: Foxt : Staffordshire : United Kingdom

About Me

I spent 10 years in the army, then 20 years as a Systems/Management Accountant, and am now unofficially retired. I am a local Lay Minister in the Church of England. I'm interested in IT in general, but Open Source software in particular, Golf, walking, climbing, mountaineering, and all kinds of music.

From: Gordon <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid>

"They are both using the DEMON NEWS SERVER you stupid TART.....just like
if you do the source on the THOUSANDS who post through the MS News
server you will get the same posting IP...
WHAT A DUMB CUNT YOU ARE!"

Marious Barrier

Sep 5, 2010, 12:30:30 PM9/5/10
Hey Gordon, how are you?

Gordon

Sep 5, 2010, 12:48:42 PM9/5/10
On 05/09/2010 17:30, Marious Barrier wrote:
> Hey Gordon, how are you?

Very well, and pissing my ass off at some of these weak attempts to
frighten me...

Ezekiel

Sep 5, 2010, 12:51:48 PM9/5/10

"Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Obviously "brains" aren't your forte - nobody is trying to frighten you.
Someone is simply showing what a scumbag piece of shit hypocrite you are if
you also claim to be a "minister."

George Orwell

Sep 5, 2010, 12:57:19 PM9/5/10

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12404116395774239756

Gordon Burgess-Parker

About Me

https://www.mixmaster.it

Anne Onime

Sep 5, 2010, 1:37:09 PM9/5/10

Gordon

Sep 5, 2010, 1:57:36 PM9/5/10

No "claim" about it. What on EARTH has being a minister got to do with
the fact that I hate those who bash Linux but make NO ATTEMPT to support
the hundreds of thousands of poor sods who have REAL PROBLEMS with
Windows and all MS products? THEY are the real hypocrites and ingnoramuses.

Hadron

Sep 5, 2010, 2:50:58 PM9/5/10
Gordon <gordon...@yahoo.com> writes:

> On 05/09/2010 17:51, Ezekiel wrote:
>>

>> "Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Very well, and pissing my ass off at some of these weak attempts to
>>> frighten me...
>>
>> Obviously "brains" aren't your forte - nobody is trying to frighten you.
>> Someone is simply showing what a scumbag piece of shit hypocrite you are
>> if you also claim to be a "minister."
>>

> No "claim" about it. What on EARTH has being a minister got to do with
> the fact that I hate those who bash Linux but make NO ATTEMPT to
> support

Hate? What happened to tolerance and forgiveness?

> the hundreds of thousands of poor sods who have REAL PROBLEMS with
> Windows and all MS products? THEY are the real hypocrites and
> ingnoramuses.

The Windows support system is pretty well established Gortard.

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 5, 2010, 4:56:18 PM9/5/10
Gordon posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

Damn them all! <grin>

--
Quick, sing me the BUDAPEST NATIONAL ANTHEM!!

Hadron

Sep 5, 2010, 4:55:37 PM9/5/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

You did that one already.

Still, God loves a trier.

Big Steel 99 coming down the line

Sep 5, 2010, 5:19:02 PM9/5/10

The minister at large old snake in the grass Gordon. I wonder what Linux
using boys he is teaching. :)

High Plains Thumper

Sep 6, 2010, 9:46:09 AM9/6/10
Anne Onime wrote:

> Gordon Burgess-Parker

Hello Gordon!

--
HPT

Il mittente di questo messaggio |The sender of this message
corrisponde ad un utente reale |corresponds to a real person
e ad un indirizzo fittizio alle |and to a fictitious address
risposte più posteriori dell' |to hinder idiot answers
idiota Per maggiori informazioni|For more info
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

High Plains Thumper

Sep 6, 2010, 11:46:13 AM9/6/10
Gordon wrote:
> Ezekiel wrote:

>>> Very well, and pissing my ass off at some of these weak attempts
>>> to frighten me...
>>
>> Obviously "brains" aren't your forte - nobody is trying to frighten
>> you. Someone is simply showing what a scumbag piece of shit
>> hypocrite you are if you also claim to be a "minister."
>
> No "claim" about it. What on EARTH has being a minister got to do
> with the fact that I hate those who bash Linux but make NO ATTEMPT to
> support the hundreds of thousands of poor sods who have REAL PROBLEMS
> with Windows and all MS products? THEY are the real hypocrites and
> ingnoramuses.

Gordon, these are all troll attempts to take over this newsgroup and
render silence to Linux advocacy. They do it to get "under your skin".
As you see, they have turned discussion from Linux to that of you.

I'd ignore it, kill file these trolls.

[WEB] Proverbs 9:7 - He who corrects a mocker invites insult. He who
reproves a wicked man invites abuse.

--
HPT

Message has been deleted