techrights.org Reported as a Wikii Leaks Sympathizer.

Sandeep Kumar

Dec 5, 2010, 3:59:10 AM12/5/10
www.techrights.org has been reported as a wikiileaks sympathizer.
The effect has already started as their proxy server is being pounded and
keeps going down. The assholes over there think it's a hardware problem.
It's not.

flatfish+++

Dec 5, 2010, 4:42:57 AM12/5/10

You're an idiot.
I'm sure you have heard that before.

--
flatfish+++
Mariana Trench.

Sandeep Kumar

Dec 5, 2010, 4:56:10 AM12/5/10
flatfish+++ <flatfish...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 08:59:10 +0000 (UTC), Sandeep Kumar wrote:
>
>> www.techrights.org has been reported as a wikiileaks sympathizer.
>> The effect has already started as their proxy server is being pounded
>> and keeps going down. The assholes over there think it's a hardware
>> problem. It's not.
>
> You're an idiot.
> I'm sure you have heard that before.

Go fuck yourself asshat. I'll bet you have heard that before.

bbgruff

Dec 5, 2010, 5:02:21 AM12/5/10

And what is your interest in that?
Is it just that you are afraid of Roy? If so, why?

Gordon

Dec 5, 2010, 5:10:50 AM12/5/10
On 05/12/2010 08:59, Sandeep Kumar wrote:
> www.techrights.org has been reported as

Piss off flatty.

Clog_wog

Dec 5, 2010, 5:29:57 AM12/5/10
"bbgruff" <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht

Hi Assman - Gregory, you nymshifted to "bbgruff" again, why are you so
afraid?

Gregory Shearman

Dec 5, 2010, 6:32:54 AM12/5/10

Nice arse, Clogs... kissy, kissy...

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Hadron

Dec 5, 2010, 7:30:18 AM12/5/10
Gordon <gordon...@yahoo.com> writes:

Are you really a minister? Amazing.

Clogwog

Dec 5, 2010, 8:22:49 AM12/5/10
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12404116395774239756
Yes, the same one who shouted "WHAT A DUMB *CUNT* YOU ARE!"
<aside>
Let's all hope he doesn't announce that from the pulpit.
Maybe HPT shouts that too from the pulpit to ignorant Windows users?
(91% of his denomination)

Homer

Dec 5, 2010, 1:38:29 PM12/5/10

--
K. | Ancient Chinese Proverb:
http://slated.org | "The road to Hell is paved with

flatfish+++

Dec 5, 2010, 1:43:51 PM12/5/10

Nurse Ratchet!
Get the net and the jacket.
Patient [Homer] is on the loose again.

none of your buisiness

Dec 5, 2010, 4:15:32 PM12/5/10
Homer wrote:

No One couldn't have said it any better, Homer. i, as well as many other
informed Americans are waiting for the day that these corrupt, morally
deficient, criminal politicians like Hillery Clinton, & all of these other
globalist politicians are put in place (prison) for all of their crimes.

Homer

Dec 5, 2010, 6:01:49 PM12/5/10
Verily I say unto thee, that none of your buisiness spake thusly:

>> Anyone who supports the truth, and the exposure of corruption, should
>> support Wikileaks.
>
> No One couldn't have said it any better, Homer. i, as well as many
> other informed Americans are waiting for the day that these corrupt,
> morally deficient, criminal politicians like Hillery Clinton, & all of
> these other globalist politicians are put in place (prison) for all of
> their crimes.

And don't forget the sycophantic British politicians who fawn over their
corrupt American counterparts, and do their evil bidding without
question.

I haven't felt especially "proud" to be British for a very long time,
but these days I feel absolutely ashamed of it. It makes my flesh crawl
just to think about the fact that I live in a country ruled by such
people.

But as you've demonstrated, there are still a lot of good /people/ in
those countries, regardless of how sick the political system is. We
need to remember that. The problem is not the ordinary citizens, it's
the corrupt elite and their minions. /They/ are the real extremists,
the real terrorists, the real problem in our society.

Clinton and others have speculated these leaks might start a war.

I think she's right, but it might not be the sort of war she hopes for.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 5, 2010, 6:22:36 PM12/5/10
On 2010-12-05, Homer <use...@slated.org> wrote:
> Verily I say unto thee, that none of your buisiness spake thusly:
>>
>>> Anyone who supports the truth, and the exposure of corruption, should
>>> support Wikileaks.
>>
>> No One couldn't have said it any better, Homer. i, as well as many
>> other informed Americans are waiting for the day that these corrupt,
>> morally deficient, criminal politicians like Hillery Clinton, & all of
>> these other globalist politicians are put in place (prison) for all of
>> their crimes.
>
> And don't forget the sycophantic British politicians who fawn over their
> corrupt American counterparts, and do their evil bidding without
> question.

Not forgetting the sycophantic Australian politicians who fawn over

their corrupt American counterparts, and do their evil bidding without
question.

> I haven't felt especially "proud" to be British for a very long time,
> but these days I feel absolutely ashamed of it. It makes my flesh crawl
> just to think about the fact that I live in a country ruled by such
> people.

Except for s/British/Australian/ I totally agree.

> But as you've demonstrated, there are still a lot of good /people/ in
> those countries, regardless of how sick the political system is. We
> need to remember that. The problem is not the ordinary citizens, it's
> the corrupt elite and their minions. /They/ are the real extremists,
> the real terrorists, the real problem in our society.
>
> Clinton and others have speculated these leaks might start a war.
>
> I think she's right, but it might not be the sort of war she hopes for.

The war has already started. It's the propagandist murdering liar
puppets controlled by the biggest world corporations... against the rest
of the world. They have all the money, resources and most of the OLD
media in their control.

They are trying to shut down the truth appearing in the NEW media...
with their power and with illegal DOS attacks. They are using lies and
misdirection... fake rape charges as character assassination... and yet
the truth still stands.

Wikileaks is still currently available via:

http://213.251.145.96/

This address provides an updated wikileaks tracker... to keep ahead of
those powerful enough to put pressure on world DNS services:

http://savewikileaks.net/another-wikileaks-address/

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

Lusotec

Dec 5, 2010, 7:17:19 PM12/5/10
Sandeep Kumar wrote:
> www.techrights.org has been reported as a wikiileaks sympathizer.

I'm a wikileaks sympathizer, and proud of it.

> The effect has already started as their proxy server is being pounded and
> keeps going down. The assholes over there think it's a hardware problem.
> It's not.

Blocking or shutting the wikileaks web site will not stop the information
from being spread. All the wikileaks files are available in other sites and
in peer-to-peer networks, and have been copied many thousands of times.

Regards.

Lusotec

Dec 5, 2010, 8:01:39 PM12/5/10
Homer wrote:
> But as you've demonstrated, there are still a lot of good /people/ in
> those countries, regardless of how sick the political system is. We
> need to remember that. The problem is not the ordinary citizens, it's
> the corrupt elite and their minions. /They/ are the real extremists,
> the real terrorists, the real problem in our society.

If I remember correctly, in the weeks prior to Iraq invasion, pools in
Britain showed 90% plus of people against the war. Unfortunately, that was
one instance where democracy lost.

Regards.

none of your buisiness

Dec 5, 2010, 11:13:35 PM12/5/10
Homer wrote:

> And don't forget the sycophantic British politicians who fawn over their
> corrupt American counterparts, and do their evil bidding without
> question.

i am aware of that too.

> I haven't felt especially "proud" to be British for a very long time,
> but these days I feel absolutely ashamed of it. It makes my flesh crawl
> just to think about the fact that I live in a country ruled by such
> people.
>

> But as you've demonstrated, there are still a lot of good people in

> those countries, regardless of how sick the political system is. We
> need to remember that.

Yes, there are a number of good people, however, due to media manipulation &
dis-information & propaganda that is propagated through the corporate owned
media, many people do not realize how bad the problem is until it directly
affects them, & even then, they do not have a grasp on the reality that is
going on. this you-tube video really shows how bad off the American people
really are. this is most likely true for all of the developed countries as
well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4&feature=player_embedded

> The problem is not the ordinary citizens, it's

> the corrupt elite and their minions. They are the real extremists,

> the real terrorists, the real problem in our society.

yes, namely the Rothschilds, the Rockefelers, & the other council of 300 /
Bilderburg. they are complete psychopaths who want to bring the world back
to 16th century feudalism. they are doing this at all cost through the
control of the worlds currency.

> Clinton and others have speculated these leaks might start a war.

we both know better. like you said in your original post, there is so much
damning evidence of treason. i already glanced at some of the documents.

> I think she's right, but it might not be the sort of war she hopes for.

i would like to see some justice, but as i said earlier, i am afraid that it
will take a armed revolution worldwide to bring these criminal politicians
& the globalist psychopaths to justice as there are far too intertwined in
our political systems to be able to be fixed easily.

Homer

Dec 6, 2010, 9:43:53 AM12/6/10
Verily I say unto thee, that none of your buisiness spake thusly:
> Homer wrote:

>> But as you've demonstrated, there are still a lot of good people in
>> those countries, regardless of how sick the political system is. We
>> need to remember that.
>
> Yes, there are a number of good people, however, due to media
> manipulation & dis-information & propaganda that is propagated through
> the corporate owned media, many people do not realize how bad the
> problem is until it directly affects them, & even then, they do not
> have a grasp on the reality that is going on. this you-tube video
> really shows how bad off the American people really are. this is most
> likely true for all of the developed countries as well.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4&feature=player_embedded

"This is what we've become: a decadent, mindless culture, who by
virtue of this complete and wilful ignorance are now officially
complicit in the crimes being perpetrated against us."

They're mostly victims of propaganda, but are nonetheless part of the
problem. Fighting this problem requires counter-propaganda on a mass
scale, not just a handful of activists (who are merely stigmatised as
"extremists" by the corrupt elite, to alienate us from the populace).
Just look at Wikileaks as the prime example.

But where do we get the means to match the elite's propaganda, given
that their power lies in all the wealth they've amassed by exploiting
those same people? Wikileaks can deliver the truth, but will the
majority actually listen, and will the corrupt oppressors allow them to
continue exposing the truth, or will it be dismissed as the work of
"terrorists", who are then silenced?

As that documentary suggests, the problem will eventually resolve
itself, albeit in a brutal and bloody fashion, when the fragile society
the elitists created collapses, and it descends into anarchy. At which
point, other exploiters will capitalise on that anarchy to take control,
and so the cycle continues.

That may be a bleak outlook, but it's supported by historical fact.

As to the solution: there isn't one. This is who we are.

The best we can possibly do is stand for what we believe in, and fight
that cause, even if it means we remain an unpopular minority forever. Or
as the cliché goes: it's not the destination, it's the journey.

chrisv

Dec 6, 2010, 10:22:11 AM12/6/10
Homer wrote:

>In fact I support the International Criminal Court bringing war crimes
>proceedings against the United States government, for lying about Iraq's
>Weapons of Mass Destruction, invading a sovereign nation for no better
>reason than to secure oil rights,

Sadly, I think the reasons were even more weak and stupid than that!

Homer

Dec 6, 2010, 11:30:06 AM12/6/10
Verily I say unto thee, that chrisv spake thusly:

Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by
corruption.

AFAIK the US and other nations have "deals" with various Middle East
countries, for a share in profits on oil pipelines they secretly helped
"sweeten" with taxpayers' dollars, laundered through companies like the
now defunct Enron. One party or the other got greedy, resulting in a
breakdown in relations, and suddenly all Hell breaks loose. The result
is a "War on terror" that is, in reality, little more than a gang war
for oil rights, between a bunch of gangsters in suits, initially lead by
a Texas oilman called G. W. Bush.

Of course such "wars" are hardly new, but this time the "West" (i.e.
currently the American Empire) decided to try to crush their gang rivals
once and for all, at a cost to the taxpayer of trillions of dollars.

It won't work, of course. New regime, same ol' shit.

Meanwhile, the ordinary people of the world suffer in poverty.

--
K. | Ancient Chinese Proverb:
http://slated.org | "The road to Hell is paved with
Fedora 8 (Werewolf) on sky | ignorant twits who know nothing

kernel 2.6.31.5, up 3 days | about GNU/Linux."