OT:Is Bill Gates foundation investor in Monsanto?

1 view

Kari Laine

Jun 18, 2011, 8:24:26 AM6/18/11

Ezekiel

Jun 18, 2011, 8:26:57 AM6/18/11

"Kari Laine" <karit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:vqGdnTO2m81mBWHQ...@giganews.com...

> Hi,
>
> this ot but I am wondering whether foundation is an investor in
> Monsanto. A company I despise even more than Microsoft...

If they (or anyone) holds more than a 1% stake in any company then this must
be filed with the SEC.

But why the hell do you even care????

Marti Van Lin

Jun 18, 2011, 8:44:29 AM6/18/11
Op 18-06-11 14:24, Kari Laine schreef:

> Hi,
>
> this ot but I am wondering whether foundation is an investor in
> Monsanto. A company I despise even more than Microsoft...

http://www.care2.com/causes/real-food/blog/gates-invests-millions-in-monsanto/

http://tinyurl.com/258v3vp

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012751169_gatesmonsanto29m.html

http://tinyurl.com/25rujgj

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-holt-gimenez/monsanto-in-gates-clothin_b_696182.html

http://tinyurl.com/2e8669p

http://current.com/news/91070994_ending-africas-hunger-gates-foundation-monsanto.htm

http://tinyurl.com/27c6lll

Is this enough evidence or do you need some more Kari?

;-)

All the best,

[sigsnip]

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Clog_-_wog (®)

Jun 18, 2011, 9:49:50 AM6/18/11
"Marti Van Lin" <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Op 18-06-11 14:24, Kari Laine schreef:

>> Hi,
>>
>> this ot but I am wondering whether foundation is an investor in
>> Monsanto. A company I despise even more than Microsoft...
>
> http://www.care2.com/causes/real-food/blog/gates-invests-millions-in-monsanto/
>
> http://tinyurl.com/258v3vp
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012751169_gatesmonsanto29m.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/25rujgj
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-holt-gimenez/monsanto-in-gates-clothin_b_696182.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2e8669p
>
> http://current.com/news/91070994_ending-africas-hunger-gates-foundation-monsanto.htm
>
> http://tinyurl.com/27c6lll
>
> Is this enough evidence or do you need some more Kari?
>
> ;-)
>
> All the best,

Monsanto "Roundup" is great to remove the weeds from my driveway.
A very successful company b.t.w.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c4/Monsanto_stock_price_2000-2010.jpg
HTH & GFIA

Kari Laine

Jun 18, 2011, 10:54:35 AM6/18/11

flatfish+++

Jun 18, 2011, 11:24:48 AM6/18/11

I hear it works well on Linturds as well.
Gets them running down the driveway!

Not quite as good as waving a bar of soap, but good enough!
--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Linux's dismal desktop market share:

http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Desktop Linux on Life Support:

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/is-linux-on-the-desktop-dead--961508

al

Jun 18, 2011, 2:27:22 PM6/18/11

I'm sorry your life is so sad. Maybe you could get out a little?