Having a bad day Slimeowitz?

flatfish+++

May 25, 2011, 8:58:42 AM5/25/11
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-social-24052011.html

Check these loons trying to figure out where the load on their server is
coming from.

I love this line:

" It's a good thing I got home fast enough"

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Who the fsck cares?

Slimeowitz thinks the FOSS earth revolves around his unstable web site.
What a joke.

The laughs begin here:

schestowitz [03:51] <tessier_> techrights.org was not responding for me
a moment ago. Looks like we hit MaxClients. I just doubled it and
restarted apache. May 24 08:59

schestowitz [03:51] <tessier_> Now it is responding again. May 24 08:59

schestowitz down again, overloaded May 24 08:59

schestowitz Techrights seems to be down at the moment. May 24 09:10

schestowitz [09:09] <schestowitz> Techrights seems to be down at the
moment. May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:12] <tessier_> I'll take another look. It has been up
and down this evening. Not sure why. May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:12] <tessier_> High load is all. Although it is hard to
tell from the logs who or what might be causing it. May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:12] <schestowitz> yeah, I haven't checked yet May 24
09:17

schestowitz [09:12] <schestowitz> lots of php and httpd May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:12] <tessier_> Looks like apache is down now. You shut
it down? May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> restatrted it May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <tessier_> ok May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> Seconds ago May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> Seconds ago May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> Stopping httpd:
[FAILED] May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> Starting httpd: Warning: DocumentRoot
[/home/boycottn/public_html/techbytes] does not exist May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> (98)Address already in use: make_sock:
could not bind to address [::]:80 May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> (98)Address already in use: make_sock:
could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> no listening sockets available,
shutting down May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz> Unable to open logs May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:13] <schestowitz>
[FAILED] May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:15] <tessier_> That's odd... May 24 09:17

schestowitz  May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:16] <tessier_> I just restarted and it worked.. May 24
09:17

schestowitz [09:16] <schestowitz> yes, thank you so much May 24 09:17

schestowitz [09:16] <schestowitz> I wonder what caused it, I'll check
the logs May 24 09:18

schestowitz The techrights server failed at the worst possible time --
after I had gone to bad. I did some tests on it when I woke up. There
was extremely high load on the server -- something I could not quite
explained as traffic was not high. I'm guessing something in the
software went awry. The only difference was, I scheduled stories. I
don't think that ought to cause it. I seem to recall something about the
server getting overloaded May 24 10:44

schestowitz apache has just gone bonker sgain inn techrights May 24
14:39

schestowitz It's a good thing I got home fast enough May 24 14:39

schestowitz load average: 8.37, 5.81, 7.41 May 24 14:41

schestowitz i wonder what is hammering our server May 24 14:41

schestowitz the server went crazy again May 24 17:01
schestowitz load 26 May 24 17:01

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

RayLopez99

May 25, 2011, 3:56:20 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 7:58 pm, flatfish+++ <flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-social-24052...

> Check these loons trying to figure out where the load on their server is
> coming from.
>
> I love this line:
>
> "  It's a good thing I got home fast enough"
>
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
>
> Who the fsck cares?
>
> Slimeowitz thinks the FOSS earth revolves around his unstable web site.
> What a joke.

Yeah that was good. The fact Slimeo(dim)witz runs an unstable and
crash prone (Linux on the backend?) website is "proof" in his mind
that his website is popular! LOL talk about circular reasoning.

RL

Goblin

May 25, 2011, 4:01:56 PM5/25/11

Bringing up Roy again? You must be very frightened of him to have to try
and insult him all the time, even when he doesn't even post here anymore...

Maybe you feel braver knowing he's not posting?

But, carry on by all means.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

DFS

May 25, 2011, 4:35:38 PM5/25/11
On 5/25/2011 4:01 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 25/05/11 20:56, RayLopez99 wrote:
>> On May 25, 7:58 pm, flatfish+++<flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
>>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-social-24052...
>>>
>>> Check these loons trying to figure out where the load on their server is
>>> coming from.
>>>
>>> I love this line:
>>>
>>> " It's a good thing I got home fast enough"
>>>
>>> Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
>>>
>>> Who the fsck cares?
>>>
>>> Slimeowitz thinks the FOSS earth revolves around his unstable web site.
>>> What a joke.
>>>

>> Yeah that was good. The fact Slimeo(dim)witz runs an unstable and
>> crash prone (Linux on the backend?) website is "proof" in his mind
>> that his website is popular! LOL talk about circular reasoning.
>>
>> RL
>
> Bringing up Roy again? You must be very frightened of him to have to try
> and insult him all the time, even when he doesn't even post here anymore...

As frightened as you are of Microsoft, who you insult incessantly even
though they never posted to your blog?

> Maybe you feel braver knowing he's not posting?

Spamowitz was a typical Linux "advocate" when he blabbed on cola: post
lies, then run away and killfile.

> But, carry on by all means.

Hope they will - they reveal Spamowitz hasn't changed one bit from the
paranoid idiot he was on cola.

flatfish+++

May 25, 2011, 4:57:22 PM5/25/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:01:56 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 25/05/11 20:56, RayLopez99 wrote:
>> On May 25, 7:58 pm, flatfish+++<flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
>>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-social-24052...
>>>
>>> Check these loons trying to figure out where the load on their server is
>>> coming from.
>>>
>>> I love this line:
>>>
>>> " It's a good thing I got home fast enough"
>>>
>>> Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
>>>
>>> Who the fsck cares?
>>>
>>> Slimeowitz thinks the FOSS earth revolves around his unstable web site.
>>> What a joke.
>>>

>> Yeah that was good. The fact Slimeo(dim)witz runs an unstable and
>> crash prone (Linux on the backend?) website is "proof" in his mind
>> that his website is popular! LOL talk about circular reasoning.
>>
>> RL
>
> Bringing up Roy again? You must be very frightened of him to have to try
> and insult him all the time, even when he doesn't even post here anymore...

Talking about trolls over and over again?
You must be very frightened of us to keep dwelling on us.

> Maybe you feel braver knowing he's not posting?

We don't care one way or the other.
If you want your group SPAMMED be our guest.

His delusional opinion that people were actually reading the stuff he
posted in COLA is off track.

Most people had him kill filed.
Linux advocates and "Wintrolls" alike.

The lack of responses he was getting was proof of that.

> But, carry on by all means.

We intend to.

Goblin

May 25, 2011, 6:02:04 PM5/25/11
On 25/05/11 21:35, DFS wrote:
> As frightened as you are of Microsoft, who you insult incessantly even
> though they never posted to your blog?

As for posting on my blog....check again. They have. Ive had Microsoft
team managers (confirmed legitimate) and other management level
employee's commenting on it. Mr Rose I believe was one of the ones I
have had the pleasure of speaking with.

Insults? Where? I think if you care to look at the big name sites they
have been far harsher.... Would you like me to list a few so you can
challenge them too?

DFS - Lets get back to reality... I can't insult Microsoft, Microsoft is
not a living thing, please don't turn this into another Kin and brick
issue....please try to stick with reality.

Talking of insults though, the Wintrolls have no such problems attacking
people.....

William Poaster

May 25, 2011, 6:11:47 PM5/25/11

> On 25/05/11 20:56, RayLopez99 wrote:
>> On May 25, 7:58 pm, flatfish+++<flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
>>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-social-24052...
>>>
>>> Check these loons trying to figure out where the load on their server is
>>> coming from.
>>>
>>> I love this line:
>>>
>>> " It's a good thing I got home fast enough"
>>>
>>> Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
>>>
>>> Who the fsck cares?
>>>
>>> Slimeowitz thinks the FOSS earth revolves around his unstable web site.
>>> What a joke.
>>>

>> Yeah that was good. The fact Slimeo(dim)witz runs an unstable and
>> crash prone (Linux on the backend?) website is "proof" in his mind
>> that his website is popular! LOL talk about circular reasoning.
>>
>> RL
>
> Bringing up Roy again? You must be very frightened of him to have to try
> and insult him all the time, even when he doesn't even post here anymore...

So the wintrolls bring up Roy here, who hasn't posted in this group fpor
months, & yet they won't go on your show & talk about him or
confront him there. They run like the scared shithouses they are.

--
Earth is 98% full...please delete anyone you can.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.

flatfish+++

May 25, 2011, 6:31:25 PM5/25/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:02:04 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 25/05/11 21:35, DFS wrote:
>> As frightened as you are of Microsoft, who you insult incessantly even
>> though they never posted to your blog?
>
> As for posting on my blog....check again. They have. Ive had Microsoft
> team managers (confirmed legitimate) and other management level
> employee's commenting on it. Mr Rose I believe was one of the ones I
> have had the pleasure of speaking with.

Pleasure?

Of course you did.

You, Schestowitz and the types of divisive hate sites ya'll run are the
best thing that ever happened to Microsoft.

They LOVE you guys.

A little PowerPoint presentation showing some choice childish comments
from your sites along with the implication that this is the Linux
community at large and the damage is done.

And if you don't think it doesn't happen you are very naive.
I know for a fact it DOES happen.

> Insults? Where? I think if you care to look at the big name sites they
> have been far harsher.... Would you like me to list a few so you can
> challenge them too?

Classic Linux loon debating tactic:

IOW: I know I'm bad but others are far worse than me.

Hint: We are not talking about others.....Gooblin....

> DFS - Lets get back to reality... I can't insult Microsoft, Microsoft is
> not a living thing, please don't turn this into another Kin and brick
> issue....please try to stick with reality.

The reality is DFS has made Minced (not MinceR HINT:::::) meat out of
you Gooblin and you know it.

> Talking of insults though, the Wintrolls have no such problems attacking
> people.....

Attacking people != pointing out the lies and deception of Linux loons
like you Goblin.

I have more respect for people like Roy and Bilk than I have for you.
Yes they are loony, I don't agree with them most of the time, but they
are sincere in their looniness.

You OTOH are lukewarm and unwilling to commit.
Hell, you won't even use your real name.

What was that about Jesus and the lukewarm person?
Something about spitting him out of his mouth or something like that....

Consider me in agreement with Jesus on this one.

DFS

May 25, 2011, 6:38:49 PM5/25/11
On 5/25/2011 6:02 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 25/05/11 21:35, DFS wrote:
>> As frightened as you are of Microsoft, who you insult incessantly even
>> though they never posted to your blog?
>
> As for posting on my blog....check again. They have. Ive had Microsoft
> team managers (confirmed legitimate) and other management level
> employee's commenting on it. Mr Rose I believe was one of the ones I
> have had the pleasure of speaking with.
>
> Insults? Where?

Most everywhere on your blog and in your cola posts, of course.

Which of these is NOT an insult?

* you "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and gloat over every
issue and problem you can find

* you had the galling idiocy to label the Kinect "not a success" and "a
toy".

* you claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most
interesting and informative site on the Internet"

* you don't just link to techrights.org - you actually show Spamowitz's
idiotic lies on your site, such as "Vista 7 Top ‘Feature’ is Access to
Intruders"

* you drooled and babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer
club machines after they signed up with Microsoft"

* you claim any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to
Microsoft

* your blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft

* you repeatedly gloat about Microsoft's errors, failures and
less-than-huge-successes

* your blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"

* you claim "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than
what Im using"

* you claim "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that were
not fit for purpose for me"

* you claim the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"

* you say you're suspicious of anyone who posts pro-MS comments

* you say you're skeptical of pro-MS literature.

* Gaming section on your blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all -
which is the best in the world.

* all your posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft

* you've never said anything good about MS that I can find

* Skype is now "Micro$kype", which you use because in your words "it's a
convenient method of recording the TechBytes show". But lately you and
Spamowitz have spent hours trying to find a replacement.

> I think if you care to look at the big name sites they
> have been far harsher.... Would you like me to list a few so you can
> challenge them too?

Yes, I would like you to list a few 'big-name sites' and all their
anti-MS insults which are harsher than yours above.

> DFS - Lets get back to reality... I can't insult Microsoft, Microsoft is
> not a living thing, please don't turn this into another Kin and brick
> issue....please try to stick with reality.

You can insult people and products and ideas and corporations.

> Talking of insults though, the Wintrolls have no such problems attacking
> people.....

Not sure what else you would expect when you make idiotic statements
such as "www.boycottnovell.com is the most interesting and informative
site on the web."

Goblin

May 25, 2011, 6:40:37 PM5/25/11

Ok, Flatfish. Whatever. Ive wasted enough time here and its time for
bed. Ive seen the level of your belief in what you say when you run and
hide when asked to stand behind your immature behaviour on the show.

You say I'm unwilling to commit, yet Ive yet to see you ask me direct
questions and give me the opportunity to confirm that.

You say Microsoft loves sites like mine. What sort of reaction are you
expecting there? Why should I care what Microsoft thinks of my site.
And in anycase how would you know what Microsoft loves? Do you speak for
them?

It matters not, your "claims" change nothing, just like your attacks
here have achieved nothing. I have an opinion, I am expressing it. You
can too. I may choose to challenge you, you may choose to challenge
me...I just wish you could behave like an adult when you do it.

With that in mind though, you are not able to bring me down to your
level, you are not able to label me a "hater" credibly because just like
your "freetard" claims (which now seem to be absent) My opinions are
just too "inconvenient" for you to challenge.

I'll leave it there, as I said to DFS, its late, Ive wasted enough time
on your childishness for tonight.

Best of British

William Poaster

May 25, 2011, 6:51:43 PM5/25/11

> On 25/05/11 23:31, flatfish+++ wrote:

Oh, the irony!
What was one of those excuses that 'flatfish+++' made about appearing in
Goblin's show? He didn't want to reveal his name?

--
"!sgub evah t'nseod CP sihT ?sgub naem ayaddahW"

flatfish+++

May 25, 2011, 7:05:52 PM5/25/11

It's all about choice Gooblin.
I never run and hide.
I'm right here for you throw darts at.
You might want to consider sharpening them next time though.

> You say I'm unwilling to commit, yet Ive yet to see you ask me direct
> questions and give me the opportunity to confirm that.

Use your real name.

> You say Microsoft loves sites like mine. What sort of reaction are you
> expecting there? Why should I care what Microsoft thinks of my site.
> And in anycase how would you know what Microsoft loves? Do you speak for
> them?

Paritally based upon what I know about a certain company that uses sites
like yours to expose the seamy underbelly of Linux.
Partially because it's common sense.

Do you actually believe Microsoft doesn't use loon sites like TR and
yours to their advantage?

Of course they do...

They say stuff like "this is where your support is coming from when you
have problems with Linux".

> It matters not, your "claims" change nothing, just like your attacks
> here have achieved nothing. I have an opinion, I am expressing it. You
> can too. I may choose to challenge you, you may choose to challenge
> me...I just wish you could behave like an adult when you do it.

This is COLA not the House Of Lords.
It's a cesspool.
Acting like an adult is wasted on loons like you.

> With that in mind though, you are not able to bring me down to your
> level, you are not able to label me a "hater" credibly because just like
> your "freetard" claims (which now seem to be absent) My opinions are
> just too "inconvenient" for you to challenge.

Classic Linturd argument.
I'm not trying to bring you down to any level.
You're at rock bottom already anyway.

Your opinions are idiotic, inconsistent and full of wishy washy
Microsoft hate only you are smart enough, at least you think you are, to
not address it directly.

That is why you walk the middle ground.
lukewarm.

I'm surprised Slimeowitz hasn't picked up on this yet.

> I'll leave it there, as I said to DFS, its late, Ive wasted enough time
> on your childishness for tonight.
>
> Best of British

Yea....
Yadadadadadadadadad....
You got your head handed to you on a silver platter, mostly by DFS, and
you know it.

So shall we expect you to log on to irc and let the other 5 loons who
camp out there know how you are "playing with the trolls in COLA"?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

flatfish+++

May 25, 2011, 7:06:59 PM5/25/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:51:43 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

> Oh, the irony!
> What was one of those excuses that 'flatfish+++' made about appearing in
> Goblin's show? He didn't want to reveal his name?

Will you please say something Poaster?
Anything.
Anything at all.
Your parroting of bull shit is quite embarrassing for all.

Hadron

May 26, 2011, 9:21:47 AM5/26/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:40:37 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>> You say I'm unwilling to commit, yet Ive yet to see you ask me direct
>> questions and give me the opportunity to confirm that.
>
> Use your real name.

Why is Creepy Chris Ahlstrom not calling Gobbler out for being a vile
coward?

Surely not MORE hypocrisy from the 100% closed source Windows programmer
who "makes the code compile for Linux at home in my spare time"?

DFS

May 26, 2011, 9:27:10 AM5/26/11
On 5/26/2011 9:21 AM, Hadron wrote:
> flatfish+++<flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:40:37 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>>> You say I'm unwilling to commit, yet Ive yet to see you ask me direct
>>> questions and give me the opportunity to confirm that.
>>
>> Use your real name.
>

> Why is Creepy Chris Ahlstrom not calling Gobbler out for being a vile
> coward?

He likes Gooblin's black hat... nothing says to the wife "Don't mess
with me woman" better than a black hat tilted down covering the eyes.

> Surely not MORE hypocrisy from the 100% closed source Windows programmer
> who "makes the code compile for Linux at home in my spare time"?

For how many years can Linosuck bear that cross of having plenty of
money from Windows-related work?

flatfish+++

May 26, 2011, 11:25:31 AM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 09:27:10 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 5/26/2011 9:21 AM, Hadron wrote:
>> flatfish+++<flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

>>> Use your real name.
>>

>> Why is Creepy Chris Ahlstrom not calling Gobbler out for being a vile
>> coward?
>

> He likes Gooblin's black hat... nothing says to the wife "Don't mess
> with me woman" better than a black hat tilted down covering the eyes.

I think you might be right.

Looks like Chris Ahlstrom, Liarmutt, has a man crush on Goblin!

They would make a good pair.

>> Surely not MORE hypocrisy from the 100% closed source Windows programmer
>> who "makes the code compile for Linux at home in my spare time"?
>

> For how many years can Linosuck bear that cross of having plenty of
> money from Windows-related work?

Strange isn't it?
I think his wife has his balls in a jar on her night stand.

Hadron

May 26, 2011, 11:38:01 AM5/26/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> On Thu, 26 May 2011 09:27:10 -0400, DFS wrote:

>>> Why is Creepy Chris Ahlstrom not calling Gobbler out for being a vile
>>> coward?
>>

>> He likes Gooblin's black hat... nothing says to the wife "Don't mess
>> with me woman" better than a black hat tilted down covering the eyes.
>
> I think you might be right.
>
> Looks like Chris Ahlstrom, Liarmutt, has a man crush on Goblin!
>
> They would make a good pair.

They could cruise around the shopping mall in Liarsuck's Yaris whistling
at the girls and handing out Ubuntu CDs....

I bet Liarsuck would wear a woolly hat with a pom pom on the top and ear
flaps to "keep out the chill" while Gobber sees himself more as Clint
Eastwood riding the range ...

DFS

May 26, 2011, 11:47:13 AM5/26/11
On 5/26/2011 11:38 AM, Hadron wrote:
> flatfish+++<flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

>>> He likes Gooblin's black hat... nothing says to the wife "Don't mess
>>> with me woman" better than a black hat tilted down covering the eyes.
>>
>> I think you might be right.
>>
>> Looks like Chris Ahlstrom, Liarmutt, has a man crush on Goblin!
>>
>> They would make a good pair.
>
> They could cruise around the shopping mall in Liarsuck's Yaris whistling
> at the girls and handing out Ubuntu CDs....

Long as Creepy is home by 8pm... she worries about her little man, you see.

> I bet Liarsuck would wear a woolly hat with a pom pom on the top and ear
> flaps to "keep out the chill"
>
> while Gobber sees himself more as Clint
> Eastwood riding the range ...

and carrying a microphone to ask the horse if it knows how to use
Micro$kype..

flatfish+++

May 26, 2011, 11:58:28 AM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 17:38:01 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

>>> He likes Gooblin's black hat... nothing says to the wife "Don't mess
>>> with me woman" better than a black hat tilted down covering the eyes.
>>
>> I think you might be right.
>>
>> Looks like Chris Ahlstrom, Liarmutt, has a man crush on Goblin!
>>
>> They would make a good pair.
>
> They could cruise around the shopping mall in Liarsuck's Yaris whistling
> at the girls and handing out Ubuntu CDs....

They would probably be arrested and sent to the local loony bin.

> I bet Liarsuck would wear a woolly hat with a pom pom on the top and ear
> flaps to "keep out the chill" while Gobber sees himself more as Clint
> Eastwood riding the range ...

Hahaha!

Broke Back Mountain via a Yaris!

flatfish+++

May 26, 2011, 12:01:16 PM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:47:13 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 5/26/2011 11:38 AM, Hadron wrote:
>> flatfish+++<flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

>>> I think you might be right.
>>>
>>> Looks like Chris Ahlstrom, Liarmutt, has a man crush on Goblin!
>>>
>>> They would make a good pair.
>>
>> They could cruise around the shopping mall in Liarsuck's Yaris whistling
>> at the girls and handing out Ubuntu CDs....
>
> Long as Creepy is home by 8pm... she worries about her little man, you see.

Hahaha!
I'll bet she has that Verizon Family Finder GPS application activated in
his phone.

>> I bet Liarsuck would wear a woolly hat with a pom pom on the top and ear
>> flaps to "keep out the chill"
> >
>> while Gobber sees himself more as Clint
>> Eastwood riding the range ...
>
> and carrying a microphone to ask the horse if it knows how to use
> Micro$kype..

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
That's funny!!

Hadron

May 26, 2011, 12:09:25 PM5/26/11
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> writes:

I saw that the dribbling MS Hater has started "doing a 7" with the name
changing. For someone that has hosed his HD, thought 192.168.x.x was his
external IP address etc lately I really think he is not one to talk
about other people's competence. Mind you, I dont *think* Gobbler has
made any made claims about his SW prowess has he? I mean, today he
claimed sound quality isn't important for a podcast so clearly his
standards are down there with those of the Ubuntu release team.. Or has
he?