You can download it at http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/download.html
* The library files now support FCEIL, KEY, KEY?, SUBSTITUTE,
REPLACES, UNESCAPE, counted strings, ”Q” function, Catalan
numbers, Riemann zeta function, a spell distance function,
several new graphics functions and frexp(), ldexp() like words.
* A new implementation of the ANS MEMORY wordset was added,
allowing for concurrent string- and cell heaps.
* New preprocessor words were added like FFIELD:, @eval, @mul,
@minus and @sign.
* New preprocessor libraries add support for object orientated
programming and closures.
* The speed and accuracy of the FSIN, FCOS, FTAN, FEXP, FLN and
FLOG words was improved.
* Some minor fixes were applied to VECTOR and EXECUTE.
* A bug in ”PARSE” was fixed.
* Stack usage of the preprocessor was significantly reduced.
* New peephole optimizers were added to the compiler.
* The message ”Name too long” was added.
* Android 2.3.x port is now available.
* Comes with an extensive library, featuring hundreds
of words covering ANS-Forth compatibility, user defined stacks,
lists, XLS files, floating point, etc. etc.
* Almost 95% of the CORE wordset is supported.
* Comes with a nice, 530+ page manual.
* Over 200 examples and 300 libraries.
* Native packages for MS-DOS, MS-Windows, Android, Coherent and Linux.