Coherent sources available under NDA

va...@icpnet.pl

Aug 13, 2007, 6:24:58 PM8/13/07
I am authorized to distribute original Coherent 4.2.10 kernel sources
under NDA. So if You are interested in these sources and accept to use
under NDA please send me Your resume via email.Then I will inform
what is the next step.
Sergio ,talented young developer, who quite recently has visited our group has already used this
opportunity to legally contribute to Coherent development.
It could also help in licensing problem I suppose.

Andrzej