Amateur Action BBS bust - extradition (fwd)

Stanton McCandlish

Feb 6, 1994, 2:54:20 PM2/6/94
Update on Amateur Action BBS bust - not very good news.

Feb 11, 1994, 5:26:11 PM2/11/94
In article <1994020619...@eff.org>,

Stanton McCandlish <me...@eff.org> wrote:
>I find it akin to busting a pron shop owner in New York for one of his
>customers taking "filthy pictures" back to Hicksvill.

This is beside the point, but... There is a Hicksville on Long Island and
it's not that far from NYC. Now back to the regularly scheduled debate...

+---------< Eric A. Rasmussen - Mr. Neat-O (tm) >---------+ +< Email Address >+
| A real engineer never reads the instructions first. | | e...@wpi.wpi.edu |
| (They figure out how it works by playing with it.) | | ear%w...@wpi.edu |
((( In Stereo Where Available )))