anfi.homeunix.net may be discontinued

Andrzej Adam Filip

Jul 18, 2006, 3:34:42 AM7/18/06
anfi.homeunix.net web site may be discontinued with post fact
notification.

I post the info here because I believe that some of you have found
sendmail recipes published on the site to be useful.

--
[pl2en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : an...@priv.onet.pl : an...@xl.wp.pl
Before You Ask: http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/B4UAsk-Sendmail.html

Andrzej Adam Filip

Jul 20, 2006, 9:26:01 PM7/20/06
Andrzej Adam Filip <an...@onet.eu> writes:

> anfi.homeunix.net web site may be discontinued with post fact
> notification.
>
> I post the info here because I believe that some of you have found
> sendmail recipes published on the site to be useful.

anfi.homeunix.net web site will be discontinued after July 31, 2006 (UTC).

Rob MacGregor

Jul 21, 2006, 2:40:03 PM7/21/06
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> anfi.homeunix.net web site will be discontinued after July 31, 2006 (UTC).

So, there's a few more days to grab everything useful from your site :)

Sorry to hear that it's going - your Cyrus-Sendmail integration pages
(and patches) have been *very* useful.

--
Rob MacGregor (BOFH)

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire'
and 'I need to reload.'"

Taylor, Grant

Jul 22, 2006, 1:17:47 AM7/22/06
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> anfi.homeunix.net web site will be discontinued after July 31, 2006 (UTC).

Would you consider providing a compressed tar of the contents of your pages for someone else to host / mirror?

Grant. . . .

Andrzej Adam Filip

Jul 31, 2006, 8:24:57 PM7/31/06
Andrzej Adam Filip <an...@onet.eu> writes:

> Andrzej Adam Filip <an...@onet.eu> writes:
>
>> anfi.homeunix.net web site may be discontinued with post fact
>> notification.
>>
>> I post the info here because I believe that some of you have found
>> sendmail recipes published on the site to be useful.
>
> anfi.homeunix.net web site will be discontinued after July 31, 2006
> (UTC).

The site has been discontinued as sheduled.

The final snapshot in form of gziped tar is available at
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ for some unspecified time.

Taylor, Grant

Jul 31, 2006, 8:50:09 PM7/31/06
On 07/31/06 19:24, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> The site has been discontinued as sheduled.

*nod* ... Ok

> The final snapshot in form of gziped tar is available at
> http://anfi.homeunix.net/ for some unspecified time.

Thank you for providing the final snapshot.

I'll go in to archives stating that I will have the small archive until I
need to remove it for disk space reasons. Thus any once can contact me off
group if they want / need a copy of it. Just reference the name
"anfi-homeunix-net-1.0.tgz".

Grant. . . .

grus

Jul 31, 2006, 8:54:55 PM7/31/06
"Andrzej Adam Filip" <an...@onet.eu> wrote in message

>> anfi.homeunix.net web site will be discontinued after July 31, 2006
>> (UTC).
>
> The site has been discontinued as sheduled.
>
> The final snapshot in form of gziped tar is available at
> http://anfi.homeunix.net/ for some unspecified time.

How is site been up if it been discontinue?

anfi

Aug 1, 2006, 10:43:53 AM8/1/06

The prevoius content has been removed.
The new (temporary) content consists merely of
* small main page with brief notice
* gziped tar file with the final snapshot of the prevoius content