using check_subj to invoke user defined mailer

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rgri...@syr.edu

未讀,
2001年12月6日 上午9:51:382001/12/6
收件者:
I dreamed up a possible way to redirect only suspicious
messages to a filter using the Mmailer defines in sendmail.cf.
I figured that if I can call the #error mailer, I might be
able to call a user defined mailer.
No luck. The rewrite rule does not even appear to modify the
workspace.
I was hoping that the idea was sound but that I executed it
poorly and someone could point out my mistake.

Here is one variation of the mailer definition that I tried.

Mfilter, P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=11/31, R=61, E=\r\n,
L=2040, T=X-Unix,
A=/etc/mail/filter01.pl

These are the check_subj rewriting rules. The first one works.

RJoke $#error $: 553 ${MMsg} Virus Joke-1
RHi $#filter $: ${MMsg}

#Mfilter, P=/bin/sh, F=lsDFMoqeu9, S=0, R=0,
# T=X-Unix,
# A=/etc/mail/filter01.pl

Thank you for looking at this.
<><Randall Grimshaw, IT Engineering & Implementation Team Leader, Syracuse University, 315-443-5779,
rgri...@syr.edu

Neil W Rickert

未讀,
2001年12月6日 下午2:58:452001/12/6
收件者:
rgri...@syr.edu writes:

> I dreamed up a possible way to redirect only suspicious
>messages to a filter using the Mmailer defines in sendmail.cf.
> I figured that if I can call the #error mailer, I might be
>able to call a user defined mailer.

As you discovered, that only works for ruleset 0 and its extensions.
You cannot usefully do that from a check ruleset.

rgri...@syr.edu

未讀,
2001年12月10日 上午10:42:242001/12/10
收件者: