pine 4.64 + maildir patch

Matthias Rieber

Nov 20, 2005, 7:21:13 AM11/20/05

I've a problem with the pine 4.64 + (chappa's) maildir patch. Pine crashes
sometimes with sig11. I seems to happen, when I delete/expunge a mail and
move the selection bar down to the lower border.

Is this a know issue? I've read an older post that mention something like
this, but I was unable to locate the patch.

What kind of debug information might be useful?

matthias

Eduardo Chappa

Nov 20, 2005, 11:49:29 AM11/20/05
*** Matthias Rieber (pnewsbl...@gmx.deeth) wrote in comp.mail.pine today:

:) I've a problem with the pine 4.64 + (chappa's) maildir patch. Pine
:) crashes sometimes with sig11. I seems to happen, when I delete/expunge
:) a mail and move the selection bar down to the lower border.

Please run Pine under gdb and reproduce the problem, then send me what gdb
says is the error and also the output of the bt command to
cha...@math.washington.edu so that I can take a look at it.

I'd also like to know a little bit about your configuration. I'll probably
ask you those details once I see the output from gdb, but anything you can
tell me about your configuration will help to read the output from gdb.

Thanks

--
Eduardo
Patches/Help: http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/