IMAP, GMAIL

551 vues

coolix

non lue,
30 déc. 2007, 09:22:4430/12/2007
(I'm using Mutt 1.5.15+20070412 (2007-04-11), Ubuntu Gutsy version)

I followed this tutorial to set up mutt for working with an IMAP
Gmail account:
http://www.andrews-corner.org/mutt.html#imap

How do i reflect changes when i get back to the browser view ?
I set 'timeout' and 'mail_check' values. When in the 'index' view i'm
getting a notice that says "xxxx has new mail(s)" but when i get back
to the browser view (pressing 'y') browser has old message count.

Moreover, imap_list_subscribed="yes" is supposed to list only
subscribed dirs. I can't make it work with Gmail. Everytime i launch
mutt, my subscription preference is lost and i see all the Gmail dirs.

Thanks in advance for your help

Le message a été supprimé

Adaephon Delat

non lue,
6 janv. 2008, 20:39:0106/01/2008

Using Andrews tutorial and the following .muttrc configuration file mutt
and Gmail/imap will work:

sample .muttrc for mutt/Gmail+imap
----------
set spoolfile = imaps://imap.gmail.com:993/INBOX
set imap_user = 'US...@gmail.com'
set imap_pass = 'PASSWORD'
set smtp_url="smtp://US...@smtp.gmail.com:587/"
set smtp_pass = 'PASSWORD'
set folder = imaps://imap.gmail.com:993
set postponed="imaps://imap.gmail.com/[Gmail]/Drafts"
set record=""
set imap_check_subscribed="yes"
set imap_list_subscribed="yes"
set header_cache="~/.mutt/msgcache"
set certificate_file="~.mutt/certs"
set mbox="imaps://imap.gmail.com/[Gmail]/All Mail"

color hdrdefault green black
color quoted green black
color signature red black
color status cyan black
color indicator magenta black
color normal white black

rupeshp...@gmail.com

non lue,
17 mars 2016, 14:06:0117/03/2016
I am not able to sun my gmail acount in nokia Lumia 1320.

B.H.

non lue,
18 mars 2016, 21:24:2418/03/2016
Do you run mutt on your nokia device?
I did not know that mutt for phones existed.
If you need help with mutt then we are here for you, but I know nothing about
phones, and if it's not mutt this is not a place to ask your question.

mbwoo...@gmail.com

non lue,
19 mars 2017, 02:34:3819/03/2017
0 nouveau message