majordomo installation problem

Shahzad Bhatti

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Hi there,
I have just installed majordomo on an SGI IRIX 4.0 system. I tried
to follow all the directions came with majordomo and setup a user
majordom with group set to daemon. I set all permissions as told
in the file and ran wrapper config-test to check everything works.
However, when I sent mail to majordom containing the word "lists". It
supposed to return the list of lists. But I don't get anything back.
Can someone tell me what can possibly be wrong? Thanks

--
Shahzad A. Bhatti | TEL#: (630) 840-5204 FAX#: (630) 840-8208
Computer Professional V | EMAIL: s...@fnal.gov