uw-imapd lists ALL folders and files in home directory

Jonathan Weinraub

Jul 30, 2008, 12:40:09 AM7/30/08
I recently setup uw-imapd on a Debian server and it works fine and all
but today I was connecting to my server on my iPod Touch and noticed
it listed every file/folder in my home path.

I been looking and looking and can't seem to find any configuration
that can prevent this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jon

Joel Reicher

Aug 12, 2008, 2:56:42 AM8/12/08
Jonathan Weinraub <jwei...@optonline.net> writes:

> I recently setup uw-imapd on a Debian server and it works fine and all
> but today I was connecting to my server on my iPod Touch and noticed
> it listed every file/folder in my home path.
>
> I been looking and looking and can't seem to find any configuration
> that can prevent this.

http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#7.23

and

http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#7.21