Showing Header lines

roamer

Dec 3, 2010, 11:11:29 AM12/3/10
I know you can show and "unshow" message header lines. BUT, I don't
know how to do this chore. I would like to hide the "X-Spam-Report:"
entry. What would I do to accomplish this?

Thanks

Han

Dec 3, 2010, 11:34:29 AM12/3/10
roamer <hamgu...@gmail.com> wrote in

I think that's done with TabooHeaders. I have a line in my ini file like
this
TabooHeaders=X-,Received,Status,Message,In-Reply,Mime-
Version,Content-,Resent-Message,References,Return,X400,Mail-System,Errors-
To,Delivery,Disposition,Precedence,DKIM-Signature,DomainKey-Signature

(It's one line that wraps)

--
Best regards
Han

Han

Dec 3, 2010, 11:36:33 AM12/3/10
Han <nob...@nospam.not> wrote in

This dates back a few years, and I don't know whether all are necessary
and/or will fit all headers that you want to exclude.
Remember to close Eudora when editing the ini file, and to keep an extra
copy of the original, so you can throw out all your edits.

roamer

Dec 3, 2010, 6:11:47 PM12/3/10

Thanks! I got rid of the extra junk as desired. I R Hapi!
Dean

John H Meyers

Dec 9, 2010, 3:57:45 AM12/9/10
More on same subject, including additional features:

"Suppressing headers"
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=41590