Good Grief

Jess Anderson

Jul 15, 1991, 10:19:11 PM7/15/91

I do *not* believe I did that. Well, I did, what can I say?
Of *course* I should have had sentmail=$HOME/Mail/mail.out,
not HOME$. Syd was kind about it (nice fellow, Syd). Sorry,
folks.

<> Honesty in politics is much like oxygen. The higher up
<> you go, the scarcer it becomes. -- George Madison
--
Jess Anderson <> Madison Academic Computing Center <> University of Wisconsin
Internet: ande...@macc.wisc.edu <-best, UUCP:{}!uwvax!macc.wisc.edu!anderson