Alternate Website Temporarily Off-Line

Mel Smith

Mar 29, 2012, 11:58:12 AM3/29/12
Hi:

The alternate xHarbour download site (www.whosaway.com) will be
temporarily off-line from 1900GMT on Thursday, Mar 29th (today) until
approximately 2300 hrs GMT on Monday, Apr 2nd

We'll be moving the server hardware north for the summer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Mel Smith

dlzc

Mar 29, 2012, 3:08:24 PM3/29/12
Dear Mel Smith:

On Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:58:12 AM UTC-7, Mel Smith wrote:

> We'll be moving the server hardware
> north for the summer.

What? The temperature gets to 90°F and you go where it's cool?

Have a very safe trip. Northern Arridzona is supposed to have some weather blowing through any time now.

David A. Smith

Mel Smith

Apr 2, 2012, 6:33:05 PM4/2/12
David said:
>What? The temperature gets to 90°F and you go where it's cool?

>Have a very safe trip. Northern Arridzona is supposed to have some weather
>blowing through any time now.

Hi David:

Yes, we arrived to snow falling during the final stages of our drive. It
was warm all the way up thru the U.S. (we went via the Las Vegas route) ,
finally turning cool near Great Falls, Montana, then snowing in the middle
of Alberta. Had to shovel my driveway in order to unload my van :((

Your *Thursday* message just displayed on Ourlook Express (on Monday
afternoon) even though my computer was back up on Sunday nite at 9pm in
Canada.

Also, I'm not seeing any recent postings on the xHarbour ng today. The
last post (other than my own) was one from fatfat about "Changing the GT
System" on Mar 30/12.

Now, I'm concerned about getting recent post displaying on
comp.lang.xharbour :((

If my post about my being back online does not display on our ng, I'm
puzzled !

Thanks for the note !

--
Mel Smith

dlzc

Apr 2, 2012, 8:32:16 PM4/2/12
Dear Mel Smith:

On Monday, April 2, 2012 3:33:05 PM UTC-7, Mel Smith wrote:
> Also, I'm not seeing any recent postings on
> the xHarbour ng today. The last post (other
> than my own) was one from fatfat about "Changing
> the GT System" on Mar 30/12.

You are seeing what I am seeing, except...

> If my post about my being back online does
> not display on our ng, I'm puzzled !

I see it.

David A. Smith

Mel Smith