Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Is there anything like the shape extension for windoze that works?

38 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Dave

ongelezen,
22 jul 2015, 22:20:5322-07-2015
aan
I tried compiling DKF's shape04 extension. MinGW, 64-bit gcc, windows.
Not unsurprisingly, it failed miserably. Not only is it pretty old but
I'm sure there are porting issues for 64-bit. I don't know windoze API's
at all.

Is there anything like it? I'd like to do a nice splash window for an app.

--
computerjock AT mail DOT com

Olivier

ongelezen,
23 jul 2015, 05:17:1423-07-2015
aan

> Is there anything like it? I'd like to do a nice splash window for an app.

Hi !

It was discussed here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.lang.tcl/X46x431qG3o/Qp47dRgyiOYJ and more recently for rectangular shape you may have a look at Pod : http://wiki.tcl.tk/19773 or this animated splash screen http://wfr.tcl.tk/1017 etc ... but for unrectangular shapes, I know nothing.

Olivier.
0 nieuwe berichten