EuroTcl 2015 Conference recording

瀏覽次數:94 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christian Gollwitzer

未讀,
2015年6月30日 上午9:29:322015/6/30
收件者:
Dear Tclers,

the videos of the EuroTcl 2015 conference in Cologne are now online:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHNnTryxvDnelrrFWEgeaiKKZVk_csgAm

Enjoy,

Christian

JMar...@comcast.net

未讀,
2015年6月30日 晚上7:29:592015/6/30
收件者:
Thank you for posting the link to these recordings.

How many attended the EuroTcl conference? How many countries were represented?

I live in Tennessee. I've been coding with Tcl since the early 1990's, but have never attended a conference and I'm considering doing so this year. For those in America who've attended, is it a valuable experience?

Thanks.

Harald Oehlmann

未讀,
2015年7月1日 凌晨4:30:092015/7/1
收件者:
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015 01:29:59 UTC+2 schrieb JMar...@comcast.net:
> Thank you for posting the link to these recordings.
>
> How many attended the EuroTcl conference?
26
> How many countries were represented?
I don't know exactly. On my radar:
Russia, USA, Belguim, Netherlands, Germany

> I live in Tennessee. I've been coding with Tcl since the early 1990's, but have never attended a conference and I'm considering doing so this year. For those in America who've attended, is it a valuable experience?

PoorYorik, the only atendend from US, may answer.

I suppose, it is more natural to go to the US conference.

I think that the speach recordings give a good view about the given information and discussions.

Paul Obermeier

未讀,
2015年7月1日 下午3:10:392015/7/1
收件者: