how can i set expect output buffer size in my expect step

1989atu...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 4:25:36 PM3/16/19
Hello I am trying to executing expect script from ansible to remote host.
And i am wondering same expect script is working on local linux machine
but once i am trying to execute same script from anisble it is giving me following error , look like out size of command is large than default.

" ERROR | 20190317-000624.151 | TreeNodeNavigator.java:135[Thread-26] | An error occured while executing process handle.

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

at com.nable.util.StringUtil.getRepeatedString(StringUtil.java:265)
"

How to set large output buffer size for particular expect command. and how to use in expect step.

i am using

#!/usr/bin/env expect
set size_orig 10000000
set match_max 10000000
set expect_out(buffer) 10000000
set timeout 1

Suns

Mar 16, 2019, 11:42:27 PM3/16/19
Your problem isnt at the expect script.
By your error log it happened at the java TreeNodeNavigator