New pages

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 8, 2018, 2:44:05 PM1/8/18
I created some new pages concerning my adventures with tcl:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/54714 Get CPU Usage In Linux
http://wiki.tcl.tk/54717 Proc's For Waiting (after)

And my own page:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/49317

By the way: I thought I had seen a page with all the categories that
are defined, but cannot find it anymore. Where is this page?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Rich

Jan 8, 2018, 4:07:33 PM1/8/18
Cecil Westerhof <Ce...@decebal.nl> wrote:
> I created some new pages concerning my adventures with tcl:
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/54714 Get CPU Usage In Linux
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/54717 Proc's For Waiting (after)
>
> And my own page:
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/49317
>

> By the way: I thought I had seen a page with all the categories that
> are defined, but cannot find it anymore. Where is this page?

You left out the definition of getProcName from your "Proc's For
Waiting (after)" page.

It is in the error path, so unless someone triggers the error path they
will never know the difference.

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 9, 2018, 2:59:05 AM1/9/18
Sorry, I created a page for it and added it:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/54718