Re: Problem with Tk_PhotoPutBlock and alpha channel

Don Porter

Jun 3, 2016, 10:33:02 AM6/3/16
On 05/31/2016 04:55 PM, Simon Bachmann wrote:
> I've been using Tk's C API for photo imgages lately, and I've come
> across a problem that looks like a bug to me.

Please tell us what release of Tk is causing you trouble.
Don't make us guess.

If it is anything other than Tk 8.6.5 then try that first.

--
| Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division |
| donald...@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory |

Don Porter

Jun 9, 2016, 9:11:56 AM6/9/16

Ticket opened: http://core.tcl.tk/tk/tktview/22ace0d494