edit title's page

adilseb...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2017, 2:55:27 PM11/9/17
In tcl/tk wiki I know how to change the content of my pages but how to change the name of one of my pages?

Rich

Nov 9, 2017, 3:15:37 PM11/9/17
adilseb...@gmail.com wrote:
> In tcl/tk wiki I know how to change the content of my pages but how
> to change the name of one of my pages?

1) Create a new page with the new name
2) Copy all the content to the new page (copy the wiki-text format
content)
3) Delete the old page (set its content to a single space)

adilseb...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2017, 3:24:13 PM11/9/17
Thank you very much I am very gratefull :-)

adilseb...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2017, 5:23:06 PM11/10/17

Ricardo kozmate.net

Nov 10, 2017, 6:40:46 PM11/10/17
Em 10/11/17 22:23, adilseb...@gmail.com escreveu:
> but to erase a page which its content is an image? :-(

You can't...?

See <http://wiki.tcl.tk/3> and look for RKzn (that's me) asking the same :-)

--
{ricardo from kozmate.net}