Keyboard driver ?

ze

Oct 2, 2018, 3:02:46 PM10/2/18
Perhaps this is the wrong group but if it is possible, I would prefer to do it in Tcl/Tk:

I would like to write a program that intercepts all activity from a keyboard/mouse attached to a PC. In a sense, it should act as the native "keyboard driver", if that makes sense, in the way one registers and updates a device driver in Windows. What I would like to achieve is that, regardless of what programs a user is currently running (or not runnning, for that matter), if they press a key or move the mouse, my program should receive it and forward it onwards to the target programs as needed. (I am not interested in a key logger sort of thing.)

Any tips on how to achieve this or where to find useful information on this?

Arjen Markus

Oct 4, 2018, 9:52:15 AM10/4/18
I am sure I do not understand the complete question, but perhaps http://wiki.tcl.tk/14693 can help?

Regards,