Two important (to me) Tcl-related sites are down

jemptymethod

Feb 11, 2018, 6:07:02 AM2/11/18
Two Tcl-related sites are down from which I would like to download tclkit's and/or tcllib: https://core.tcl.tk/ and http://tclkits.rkeene.org/

Can I expect this to only be temporary or has this been the case for some time? Is there some way to contact the maintainers of these sites, or might they be regulars on comp.lang.tcl and possibly see this?

Thanks in advance...George

Donal K. Fellows

Feb 11, 2018, 6:55:38 AM2/11/18
On 11/02/2018 11:06, jemptymethod wrote:
> Can I expect this to only be temporary or has this been the case for some time?

I'd guess it is temporary; core was definitely up yesterday (around 18
hours ago) as I did a commit then.

Donal.
--
Donal Fellows — Tcl user, Tcl maintainer, TIP editor.

jemptymethod

Feb 11, 2018, 8:13:13 AM2/11/18
Back up as of right now, thanks...George

jemptymethod

Feb 11, 2018, 8:15:50 AM2/11/18
https://core.tcl.tk/ anyway (other still down -- I swear I downloaded a tclkit from that site yesterday. Wanted to download an older one to see if something I'm encountering might be a bug, more about that possibly in another post)

jemptymethod

Feb 12, 2018, 6:35:29 AM2/12/18