Clearing page 'Offering TCL Jobs'

Cecil Westerhof

Feb 19, 2018, 6:28:06 AM2/19/18
It looks like http://wiki.tcl.tk/13259 is a 'bit' outdated. A lot is
more as a decade old and there is even something that says closed.

Would it be an idea to clear it up?

I would not mind to do this, but I do not want to be chased with
pitchforks. ;-)

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Harald Oehlmann

Feb 19, 2018, 7:42:52 AM2/19/18
Am 19.02.2018 um 12:25 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
> It looks like http://wiki.tcl.tk/13259 is a 'bit' outdated. A lot is
> more as a decade old and there is even something that says closed.
>
> Would it be an idea to clear it up?
>
> I would not mind to do this, but I do not want to be chased with
> pitchforks. ;-)

IMHO a good idea.

If companies are interested, thy may put their contributions back on the
page.

I someone does something, there are also hard voices, that in nature of
doing it and should not be a reson not to do it...

Harald

Cecil Westerhof

Feb 19, 2018, 12:28:06 PM2/19/18
I started with it. Removed closed and older as ten years. When I do
not get flack I will continue to prune it.

Mike Griffiths

Feb 19, 2018, 3:37:55 PM2/19/18
I'm not sure what the wikicodes for it are off the top of my head, but there are various markups you can use that do expanding/collapsing sections (which can default to collapsed, AFAIK) - if you're unsure of removing some that are old-ish, you could always put them into one of these so the page isn't huge by default but they're still present for people who want to look.

stevel

Feb 19, 2018, 7:22:00 PM2/19/18

Have a look at the <<discussion>> markup used on this page http://wiki.tcl.tk/13000