Solaris 10 x86 / Tcl 8.6.5 / KitGen Starkit Question

Mark Case

Jun 5, 2016, 3:15:43 PM6/5/16
I've created a basekit on Solaris 10 x86 with Tcl 8.6.5 using KitGen 0.4.8.
However, when I wrap my application:

sdx wrap Appl -runtime /usr/local/bin/kbsvq8.6-cli

instead of launching the application, it gives me the tcl prompt.

So, in /usr/local/apps/Appl

#./Appl

causes

%

Oddly, if I then input

%package require app-Appl

the application launches and runs. Obviously, the main.tcl is not being sourced. Here are the contents of main.tcl:

package require starkit
starkit::startup
package require app-Appl

Any ideas on what is wrong in either my basekit or my application starkit? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.