tk_messageBox covered by transient windows

rob...@crosstab.com

Feb 20, 2018, 12:55:30 PM2/20/18
I am upgrading a tk application running on ms windows from v8.4 to v8.6. I notice that in 8.4 when tk_messageBox is used, it stays raised and in focus even among sibling transient windows, but in 8.6 I am able to raise the transient windows above the messageBox. Is there an easy way to keep the messagebox on top.

coded something like this:
toplevel .t; wm transient .t .; wm geom .t 800x800
update
tk_messageBox -icon error -message "I can drag .t above this msgbox in v8.6"

thanks for any help.

Robert Karen