ANNOUNCE: "tcl-modules" repo - a collection of useful tcl micro-packages & helpers

Braden Napier

Oct 29, 2017, 5:34:23 PM10/29/17
Hey Everyone,
I have not posted here much / ever in the past but thought I would publish this here for you guys. We have found so many useful packages in the wiki and other places -- and we have built a lot of packages for use within our applications.

These have been collected and organized into a group of packages. Always happy to add new packages if there are specifics that you may think should be included, just submit a pull request :).

https://github.com/Dash-OS/tcl-modules

Enjoy!