tablelist column free row request

Nicolas

Sep 13, 2019, 3:51:24 PM9/13/19
Hi Csaba, everyone,
I would like to be able to define a row of tablelist free of column segmentation...
a row that could be a child of another row that will be displayed on all the width of the tablelist (without any column segmentation) which could handle any widget.
in some part of my app a tablelist is displaying rows with several column related stuff and I would like to display a name for this row (without increasing the number of columns). Thus if I could set a child row for the master row which could handle a ttk::entry with the name of the master row displayed on all the tablelist width, I would be more than happy...

is it understandable?
is it possible ?

best regards,
nicolas

nemethi

Sep 14, 2019, 11:38:12 AM9/14/19
Am 13.09.19 um 21:51 schrieb Nicolas:
Hi Nicolas,

I'm afraid I would be less happy. :-) Currently I have no plans for
such a feature in tablelist widgets.

Best regards,

Csaba

--