ANN: Tcl Syntax Highlighting for DocBook / xslthl

Arndt Roger Schneider

Jul 9, 2008, 7:16:23 AM7/9/08
I've send a tcl syntax highlighting description
to the xslthl team.

So it will (hopefully) make its way into the distribution of
xslthl.

Anyone else, unwilling to wait that long:
Drop me a note with subject:"Request tcl-hl.xml"
I'll reply to this requests in 8days (16july mez).

Erik Leunissen

Jul 10, 2008, 5:19:54 PM7/10/08
Arndt Roger Schneider wrote:
> I've send a tcl syntax highlighting description
> to the xslthl team.

Thanks very much for this tool, Arndt.

I use the toolchain

docbook-xml-editor -> xslt-processor -> fop

to create PDF's.

As I understand it, the only free xslt processor that supports xslthl is
Saxon. Until now I have been using xsltproc for that task. The
availability of your Tcl syntax highlighting scheme makes me reconsider
that choice.

Erik Leunissen.

--
leunissen@ nl | Merge the left part of these two lines into one,
e. hccnet. | respecting a character's position in a line.

Arndt Roger Schneider

Jul 11, 2008, 1:11:13 PM7/11/08
Erik Leunissen schrieb:

> Arndt Roger Schneider wrote:
>
>>I've send a tcl syntax highlighting description
>>to the xslthl team.
>>

> Thanks very much for this tool, Arndt.
>
> I use the toolchain
>
> docbook-xml-editor -> xslt-processor -> fop
>
> to create PDF's.
>
> As I understand it, the only free xslt processor that supports xslthl is
> Saxon. Until now I have been using xsltproc for that task. The
> availability of your Tcl syntax highlighting scheme makes me reconsider
> that choice.
>
> Erik Leunissen.
>

>>So it will (hopefully) make its way into the distribution of
>>xslthl.
>>
>>Anyone else, unwilling to wait that long:
>>Drop me a note with subject:"Request tcl-hl.xml"
>>I'll reply to this requests in 8days (16july mez).

Yes, saxon 6.5 is needed for xslthl.
I did chose this way, because the xslthl highlighting
part is already integrated into the docbook-xsl distribution (1.72 and
higher) as is the saxon65 interface...

Well fop... I've had some trouble with fop 0.93 and thus
used an older version for the pdf part --I think it was 0.2.

-roger