Expect Not working || Windows 2012 R2 || x64 || TCL

sumitba...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 2:47:35 AM3/7/18
Hello Team,

Please provide me the solution, as I have TCL script which was working earlier with x86 but now the server has upgraded to x64 & I have to install x64 TCL package.

But my script is not working, it not able to find "EXPECT".

What is the solution?

C:\Backup\DDC>tclsh "Backup Juniper Access Switches-DDC.tcl" 1>>backuplog.txt
can't find package Expect
while executing
"package require Expect"
(file "Backup Juniper Access Switches-DDC.tcl" line 1)

Rich

Mar 7, 2018, 6:50:23 AM3/7/18
sumitba...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> Please provide me the solution, as I have TCL script which was
> working earlier with x86 but now the server has upgraded to x64 & I
> have to install x64 TCL package.
>
> But my script is not working, it not able to find "EXPECT".
>
> What is the solution?

Also install x64 expect.

The 'expect' package is separate from Tcl, it has to additionally be
installed to be found.

Since you now have x64 Tcl, you must also install x64 Expect.