Video recordings from Tcl'2018

Christian Gollwitzer

Mar 12, 2019, 6:05:46 PM3/12/19
Hello everybody,

the recordings from the talks at Tcl'2018 have been processed and
uploaded to youtube. Please start here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHNnTryxvDncfm85FrWIRiyIgpXBPzzKd

The talks were recorded by Andreas Kupries at the meeting.

Best regards,

Christian

rhobart

Apr 18, 2019, 11:49:28 AM4/18/19
Thank you Andreas!
I always bookmark these.
Hope this years conference in November 2019 will also be recorded and uploaded.

Christian Gollwitzer

Apr 28, 2019, 3:36:02 AM4/28/19
Am 18.04.19 um 17:49 schrieb rhobart:
> Thank you Andreas!
> I always bookmark these.
> Hope this years conference in November 2019 will also be recorded and uploaded.

Compared to the EuroTcl recordings (e.g. here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHNnTryxvDnfrdLSAzmND-CWemY0yu37p)
the audio quality is quite bad.
The reason is, that at EuroTcl we use a high quality audio recorder and
optionally a clip-on microphone. This equipment can be bought for ~170
€. So if you want to improve, please consider sponsoring audio
equipment. I used the Zoom H2n (~150€) for recording together with a
cheap clip-on microphone

https://www.amazon.de/Speedlink-Kompaktes-Ansteckmikrofon-Clip-Rauschunterdr%C3%BCckung/dp/B004YEWC22/

Even without the clip-on, the Zoom H2n gives good quality when placed on
a table near the speakers.

Christian