TCL script to an executable

gpa...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2018, 7:58:18 PM12/4/18
Hi Experts, How can we compile a tcl script to an executable file on Linux?. We don't want to re write code in c/c++ and make a binary. Because The file will be always executed in TCL window of the tools. Please suggest a solution

Gerald Lester

Dec 4, 2018, 11:29:13 PM12/4/18
On 12/04/2018 06:58 PM, gpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Experts, How can we compile a tcl script to an executable file on Linux?. We don't want to re write code in c/c++ and make a binary. Because The file will be always executed in TCL window of the tools. Please suggest a solution

Goggle StarKits and ZipKits.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC |
| Email: Gerald...@kng-consulting.net |

Rich

Dec 5, 2018, 1:18:21 AM12/5/18