JPG in canvas

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 12:38:40 AM6/28/15
I want to add jpeg files in canvas. Considering that isn´t possible to use the core functions, what is the best alternative?.

Christian Gollwitzer

Jun 28, 2015, 2:22:56 AM6/28/15
Am 28.06.15 um 06:38 schrieb lamuzz...@gmail.com:
> I want to add jpeg files in canvas. Considering that isn´t possible to use the core functions, what is the best alternative?.

package require Img

after that, you can use jpg images like any other image.

Christian

lamuzz...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 2:36:45 AM6/28/15
El domingo, 28 de junio de 2015, 1:38:40 (UTC-3), lamuzz...@gmail.com escribió:
> I want to add jpeg files in canvas. Considering that isn´t possible to use the core functions, what is the best alternative?.

Ok. Thank you.