Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

tclMuPdf - Is there a way to extract the table of contents so the document and be opened in the target page?

閲覧: 55 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Frank

未読、
2019/04/03 9:46:292019/04/03
To:
Hi,

I am exited to hear about this package.

What I would like to know if it is possible to extract the table of contents and navigate to the page?

I saw that it is possible to open an specific page but I am not sure if it is possible to parse/extract the table of contents information?

If possible, are there any sample scripts on how to do so?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Aldo Buratti

未読、
2019/04/04 18:44:102019/04/04
To:
Currently tclmupdf does not provide this feature.
tclmupdf only provides a limited set of the capabilities of the underlying mupdf library, mainly devoted to the raw rendering of a page, e.g producing a plain, hig-quality bitmap.
Tclmupdf provides no info for Interactive features like hyperlinks, annotations, form fields.

What you're asking it's not impossible ( for a comparison, see the Python companion 'pymupdf' wrapper ), but it's not on my roadmap. Volunteers are welcomed.

AB
新着メール 0 件