EuroTcl 2015 Conference recording

Christian Gollwitzer

Jun 30, 2015, 9:29:32 AM6/30/15
Dear Tclers,

the videos of the EuroTcl 2015 conference in Cologne are now online:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHNnTryxvDnelrrFWEgeaiKKZVk_csgAm

Enjoy,

Christian

JMar...@comcast.net

Jun 30, 2015, 7:29:59 PM6/30/15
Thank you for posting the link to these recordings.

How many attended the EuroTcl conference? How many countries were represented?

I live in Tennessee. I've been coding with Tcl since the early 1990's, but have never attended a conference and I'm considering doing so this year. For those in America who've attended, is it a valuable experience?

Thanks.

Harald Oehlmann

Jul 1, 2015, 4:30:09 AM7/1/15
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015 01:29:59 UTC+2 schrieb JMar...@comcast.net:
> Thank you for posting the link to these recordings.
>
> How many attended the EuroTcl conference?
26
> How many countries were represented?
I don't know exactly. On my radar:
Russia, USA, Belguim, Netherlands, Germany

> I live in Tennessee. I've been coding with Tcl since the early 1990's, but have never attended a conference and I'm considering doing so this year. For those in America who've attended, is it a valuable experience?

PoorYorik, the only atendend from US, may answer.

I suppose, it is more natural to go to the US conference.

I think that the speach recordings give a good view about the given information and discussions.

Paul Obermeier

Jul 1, 2015, 3:10:39 PM7/1/15
EuroTcl2015 page at http://wiki.tcl.tk/41018 updated with the
corresponding information.