core.tcl.tk is down?

Erik Leunissen

Oct 14, 2018, 4:15:09 AM10/14/18
I can't connect since sometime yesterday (13-okt; Amsterdam time zone).

How about others?
--
elns@ nl | Merge the left part of these two lines into one,
xs4all. | respecting a character's position in a line.

Eric

Oct 14, 2018, 8:40:06 AM10/14/18
On 2018-10-14, Erik Leunissen <lo...@the.footer.invalid> wrote:
> I can't connect since sometime yesterday (13-okt; Amsterdam time zone).
>

> How about others?

Still out (Sunday 14 Oct 14:00 CEST), also core.tcl-lang.org, but that
produces a timeout page from Cloudflare.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry

Donal K. Fellows

Oct 14, 2018, 3:55:02 PM10/14/18
On 14/10/2018 03:15, Erik Leunissen wrote:
> I can't connect since sometime yesterday (13-okt; Amsterdam time zone).

Yes. We know. It's out for everyone; looks like the VM is unreachable.

Donal.
--
Donal Fellows — Tcl user, Tcl maintainer, TIP editor.

Donal K. Fellows

Oct 15, 2018, 7:15:20 AM10/15/18
On 14/10/2018 14:54, Donal K. Fellows wrote:
> Yes. We know. It's out for everyone; looks like the VM is unreachable.

And it's back up. Apparently, when typing "sudo poweroff" it is
important to make sure that you're sending that command to the right VM…

Erik Leunissen

Oct 15, 2018, 11:38:53 AM10/15/18
Thanks all for responding.

Erik.