Writing a TIP - markdown syntax …

MartinLemburg@Siemens-PLM

Jul 31, 2017, 10:56:12 AM7/31/17

In the currently documented TIP format, there is this not that common markdown syntax.
In the future, if the move-TIPs-to-fossil TIP will be "applied", the markdown will change, am I wrong?

To what will the markdown syntax change? To those you can use common MarkDown compatible editors, with git flavor?
Or will it still be a special tcl thing?

Is there any time frame known for the accepted transition? Or do I have to write a TIP twice starting the next two weeks?

Best regards,

the lazy Martin