Seeking Aldo Buratti (aka Abu) For TclBlend Project.

E-Station

Aug 29, 2019, 6:50:19 AM8/29/19
E-Station would like to contact Aldo Buratti (aka Abu) about a Tcl Blend project.

Aldo Buratti's page: https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/tclJBlend

Contact email address: info
@e-station
com
au

Please pass on if you know him.

nemethi

Aug 29, 2019, 8:05:42 AM8/29/19
Am 29.08.19 um 12:50 schrieb E-Station:
I have just forwarded your posting to Aldo.

--
Csaba Nemethi http://www.nemethi.de mailto:csaba....@t-online.de

nemethi

Aug 29, 2019, 8:11:07 AM8/29/19
Am 29.08.19 um 14:05 schrieb nemethi:
> Am 29.08.19 um 12:50 schrieb E-Station:
>> E-Station would like to contact Aldo Buratti (aka Abu) about a Tcl
>> Blend project.
>>
>> Aldo Buratti's page: https://wiki.tcl-lang.org/page/tclJBlend
>>
>> Contact email address: info
>>                         @e-station
>>                         com
>>                         au
>>
>> Please pass on if you know him.
>>

> I have just forwarded your posting to Aldo.

Sorry, my message could not be delivered to the recipient. :-(

Ashok

Aug 29, 2019, 8:42:16 AM8/29/19
You can send him a message via his SF project page -
https://sourceforge.net/u/aldobu/profile/

E-Station

Aug 29, 2019, 8:59:46 AM8/29/19
Done. Thanks for the info.