Version 0.5 of the Tcl Windows API extension has been
released. Project home page, including documentation,
examples and download links, is at:
See http://twapi.sf.net/versionhistory.html for a complete list of
The Tcl Windows API (TWAPI) extension provides access to
Currently functions in the following areas are implemented:
- System functions including OS and processor information,
- User and group management
- Security and resource access control
- Window management - window attributes, position, size etc.
- User input: generation of key/mouse input and hotkey support
- Basic sound playback functions
- Configuration and control of Windows services
- Windows event log access
- Process, thread and DLL management
- OS handle management
- Windows file and print network shares
- Drive information, file system types etc.
- Network configuration and statistics
- Multiformat clipboard access
- Console mode functions for changing attributes, titles,
- System performance data
- Task scheduler
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.