Sementation violation

radhakri...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 6:24:03 AM3/15/18
Hello,
I am having a tcl script which is a menu driven program. When I click on any of the buttons I get Sementation violation with the following error.

Error: Child killed, Segmentation Violation

child killed: segmentation violation
child killed: segmentation violation
while executing
"exec xgraph -x No_of_users -y delay_(s) -t COMPARISON_Videotraffic -bg black -fg white -P M_delay E_delay C_delay Q_delay -geometry 5000x5000"
invoked from within
".b invoke"
("uplevel" body line 1)
invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
(procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .b"
(command bound to event)

I am using Ubuntu 16.04.

Can someone help me to resolve the issue?

Arjen Markus

Mar 15, 2018, 6:58:50 AM3/15/18
On the basis of the error message you get I conclude that the xgraph program crashes, not your Tcl program. What happens if you attach dummy actions to the buttons in your Tcl program? What happens if you start xgraph outside of the Tcl program (using the very same arguments)?

Regards,

Arjen