bltwish / wize package

Samantha Pantoja

Oct 11, 2017, 6:37:00 PM10/11/17
Hello everyone,

I looking to download and install the bltwish and/or wize package in Ubuntu 16.04, however I haven't been able to through the terminal nor looking for the package on the web, I hope any of you could show me how, or share with me the command or link to download it.

Cheers!

Gerald Lester

Oct 11, 2017, 9:04:52 PM10/11/17
On 10/11/2017 05:36 PM, Samantha Pantoja wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I looking to download and install the bltwish and/or wize package in Ubuntu 16.04, however I haven't been able to through the terminal nor looking for the package on the web, I hope any of you could show me how, or share with me the command or link to download it.

See: http://wiki.tcl.tk/199

The answer will depend on what of the three forks you want.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC |
| Email: Gerald...@kng-consulting.net |

Roger Oberholtzer

Oct 24, 2017, 4:22:38 AM10/24/17
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 12:37:00 AM UTC+2, Samantha Pantoja wrote:

> I looking to download and install the bltwish and/or wize package in Ubuntu 16.04, however I haven't been able to through the terminal nor looking for the package on the web, I hope any of you could show me how, or share with me the command or link to download it.

Are you specifically after wize, or just a BLT that works with 8.6?